Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 72
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1431 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Remember DD#1 and her health scare (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewnso
Thanks for the update. Wishing her all the best....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Good Small Iron for Paper Piecing? (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewnso
I like my Rowenta travel iron. You can add water for steam or not....

Discussion Topic  RE: OT: touching moment (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewnso
Yes, this is such a horrible disease....you loose them twice. Thanks for sharing the video...there a......

Discussion Topic  RE: She Did it Again (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewnso
Congratulation. Could we see a picture?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Prairie Star (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewnso
Yes, I have done this quilt. Only it was called the Hawiian Star when I did it. It was done in dif......

Discussion Topic  RE: help!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewnso
That sounds interesting? What is it you are collecting? I would think police badges would need to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Walking Foot for Viking (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewnso
The difference would be the shape of the machine after the utility box has been removed. I would ch......

Discussion Topic  RE: Walking Foot for Viking (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewnso
I have one for my D1 and it cost around $100.00 it is a Viking and I paid for the name. I also hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: "Going Places" mugrug (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewnso

Discussion Topic  RE: Amazing - tentmakers - applique (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewnso

Discussion Topic  RE: Amazing - tentmakers - applique (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewnso
I am speechless watching this!!!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Flannel Rag Baby Quilt - Prewash ? (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewnso
Don't wash before....wash after that is whole point of this quilt. Becomes raggedy looking after wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilts Stolen from Nancy Rink (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewnso
Great News!!!! I'm so happy for her!!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilts Stolen from Nancy Rink (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewnso
Do we know yet if this is true? On her site she had 15 of them stolen? ????? SO SAD!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Mug rug question (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewnso
You could always roll it with a rolling pin to flatten it some. Also you could put a piece of dry c......

Discussion Topic  RE: looking for this pattern "Early Bird Quilt" (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewnso
check out this site too. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: looking for this pattern "Early Bird Quilt" (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewnso
Great find Nicki....

I tried a few years ago to find that pattern. I got in touch with the magazine and the author of th......

Discussion Topic  RE: What is this??? (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewnso
I have no idea, but will be watching this thread to find out. Is it a clamp, or does the "beak" cl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Remember Quiltaholic's State Flower Sunbonnet Sue Swap? (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewnso
WoW!!! Fantastic!! Good on you to get a UFO done. Doesn't that feel good??!!!...

» Refine Search
» New Search