Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (104 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: All May Not Be Lost - I Have Found A Place To Have A Free Forum (in Quilting & Needlework) by joobee
I have just registered at the COF site. I want to be able to keep up with all the quilts & projects ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Before the Plug is Pulled - How Many Years/Months/Posts for You? (in Quilting & Needlework) by joobee
Nov 1, 2006...

Discussion Topic  RE: Tragic,Senseless RIP Pam Bono (in Quilting & Needlework) by joobee
My heart goes out to their family....

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you give me something to do? (in Quilting & Needlework) by joobee
Brites are not usually in my Color Wheel, but I would like to give you a hug. I hope & P that your ......

Discussion Topic  RE: My 'overgrown' crepe myrtle... (in Quilting & Needlework) by joobee
My DH is NOT allowed to trim without adult supervision. Don't ask how many trees, bushes and flowers......

Discussion Topic  RE: Missouri Star Quilt Co magazine is here! (in Quilting & Needlework) by joobee
I just uploaded the digital magazine and flipped through it. It looks very well done. I especially l......

Discussion Topic  RE: FatcatPatterns BOM (in Quilting & Needlework) by joobee
Sometimes FireFox browser (If that is what you use) doesn't work on certain files. Try downloading u......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bernina 750 QE (in Quilting & Needlework) by joobee
I have the 750QE and love her! The wider throat plate lets me smuch more material thru when attempti......

Discussion Topic  RE: free penguin bom problem (in Quilting & Needlework) by joobee
I think she had to change it up a bit because of pirating patterns. You can register at this site an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cute Hyena? (in Quilting & Needlework) by joobee
Silver Linings Originals has paper pieced dog blocks. Don't know if you could adapt any of them. A H......

Discussion Topic  RE: Block Magazine (in Quilting & Needlework) by joobee
Mine came yesterday!! So happy to have a new magazine to inspire...

Discussion Topic  RE: Cute quilt for tween or teen (in Quilting & Needlework) by joobee
I have a quilt already in the works for my Niece, but I think I will use the nail polish pattern for......

Discussion Topic  RE: from Quiltville in case not posted here.Just a sew funny (in Quilting & Needlework) by joobee
so very cute!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Neat way to show hand quilting (in Quilting & Needlework) by joobee
My Great Grandmother used a spoon down under to rock her stitches. Not sure how she did it I was a v......

Discussion Topic  RE: How many people are on the board these days? (Count) (in Quilting & Needlework) by joobee

Discussion Topic  RE: What kind of American accent do you have? (in Quilting & Needlework) by joobee
Wrong on all counts. Says I am southern with southern accent. I have spent my entire life in the Mid......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cross stitching groups? (in Quilting & Needlework) by joobee
I love cs and am currently working on some Biscornus (odd shaped pincushions)...

Discussion Topic  RE: Pattern for folded dragon. (in Quilting & Needlework) by joobee
This may not be quite what you are looking for, but it is interesting. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: need featherweight foot petal (in Quilting & Needlework) by joobee

Discussion Topic  RE: Light box..help (in Quilting & Needlework) by joobee
I use a plastic container that holds my 12 x 12 scrapbook paper and I have an old small set of clear......

» Refine Search
» New Search