Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 40
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (798 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: please help living room (in General Decorating) by May
Could you turn your end table the other way?...long side to the couch. How about a floor lamp on th......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Entryway Table Decor Help! (in General Decorating) by May
I was going to suggest a plant if you had enough light but changed my mind when I saw your baseboard......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creative ideas needed for tiny bathroom (in General Decorating) by May
Can you put a shower rod and curtain from the wall above the sink to the wall beside the shower (end......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creative ideas needed for tiny bathroom (in General Decorating) by May
Didn't see pictures but can you do something with a shower rod and shower curtain? I am thinking of......

Discussion Topic  RE: SPINoff of Guest Room... (in Cleaning & Organizing) by May
Do it like we did our summer place. We had guests staying for up to a month. I told them I would c......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Choices: Wood, Engineered, Laminate??? (in General Decorating) by May
How long have you had your Pergo? If it is buckliing I would question if it was installed properly ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Straightening up vs cleaning. (in Cleaning & Organizing) by May
For me "straightening up" the house means tidying each room...throw straighted on the couch, papers/......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cell Phone Age (in Food & Entertaining) by May
We have had our cell phones at least 6 years....We have pay as you go phones and they work for us. ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: By the Pound Or By The Piece (in Food & Entertaining) by May
I always think about how many people/meals a piece of meat/roast/chops/chicken will serve. Then I l......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: UPDATED AGAIN - NEW PICS - Which looks better - and am I missing something (in General Decorating) by May
I would move the drop table from behind the couch....you already have the console on the other side.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Toy Trunk - IT'S ALL DONE! (in General Decorating) by May
My husband built a toy box like the white one you pictured except he varnished it. We lived on a la......

Discussion Topic  RE: high efficiency, low water washer.... (in Cleaning & Organizing) by May
Judy J. A suggestion....use less HE detergent and your dark clothes should come out better. I use ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Height of bathtub in family bathroom? (in General Decorating) by May
You do know that teenage boys will not be taking tub baths, don't you? lol I would find a tub tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Storm windows... (in Cleaning & Organizing) by May
Years ago I had removable wooden storm windows. They are the "pitts" to take down, store and put up......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cleaning appliances (in Cleaning & Organizing) by May
There is special cleaner for smooth top ranges....Any hardware store sells it and even your applianc......

Discussion Topic  RE: where do you keep your computer? (in General Decorating) by May
We have an all-in-one desk top computer....no tower and we really like it....

Discussion Topic  RE: Fixing Improperly installed Iron Balusters (in General Remodeling) by May
Not an expert but looking at the bottom of the shoe makes me think that something (a square donut ty......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Remodeling

Discussion Topic  RE: Fixing Improperly installed Iron Balusters (in General Remodeling) by May
oop! Didn't see that they were iron...sorry. Are the IRON balusters hollow? Then a screw in the b......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Remodeling

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with Living Room Design (in Find Your Style) by May
Will you have a TV? What furniture do you have or want to buy? Is it a living room or family room?......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Find Your Style

Discussion Topic  RE: speaking of disposals.... (in Cleaning & Organizing) by May
My husband put chicken bones down the disposal.....plumber called the next day. Plumber found a lot......

» Refine Search
» New Search