Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (33 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: What type of sink is this? (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by caroln242
It reminds me of a sink you'd find in the back of an old, greasy car repair shop or gas station or s......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV KitchenDesign

Discussion Topic  rectangle or oval rug? (in General Decorating) by caroln242
I need to get a rug for under my dining room table which is oval. Should I get an oval rug or a rec......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: rectangle or oval rug? (in General Decorating) by caroln242
Well, that would certainly open up a lot more options for me, if I could go with the rectangle!...

Discussion Topic  rectangle or oval rug? (in General Decorating) by caroln242
I need to get a rug for under my dining room table which is oval. Should I get an oval rug or a rec......

Discussion Topic  RE: Station does not listen to viewers (in Favorite Shows) by caroln242
Trigger was pretty...I guess I'd rather look at Trigger than Festus while I'm eating....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  RE: Station does not listen to viewers (in Favorite Shows) by caroln242
Mainecoon, I feel your pain! I have had to sit through an ETERNITY of Gunsmoke and Bonanza reruns w......

Discussion Topic  HGTV message boards not loading (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by caroln242
I have the message boards saved in my favorites list. All of a sudden when I click on the message b......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby

Discussion Topic  RE: HGTV message boards not loading (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by caroln242
I just tried clicking on the message boards from my favorites list again, only this time using Firef......

Discussion Topic  HGTV message boards not loading (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by caroln242
I have the message boards saved in my favorites list. All of a sudden when I click on the message b......

Discussion Topic  How to tell buyers not to climb in bathtub (in Get It Sold) by caroln242
This is in the same discussion vein as the one about removing shoes, but I have a question about how......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  RE: How to tell buyers not to climb in bathtub (in Get It Sold) by caroln242
Ha! That's perfect! Love it....

Discussion Topic  RE: How to tell buyers not to climb in bathtub (in Get It Sold) by caroln242
Well, I was just watching Property Virgins yesterday and what do you know...a girl jumped right into......

Thanks. You're right. If a person wasn't interested in the house, they wouldn't be trying out the ......

Thanks for the responses. I guess I just don't put anything past anyone these days. People getting......

Poll  RE: Is granite a must in the kitchen (in Get It Sold) by caroln242
Oh, I see it now. I didn't even notice it before you pointed it out. It's either not very effectiv......

Poll  RE: Is granite a must in the kitchen (in Get It Sold) by caroln242
I don't see a spammer in this thread. Who are you referring to????...

Discussion Topic  RE: Why I Hate house hunting shows (in Favorite Shows) by caroln242
I've been wondering about the owners of the houses that the buyers turn their noses up at. (Grammar......

Poll  RE: How people find a real estate agent (in Real Estate) by caroln242
Sounds to me like you're planning to go into business...yes?...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

Discussion Topic  RE: Sold on the Spot is a Sham! (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by caroln242
How do you know these things?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Was this a mistake? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by caroln242
OP, I'm afraid I disagree with most of the answers to your post. I don't think it's right to kick y......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

» Refine Search
» New Search