Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 24
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (473 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - July - Let's See All Your Blocks (in Quilting & Needlework) by Fleur55
Posting for Missmommy...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - July - Let's See All Your Blocks (in Quilting & Needlework) by Fleur55
Will be starting an August thread. Please post the remaining July blocks here on this thread ......

I will be away from my computer the week of July 27th. We still have 2 sisters without their July bl......

Here's Justaquiltin'...

Posting for Quiltingnewbie2 and Justaquiltn'. Very nice blocks. I'm loving seeing the 7 blocks all ......

Quiltnanny - nice to see you are stopping by to check out the beautiful blocks in this swap. Yes w......

Hostess Duties - Well sisters it is the 16th and we still have 7 of us without their blocks ......

Okay, in response to the requests to see the blocks we have received so far here are my pretties. L......

I have a request from some your Mystery Sister's asking that we all post a photo of all the blocks t......

Posting for Ely....

Posting for Sue B....

I received my July yesterday and it is lovely. Thank you Mystery Sister....

Jen, what a neat block, love the movement of it....

Susan-TN your Mystery Sister sent a pic for me to post. She's glad you liked the block....

Crazy'boutquilts just heard from your Mystery Sister, the two blocks are for July. Said she was bore......

Earlier in the year I had suggested that we each make a few extra blocks in case something came up s......

Discussion Topic  Mystery Sister Block Swap - August - Did We See All Your Blocks? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Fleur55
Can you believe it is almost August and our 8th block will soon be on its way? Keep on posting the c......

Discussion Topic  RE: August Birthday FQ Swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by Fleur55
Happy Birthday August Gals! Going to the post office in the morning ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 7-17-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Fleur55
DD wanted a hand made gift for her 30th birthday so I made this backgammon set. The game board is qu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap -June (in Quilting & Needlework) by Fleur55
Thank you for posting! Very pretty blues. I so happy you received it......

» Refine Search
» New Search