Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (237 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Stealing Seeds (in General Gardening) by beedeeess
I was just reading an article in the newspaper about saving seeds. I was surprised to learn that mo......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Gettting the grease out!!! HELP! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by beedeeess
I buy lestoil at Walmart and Shoprite. I actually just bought some a couple of weeks ago. I use it ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Dog food recall (in Pets) by beedeeess
I bought 2 cans of Pedigree dog food last week because the store was out of my usual brand. My dog ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  RE: I wanted to make tomato sauce from Roma tomatoes--HELP (in Food & Entertaining) by beedeeess
I've never made tomato sauce from real tomatoes. I've used canned tomatoes and have seen a friend m......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Hair Coloring (in Cleaning & Organizing) by beedeeess
Hair dressers make coloring mistakes all the time because they are not hair colorists. A lot of the......

I had been a hairdresser for over 30 yrs. The hair coloring proportions have always been two parts ......

Recently I have found the sales people at Sally's very helpful and more knowledgeable, especially o......

Oh, I forgot. If you are having trouble with the red look for a color that has a green base....

flboy, I have to disagree with your proportions. The peroxide should be double the amount of the co......

If you need to color leave it on roots for 35 min comb thru to ends leave on for another 5 min. Be ......

You don't mention what color your hair is and what color you are using. I am a former hairdresser a......

When doing a touch up I do 35 min on the roots then comb through to ends for another 8-10 minutes....

Discussion Topic  RE: Potato - The EASY Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by beedeeess
I remember when my future DIL was living with us that she ate mashed potatoes when she wasn't feelin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Potato - The EASY Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by beedeeess
I love potatoes but have gotten lazy in my old age. Lately, I taken to baking a whole 5 lb bag and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Swanson TV dinners (in Food & Entertaining) by beedeeess
I believe Swanson's is still owned by Campbell Soup and we still have them in NJ. My vote for potpi......

Discussion Topic  RE: EWWW, that smell?? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by beedeeess
I'm glad you found the source of your odors (not the dump!) sorry to hear it's the cat. Sounds like ......

Discussion Topic  RE: EWWW, that smell?? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by beedeeess
Thatchairlady: you are listed as living in Mt Holly. I lived in Lumberton, right next to you. We ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cook Books (in Food & Entertaining) by beedeeess
While I was reading all of the replies here I was thinking of all the cookbooks I got rid of when I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: installing window blinds... inside or outside window?? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by beedeeess
I just spent less than $5.00 for regular mini blinds. They are so inexpensive these days I don't wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: benign neglect (in Cleaning & Organizing) by beedeeess
I never planted morning glories but someone in my neighborhood did! I'm guessing birds and wind spr......

» Refine Search
» New Search