Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 193
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3847 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Sunshine Quilters - Sept - Oct (in Quilting & Needlework) by pvillelou
Sue, I make quilts to donate whenever I have time all during the year. Right now, I still have som......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Sunshine Quilters - Sept - Oct (in Quilting & Needlework) by pvillelou
I need to deliver the four Sunshine Quilters quilts that I finished in August. While at my nephew's......

Karen, what a kind offer. But I have so much already that I'll let you keep yours....

The only reason I said that is because I had originally told you that they would be given to the chi......

Hope it is OK with all of you that I donated one of the quilts I made for a silent auction fundraise......

Aliquilt, I got your package a couple of days ago. The strips you sent will be perfect for the quilt......

Discussion Topic  RE: Rulers that don't start at "0" (in Quilting & Needlework) by pvillelou
The only ruler I've had with the extra 1/4" around the edge is no longer in my house! I gave it awa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt " Revealed Today" (in Quilting & Needlework) by pvillelou
I'm still trying to decide about colors. At first I thought I would use the darker earth tones but n......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt " Revealed Today" (in Quilting & Needlework) by pvillelou
This is going to be so much fun! I love her color combo but have very little of those colors in my ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 10-16-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by pvillelou
The hand quilting is done! I even got the binding ready to hand stitch down. Next project will be......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - October (in Quilting & Needlework) by pvillelou
I am finally remembering to post a picture of my beautiful October block. I love it! It is my came......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - October (in Quilting & Needlework) by pvillelou
My Oct. block is here and it is another beauty. I'll get a pic posted soon....

Discussion Topic  RE: Ocean Waves - done & on my bed, see? (in Quilting & Needlework) by pvillelou
Your quilt is beautiful! And it looks great on that bed. Ocean Waves was a favorite pattern of my ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How many sets in jelly roll? (in Quilting & Needlework) by pvillelou
That might depend on how many different fabrics are in the collection....

Discussion Topic  RE: Friday Night Sewing? PJ parties? (in Quilting & Needlework) by pvillelou
Didn't someone set up the PDFs of the directions in a way we could access them? I can't remember wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: DH is home (in Quilting & Needlework) by pvillelou
I'm so glad to hear that he is home and feeling like climbing stairs. I had mitral valve repair sev......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 10-2-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by pvillelou
I'm still working on hand quilting DGD's quilt - less than 1/4 of it to go. I've also been workin......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT- need some names of good books to take on vacation.... (in Quilting & Needlework) by pvillelou
The series about "The Cat Who ..." is fun too. Semiretired journalist who owns a couple of Siamese ......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT- need some names of good books to take on vacation.... (in Quilting & Needlework) by pvillelou
A Candle in the a Dark is very good. Set in the time of the Civil W ar, main character is daughter o......

Discussion Topic  RE: BOM from some years ago (in Quilting & Needlework) by pvillelou
Sew happy, I love your quilt! I remember seeing the blocks as you made them but don't remember seei......

» Refine Search
» New Search