Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 132
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2630 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Sizes of pre-cuts ? (in Quilting & Needlework) by native Texan
45 inches? Wow, i'd love to have fabric that wide. I'm doing a wedding ring and had five one yard cu......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you block your quilts? (in Quilting & Needlework) by native Texan
I've only done one and it was because i washed it and it was a wall hanging. I wanted it to be nice ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone remember this person? (in Quilting & Needlework) by native Texan
her name will come to you at two O'clock in the morning! my sister and i were talking and she was tr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Nancy20-...Pinwheels new twist (in Quilting & Needlework) by native Texan
yep, she's no another forum. i just clicked on the right to translate to English....

Discussion Topic  RE: Bozie can you help with the math?? (in Quilting & Needlework) by native Texan
Just don't do this-see last row..... i did rip it out and attach right side up later. It's still a t......

Discussion Topic  RE: free penguin bom problem (in Quilting & Needlework) by native Texan
Oh they all do that. free for one month and cost to get after that. I wanted to make these but found......

Discussion Topic  RE: Prairie Star (in Quilting & Needlework) by native Texan
this is the largest foundation PP quilt I've ever done. and the papers were not thin like Neimeyer's......

Discussion Topic  RE: Prairie Star (in Quilting & Needlework) by native Texan
her patterns come with paper foundations for the templates. you would have to remove the paper just ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Attic window (in Quilting & Needlework) by native Texan
I lean toward the darker too but frankly, either would be great!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: I need help finding some fabric. (in Quilting & Needlework) by native Texan
the blue with gold veins looks like some i got at JoAnn's but can't remember seeing the purple....

Discussion Topic  RE: Bifocals (in Quilting & Needlework) by native Texan
I'm like Red Fox in Sanford and Son show, i have reading glasses galore. AT least one in every room....

Discussion Topic  RE: Bifocals (in Quilting & Needlework) by native Texan
I hated the no line ones. i read a ton and just couldn't get enough reading room. It took a long tim......

Discussion Topic  RE: looking for this pattern "Early Bird Quilt" (in Quilting & Needlework) by native Texan
yep, it's mainly one large cut of fabric in the shape of the outline of the chickens. you quilt in t......

Discussion Topic  RE: looking for this pattern "Early Bird Quilt" (in Quilting & Needlework) by native Texan
oh gosh i remember that one. I think i have a pattern of penguins like that. Never used it, so far. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilter Magazine (in Quilting & Needlework) by native Texan
I would ask again. firmly!! but I agree....

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - August - Did We See All Your Blocks? (in Quilting & Needlework) by native Texan
JLu what size is your block? I love it. OH never mind, i figured it out to be 2 1/2 inch sections f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Remember Quiltaholic's State Flower Sunbonnet Sue Swap? (in Quilting & Needlework) by native Texan
Oh my goodness, i missed that one. two birds with one "quilt". love the Sue's and the flower prints ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question for all you quilters (in Quilting & Needlework) by native Texan
well evidently no one lives near you. You can try your Senior Center. They may know of some local qu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question for all you quilters (in Quilting & Needlework) by native Texan
well that's so sweet. Hopefully someone near you will speak up soon....

Discussion Topic  RE: My little corner of the world (in Quilting & Needlework) by native Texan
That's a great "room". Hey, space is space, right? last night I watched t.v. and House Hunters were ......

» Refine Search
» New Search