Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 193
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3842 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: help, my sewing machine wont go fast :( (in Quilting & Needlework) by pvillelou
The only suggestion I have is to clean it as thoroughly as you can, especially in the bobbin area. M......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilt show! Show us your double wedding ring quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by pvillelou
IndycatCarol, your quilt is beautiful! I think I remember seeing the top when you finished it but I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilt show! Show us your double wedding ring quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by pvillelou
This is a great show! I love each quilt. Anyone else have one to share?...

And here is the quilt on her bed after it was completely finished. I pieced one in blue at the same......

This post is to encourage anyone who wants to make a DWR but is not very confident about doing so. ......

Discussion Topic  Quilt show! Show us your double wedding ring quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by pvillelou
Let's do something we used to do and have our own quilt show. Post a picture of your DWR quilt, even......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 9-12-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by pvillelou
I came back to see what else has been posted and it was certainly worth another stop! Great project......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 9-12-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by pvillelou
I'm working on another QOV. Since it is so close to being done, I'll not post a pic until I have th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Inspiring? (in Quilting & Needlework) by pvillelou
As I read your post, I was trying to formulate a response. But then I read was EVELYNB said and now......

Discussion Topic  RE: JoAnns - another look at customer service there (in Quilting & Needlework) by pvillelou
Thanks for that reminder. I had done that in the past but forgot it this time. Well, I can't get i......

Discussion Topic  RE: JoAnns - another look at customer service there (in Quilting & Needlework) by pvillelou
Sorry about problems with the link. I guess the problem is those ***s in the link. If you want to ......

Discussion Topic  JoAnns - another look at customer service there (in Quilting & Needlework) by pvillelou
We often read complaints here about customer service at JoAnns. Here is a blog post that will help ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do You Remember How Busy This Site Used To Be?? (in Quilting & Needlework) by pvillelou
It seems to me that there used to be more discussions about methods and patterns. Maybe we could gen......

Discussion Topic  RE: What do you think these quilters are saying? (in Quilting & Needlework) by pvillelou
This pic sure makes me miss Mom and Aunt Elizabeth. Until about 5 years ago, we three and a few othe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 9-4-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by pvillelou
Evelyn, I can't take credit for the colors. DGD, age 20, picked out all the fabrics. I wasn't sure I......

My guild started meeting again after taking off for the summer. We meet twice a month for several h......

SeeingStars, I love your quilt. Such pretty colors! EvenlynB, your blocks are going to be so great......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - September (in Quilting & Needlework) by pvillelou
Wow! Another perfect block has arrived from my mystery sister. I love it!...

Discussion Topic  RE: SunShine Quilters - Aug - Sept 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by pvillelou
Here is quilt #5 using the strips sent to me for July! I haven't used up all of them yet so there w......

Discussion Topic  RE: babyLock Enlighten serger (in Quilting & Needlework) by pvillelou
In the reviews for this one, someone gives the inside dimensions. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search