Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 41
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (810 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Costs of Remodeling (in General Remodeling) by May
I was always of the understanding that labor was not included in the cost of remodeling on those sho......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Remodeling

Discussion Topic  RE: Your generation (in General Decorating) by May
Some years ago a friend of my sisters stopped in. She lived in California and I live in the midwest......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Can't Toss Until I know what it is.. (in Cleaning & Organizing) by May
Seems to me it is some sort of rag rug tool...but will be interesting to find out....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: EWWW, that smell?? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by May
Do you have a bathroom not being used or a floor drain on that level? Sometimes a floor drain will ......

Discussion Topic  RE: a guest point of view (in Food & Entertaining) by May
A year or so ago, I saw a little smart car in the parking lot at Lowes. No one was in it so I walke......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: more episodes of new t.v. show in Texas (in General Decorating) by May
LOS....isn't that show called Big Family remodeling or Mom's remodeling...something like that. I to......

Discussion Topic  RE: more episodes of new t.v. show in Texas (in General Decorating) by May
Saw it also LOS. I did think the attic bedrooms were cute but think of keeping it all orderly with ......

Discussion Topic  RE: The new decorating (in General Decorating) by May
In the 50's I visited a friend who lived on a farm and in her living room she had flowered wallpaper......

Discussion Topic  RE: House guest dilemna (in Food & Entertaining) by May
I would tell them I turned my guest room into a computer/craft room (which I really did do) and so i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bathroom Decorating Help! (in General Decorating) by May
What is on the floor..tile? Have you thought of painting the green shower tile? Of having it profe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Load-bearing walls (in Faux Finishing & Painting) by May
Seems to me that if you want to remove load bearing walls, you will want a structural engineer to lo......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Faux Finishing & Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: Wood plaque above kitchen cabinets is showing dust (in Cleaning & Organizing) by May
Mr.Clean liquid, or Fantastik will do the trick. Other all-in-one cleaner products that cuts grease......

Discussion Topic  RE: TUESDAY UPDATE...considering this for a coffe table...PIC (in General Decorating) by May
Looks good. I am looking for a table similar but rectangular. Good job!...

Discussion Topic  RE: TUESDAY UPDATE...considering this for a coffe table...PIC (in General Decorating) by May
If the table on craigslist (which I like) is 19 inches tall, that would look nice for a coffee table......

Discussion Topic  RE: HELP! Ugly load-bearing beam. (in General Decorating) by May
We painted our rustic dark wood beam white like the ceiling and it literally looks like it disappear......

Discussion Topic  RE: programming on HGTV (in General Decorating) by May
I saw it last night and they were tearing the house apart and finished the dining room. The rest of......

Discussion Topic  RE: What to do for window treatments!! (in General Decorating) by May
How about a decorative rod and grommet curtains/draperies. They would be easy to pull. I am thinki......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen and dining question?? 8/8...Added new fabric on dining room chairs. (in General Decorating) by May
I think I would like the walls painted a lighter color. I have a chair rail also but painted upper ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 8-4-14 (in General Decorating) by May
As a young woman I wore Youth Dew. Loved it and could always identify the scent if someone else was......

Discussion Topic  RE: social customs (in Food & Entertaining) by May
I like hugs. My material grandmother was not a hugger but my paternal grandmother about smothered m......

» Refine Search
» New Search