Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 41
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (806 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone have this style kitchen faucet? PIC (in General Decorating) by May
I have a pull out sprayer. Not sure if I like it for not. Am used to the separate spray. So far m......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Genevieve's renovation (in General Decorating) by May
Watched it last night....didn't like it. Thought she was "giggly" and I was not fond of her decor. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen Carpet (in General Decorating) by May
We had a carpeted kitchen in the late 80's and took it out and put in laminate. I love the look of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bedroom Door Opens Into Living Room... Any Ideas? (in General Decorating) by May
I would keep your bedroom nice and orderly and leave the door as is. When company comes, or you nee......

Discussion Topic  RE: ideas from magazines (in General Decorating) by May
Yes, and I cut out pictures of things I like so that I can throw away the rest of the magazine....

Discussion Topic  RE: ADDED ANOTHER QUESTION...ceiling fan??? Pic and Lowes link (in General Decorating) by May
The only advice I have is make sure the fan is easy to clean when it is in the kitchen. My kitchen ......

Discussion Topic  RE: TV Console matching (in General Decorating) by May
Need pictures but if it is a small room, I would keep the matched one. If your room is average to l......

Discussion Topic  RE: All Settled (in General Decorating) by May
Kim, I always looked for your posts and here you are back.....Glad things are looking up for you and......

Discussion Topic  RE: please help living room (in General Decorating) by May
Could you turn your end table the other way?...long side to the couch. How about a floor lamp on th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Entryway Table Decor Help! (in General Decorating) by May
I was going to suggest a plant if you had enough light but changed my mind when I saw your baseboard......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creative ideas needed for tiny bathroom (in General Decorating) by May
Can you put a shower rod and curtain from the wall above the sink to the wall beside the shower (end......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creative ideas needed for tiny bathroom (in General Decorating) by May
Didn't see pictures but can you do something with a shower rod and shower curtain? I am thinking of......

Discussion Topic  RE: SPINoff of Guest Room... (in Cleaning & Organizing) by May
Do it like we did our summer place. We had guests staying for up to a month. I told them I would c......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Choices: Wood, Engineered, Laminate??? (in General Decorating) by May
How long have you had your Pergo? If it is buckliing I would question if it was installed properly ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Straightening up vs cleaning. (in Cleaning & Organizing) by May
For me "straightening up" the house means tidying each room...throw straighted on the couch, papers/......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cell Phone Age (in Food & Entertaining) by May
We have had our cell phones at least 6 years....We have pay as you go phones and they work for us. ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: By the Pound Or By The Piece (in Food & Entertaining) by May
I always think about how many people/meals a piece of meat/roast/chops/chicken will serve. Then I l......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: FINAL UPDATE & THANK YOU - Which looks better - and am I missing something (in General Decorating) by May
I would move the drop table from behind the couch....you already have the console on the other side.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Toy Trunk - IT'S ALL DONE! (in General Decorating) by May
My husband built a toy box like the white one you pictured except he varnished it. We lived on a la......

Discussion Topic  RE: high efficiency, low water washer.... (in Cleaning & Organizing) by May
Judy J. A suggestion....use less HE detergent and your dark clothes should come out better. I use ......

» Refine Search
» New Search