Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 39
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (762 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: new table coming today and resulting problems (in General Decorating) by May
Sometimes thrift stores have curtains that will work in your room. I found some pretty blue sheer c......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help finding reasonable lamp shades ... (in General Decorating) by May
You can recover lampshades but I have seen some shades reasonably priced at Walmart or Lowes....

Discussion Topic  RE: Painting in New Construction (in Faux Finishing & Painting) by May
May be the cold but in new construction shouldn't you use a primer first....I know you should with w......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Faux Finishing & Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: Future time (in Cleaning & Organizing) by May
LOS....you and I are apparently the same age. I have found out that as I age, I feel differently al......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: "To Do" List (in Cleaning & Organizing) by May
I like lists. This morning I wrote out my Easter dinner menu and checked off the things I need to b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help Decorating New Dining Room!! (in Colors) by May
Could you rearrange your dining room? Put your table straight, with the console table on the wall o......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Colors

Discussion Topic  RE: Iron? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by May
It is rare that I iron. I put everything in the dryer and hang immediately....wrinkles (if any) fal......

Discussion Topic  RE: to you live within or further than 100 miles from your birthplace? (in General Decorating) by May
I was born in Texas...only lived there about two months. We moved and I live about 50 miles from th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just for fun....regionalisms (in Cleaning & Organizing) by May
Crick, pain in your neck...creek, a small river. Kleenex or Puff....never tissue. Breakfast, dinner......

Discussion Topic  RE: Very tall windows. Help! (in General Decorating) by May
Depending on your room and the light....could you leave the top windows bare and only put curtains o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Husbands are Amazing, Con't..... (in Food & Entertaining) by May
My first husband told me that I should check with his mother to see how she made pancakes....well, I......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Do You Change Clothes (in Food & Entertaining) by May
Am retired but routine is mostly the same. When I come home from church/shopping/visiting first off......

Discussion Topic  RE: How Do You Take Your Coffee? (in Food & Entertaining) by May
We use half caf coffee. When done perculating (in the Mr.Coffee-like maker)we use powdered creamer ......

Discussion Topic  RE: cleaning chores; who does them? What are favorites? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by May
I do the cleaning in our house. I like to do most of it but don't like to clean the oven, clean the......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to deal with 90's tile- Can I decorate around it? (in General Decorating) by May
The installer put our laminate wood floor on top of our vinyl tiled kithen floor. He said no proble......

Discussion Topic  RE: To replace or not replace windows (in General Remodeling) by May
We thought about getting new windows for our house....it is over 60 years old. We talked to a few p......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Remodeling

Discussion Topic  RE: Not Like My Mother! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by May
When mother bought something new....from underwear to a tablecloth, she would not use/wear it right ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with furniture arrangement!! (in General Decorating) by May
Is it a real plant? Bring it to the end of the 3 seated couch (near the window) and put a floor lam......

Discussion Topic  RE: Purse? Organized? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by May
I don't like carrying a purse! But I "think" I need to take all this "stuff" with me. lol I like ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Which looks better? .... changes made! (in General Decorating) by May
very nice!...

» Refine Search
» New Search