Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 72
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1423 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Do You Sew Barefoot? (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewnso
I'm with you Blue Skies7. My biggest fear is having to move into assisted living and someone will m......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Holiday mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewnso
Please sign me up and I will do international. If you don't get an even number I will drop out. Jus......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge ● ● QUILT SHOW (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewnso
Not sure how to pick from these quilts. THEY ARE ALL WINNERS!!! I am just in awe at the creations ......

Discussion Topic  RE: P.J. Parties - sign up here!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewnso
Can't always do the parties on Friday night, but just love to go back later and do them. Thanks lad......

Discussion Topic  RE: Blood on my applique (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewnso
Yes, your spit will work on your blood. Another trick is to use hydrogen peroxide. IF the blood is......

Discussion Topic  RE: Favorite animals including birds - latest and greatest!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewnso
My favorite are magpies and stellar jays. Just love the colors....

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilt Repair Suggestions _Finished! (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewnso
WOW!!! I am soooo impressed. Yes it is too bad you didn't take pictures. As long as everyone is h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tragic,Senseless RIP Pam Bono (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewnso
How very tragic and sad RIP.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Did anyone else get 500 Missouri Star points? (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewnso
Ditto...

Discussion Topic  RE: OT- need some names of good books to take on vacation.... (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewnso
Have you read any of Jeffery Deaver's? His are great. I believe Bones is the first one. Again, or......

Discussion Topic  RE: Befuddled is finished (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewnso
This is just sooo special for both of you!!!! Continuing Ts & Ps for you both. Surgery will make......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ts & Ps needed for DH (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewnso
Ts&Ps coming your way....

Discussion Topic  RE: Thread Bird's Nest - Fabric poked into hole (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewnso
That is soooo frustrating!!!! The only thing I can suggest is that you put a small piece of paper, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Surgery Update by Marion (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewnso
Good to hear you are home recovering. Get well soon!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: OT colorful bird (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewnso
Could it be Yellow-throated Euphonia?...

Discussion Topic  RE: OT colorful bird (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewnso
Sure is a pretty bird. Does anyone know what kind of a bird it is?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Marion needs our prayers right away (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewnso
keeping you in my T&P's Marion. Wishing you a speedy recovery....

Discussion Topic  RE: Yea return to work! Remember DD#1 and her health scare (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewnso
Thanks for the update. Wishing her all the best....

Discussion Topic  RE: Amazing - tentmakers - applique (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewnso

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilts Stolen from Nancy Rink (in Quilting & Needlework) by sewnso
Great News!!!! I'm so happy for her!!!!...

» Refine Search
» New Search