Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 134
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2665 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: charm pack find (in Quilting & Needlework) by native Texan
full charm packs? Wow, great deal!!!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: need help figuring out block measurements (in Quilting & Needlework) by native Texan
Ah!! sorry, I've never purchased coin strips....

Discussion Topic  RE: need help figuring out block measurements (in Quilting & Needlework) by native Texan
well if you want them equal, it would be strips of 4 1/2 inches. three into 12 is four....

Discussion Topic  RE: They walk among us…. (in Quilting & Needlework) by native Texan
The Petco store, well maybe it was how it kept track that day but no one has done that since or befo......

Discussion Topic  RE: They walk among us…. (in Quilting & Needlework) by native Texan
Ha, ha. cat food and a new Petco clerk. She had to put all the flavors together and hit the number o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Baby Boy quilts...show me ! (in Quilting & Needlework) by native Texan
Oh gosh, of course I love the cowboy boots one!! funny, I typed cowboots and spell check didn't like......

Discussion Topic  RE: Baby Boy quilts...show me ! (in Quilting & Needlework) by native Texan
here is another one...

not sure you can see much in this photo since it has to be so small. found a better one...

Discussion Topic  RE: My Janome Dealer is closing ,Whaaaa (in Quilting & Needlework) by native Texan
Oh, I have one right here in town. I hope he never has to close....

Discussion Topic  RE: Layer cake info (in Quilting & Needlework) by native Texan
OH I still don't know them all. I get frustrated at sites that sell cuts but don't list the sizes on......

Discussion Topic  RE: Layer cake info (in Quilting & Needlework) by native Texan
a package of layer cake cuts is usually 42 squares ten inches in size. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: a string walks into a bar (in Quilting & Needlework) by native Texan
Oh, I love that punch line!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Block/Pattern Suggestions for a Cream/Brown Neutral Quilt? (in Quilting & Needlework) by native Texan
you could do two blocks also. that looks great. search for Images of neutral color quilts. they all ......

Discussion Topic  RE: revolutionary silk flag (in Quilting & Needlework) by native Texan
Oh that's wonderful. I love family heirlooms of any kind. Recently at the Senior Center I was asked ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help finding a quilting product - located thank you (in Quilting & Needlework) by native Texan
Oh wouldn't we all like more "with it" days?...

Discussion Topic  RE: OT Mother of 38 (in Quilting & Needlework) by native Texan
I almost went "ouch" when I thought of being a Mom to 38!! glad they are growing for you. Spring is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Finished "Scrappy Mountain Majesties" (in Quilting & Needlework) by native Texan
wow, couldn't post at all. Anyway, love that quilt. I've always wanted to make one. Love your colors......

Discussion Topic  RE: classic squares (in Quilting & Needlework) by native Texan
I like that too! I used to love going to JC Penney's home store and into the bedding department. the......

Discussion Topic  RE: BOM Penguin Cheer (in Quilting & Needlework) by native Texan
I happened on two more penguins in free area ......

Discussion Topic  RE: BOM Penguin Cheer (in Quilting & Needlework) by native Texan
yep, finally saw block 2 and clicked on that rather than BOM. scared me!!...

» Refine Search
» New Search