Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 18
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (344 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Fat QuarterBingo, leading Choices (in Quilting & Needlework) by lakequilter
I'd love: neutrals dots stripes??? civil wa tone on tone fall batiks orientals thimbleberries uglie......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: How many people are on the board these days? (Count) (in Quilting & Needlework) by lakequilter

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you have an unconventional sewing/craft tip? (in Quilting & Needlework) by lakequilter
ttt...

Discussion Topic  RE: My quilt full of love (in Quilting & Needlework) by lakequilter
love and hugs......

Discussion Topic  RE: Missouri Star Quilt Co magazine is here! (in Quilting & Needlework) by lakequilter
Mine came yesterday and I love it. It is more like a book and quite unique! Will read it cover to co......

Discussion Topic  RE: It's my birthday so -- Presents for YOU are on their way :D (in Quilting & Needlework) by lakequilter
Happy, happy belated 50th. Love your cake! Char...

Discussion Topic  RE: Quiltville "Celtic Solstice" Mystery Quilt-New Year Reveal! :) (in Quilting & Needlework) by lakequilter
ttt...

Discussion Topic  RE: Quiltville "Celtic Solstice" Mystery Quilt-New Year Reveal! :) (in Quilting & Needlework) by lakequilter
you meant 11/29 at 7 AM, right?...

Discussion Topic  RE: lost my best sewing buddy last night (in Quilting & Needlework) by lakequilter
I am so sorry to hear about your loss... my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family....

Discussion Topic  RE: Hand Quilting Thimbles (in Quilting & Needlework) by lakequilter
I agree with bluesnail and navy wife. Though I don't hand quilt as much now - my favorite was always......

Discussion Topic  RE: Carpenters Star (in Quilting & Needlework) by lakequilter
that is one of my favorite blocks. I did a quilt of it many years ago. Your colors are very pretty!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sad day for two members (in Quilting & Needlework) by lakequilter
Sorry to hear of your loss....

Discussion Topic  RE: OT- Would you write a letter to a soldier? FINAL COUNT!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by lakequilter
Mine is done and should go out Monday or Tuesday. I have to hand write it over. Thanks for doing thi......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT- Would you write a letter to a soldier? FINAL COUNT!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by lakequilter
No - I just got it - thank you!...

Sent you a PM... hope you received it. char...

Discussion Topic  RE: Muggo's comfort quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by lakequilter
Char - You are just amazing - getting everyone organized and the quilt sewn so quickly for Muggo! We......

Discussion Topic  RE: SAVE THE DATE (in Quilting & Needlework) by lakequilter
Sounds great... now if I can just improve my health so I don't end up in the hospital for most of th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Remember the quilt we made for SavedSinnr? ~photo~ (in Quilting & Needlework) by lakequilter
SS - hope you get out of the hospital quickly... I just got out Thursday... definitely not a place y......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bonnie Hunter's new leader/ender challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by lakequilter
ttt...

Discussion Topic  RE: I'll be missing from the boards for a while... (in Quilting & Needlework) by lakequilter
Hope all is going well for you now and you are on your way to a speedy recovery. Behave yourself!!...

» Refine Search
» New Search