Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 192
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3839 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - July - Let's See All Your Blocks (in Quilting & Needlework) by pvillelou
Sorry I took so long to post a pic of my blocks together. I saw this request at a time I was very b......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - July - Let's See All Your Blocks (in Quilting & Needlework) by pvillelou
Mine is quick too! And it is beautiful. Picture looks lighter than it really is....

Discussion Topic  RE: Need good tutorial (in Quilting & Needlework) by pvillelou
Here's the link I have bookmarked for back basting. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need good tutorial (in Quilting & Needlework) by pvillelou
For appliqueing circles I have the best success using "perfect circles." If your petals aren't too ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Merry Mayhem Mystery #137 - We Salute You (in Quilting & Needlework) by pvillelou
My guild is planning to donate quilts to a veterans home. They would like quilts larger than this is......

Discussion Topic  RE: Merry Mayhem Mystery #137 - We Salute You (in Quilting & Needlework) by pvillelou
Anyone know what time the first clue will be posted? It probably tells on the site someplace but I......

Oh,my, I want to do this! I often make quilts to be donated to veterans - in fact, my guild is plan......

Discussion Topic  RE: My Version of Today's Mystery (in Quilting & Needlework) by pvillelou
Ooh, that turned out so pretty! Mine is still just a set of blocks....

Discussion Topic  RE: SunShine Quilters - July - August 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by pvillelou
Gonesewin, your strips arrived yesterday. Thanks, they will be just great! It may be a while befor......

Discussion Topic  RE: SunShine Quilters - July - August 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by pvillelou
Quilt nanny, I came to let you know that they arrived today! In fact, I have already figured out wh......

The last hour or so has been fun! I was sorting strips, deciding how to combine them for quilts. I......

I still haven't started making Sunshine Quilts this month but will certainly have lots to strips to ......

Yay! More strips have arrived. These are from Fayejean....

More cute kid fabric came today! These are from chlynn. I should have shown a larger area of the m......

SueStitches, your package arrived today. WOW! What a lot (2 of each) of cute strips! I've been ve......

Discussion Topic  RE: simple quilt pattern (in Quilting & Needlework) by pvillelou
That looks like the block that "Kevin the Quilter" requested. He wants blocks to make quilts Quilts......

Discussion Topic  RE: Applique techniques (in Quilting & Needlework) by pvillelou

Discussion Topic  RE: Applique techniques (in Quilting & Needlework) by pvillelou
Hand or machine? Very different techniques for each. I do some of both but what I enjoy most is do......

Discussion Topic  RE: Basic sewing question (in Quilting & Needlework) by pvillelou
The suggestions you have already been given are great. There is a tip that I saw someplace that has......

Discussion Topic  RE: How many people are on the board these days? (Count) (in Quilting & Needlework) by pvillelou
11 I check in almost every day, even when not home. I am addicted to my iPad!...

» Refine Search
» New Search