Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 41
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (814 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Living room wall help (in Find Your Style) by May
You could mount the TV above the chair rail....need to see the rest of the room. Is the TV in the c......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Find Your Style

Discussion Topic  RE: Help me with my hopeless living room (in General Decorating) by May
I like your white chest by the stairs...but with less "stuff" on it. With the tall dark chest on th......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: What do you think of these sconces? (in General Decorating) by May
I personally think your picture over the piano is too "square". Could you put a tall slim picture t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Remove caulking from painted bathtub (in General Remodeling) by May
Found a product called Goo Gone for removing caulking. You spray it on, wait a couple of minutes an......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Remodeling

Discussion Topic  RE: Trash Or Treasure? (in Trash to Treasure) by May
I see them at Goodwill all the time. Will this carafe fit your new coffee maker? Handy to have tw......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Trash to Treasure

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help arranging living room furniture! (in General Decorating) by May
In looking at your pictures, I think you have too much furniture in your entry way/living room....Th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Are you like this? (in General Decorating) by May
Sometimes I have an idea how I want something to look so try it and doesn't suit me at all. Another......

Discussion Topic  RE: Family room decor opinions needed please (in General Decorating) by May
I am really wondering something..Do you use the fireplace? Won't the TV get too warm above the fire......

Discussion Topic  RE: Recycle / Reuse (in General Remodeling) by May
Our cupboards were built in place.....We could take off the doors but the rest would just fall apart......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Remodeling

Discussion Topic  RE: Fickle (in General Decorating) by May
Hey, I am a Gemini also. My husband threatened to nail the family room furniture to the floor so th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tubs (in General Decorating) by May
We have a bath with shower only and a bath with tub/shower combination. We never take a tub bath.........

Discussion Topic  RE: HELP with paint color, I have an awful peachy looking tile floor (in Colors) by May
WE have a pink/beige/grey/white tile in our bathroom. Like you, I tried so many beige colors.....no......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Colors

Discussion Topic  RE: Fall Cleaning (in Cleaning & Organizing) by May
I need to fall clean....usually wait until we turn on the furnace because it seems everything is dus......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Preset dining room table... (in General Decorating) by May
Always, do what is easiest for you....I am like the person who said they didn't like a "set" table........

Discussion Topic  RE: painting cabinet help please (in General Decorating) by May
I think I would paint this cabinet/cupboard the same color as your walls...that will make it recede ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do??? Please see last couple posts. Re: dining area lighting (in General Decorating) by May
I would center your chandy with your table....not your window. Keep your buffet, put your chandy ov......

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do??? Please see last couple posts. Re: dining area lighting (in General Decorating) by May
I do not think the chandy needs to be centered in the window. That said....you could put the box in......

If you do put a fan in your living area and decide to do a chandy in the dining room.....my advice, ......

I would center your fan in the living room part of your room. Also I would put a permanent fixture ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Grocery store - ewwwww who would do this???? (in Food & Entertaining) by May
When I was raising my children, we boiled the bottles, formula, water....anything that went in their......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

» Refine Search
» New Search