Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (428 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - April (in Quilting & Needlework) by Fleur55
Perfect timing ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - April (in Quilting & Needlework) by Fleur55
Quilter Jen, watch for your block to be arriving Monday or Tuesday. Just a bit of flight delay ......

Here are the blocks I have received so far, this is going to be a great quilt ......

Quiltingnewbie2 a little birdie has told me your block should be flying in by Friday ......

Hostess Duties - Just sent PM's and/or e-mails out to follow up on the missing blocks. If you have ......

I just received my block I can't wait to put all the blocks together they are just beautiful. Thank ......

April 15th - Any blocks today?...

Posting for Missmommy - what a fun block!...

Posting for Justaquiltin' - another pretty block ......

Hostess Duties - With only one more day until the April deadline (not Tax day), we have 8 sisters w......

Yes Jen, there are lots of pretties!! Only 4 days left until the April deadline. If you have receiv......

Posting for Nickilee. What a wonderful start to April, so many blocks received already ......

No Quiltnanny the rules have not changed. Her block is considered "scrappy". Nice to see you are sti......

Susan-TN Just sent you a PM ......

No Joke! Two blocks are already on their way......

March blocks are posted, Jan & Feb can be seen through the link. Here comes April ......

Discussion Topic  Mystery Sister Block Swap - April (in Quilting & Needlework) by Fleur55
Happy End of March Everyone ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Arrrgggghhhhh!!!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Fleur55
Okay the first link did have a lot of pieces, my SIL told me about this tutorial. Only 2 pieces! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Arrrgggghhhhh!!!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Fleur55
Paus take a look at this link. You can adjust the length and width for what you need. The basic inst......

Discussion Topic  RE: April Birthday FQ Swap2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Fleur55
Happy Birthday Jill! Sent mine on April 4th, scheduled for delivery on April 7th....

» Refine Search
» New Search