Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 91
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1820 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 "I Believe In Snowmen" Sew Along - 10th Installment (in Quilting & Needlework) by alexemmarose
(Embarrassed...). Thank you Shey, for the very lovely compliment but truly, I was just being lazy an......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 "I Believe In Snowmen" Sew Along - 10th Installment (in Quilting & Needlework) by alexemmarose
Very nice shequilts! Fun to see them in different colors....

here she is...the applique is needle turn and hand stitched and then I went over all the edges with ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Row Robin Exchange - 3rd mailing September 15 (in Quilting & Needlework) by alexemmarose
Mailed Evelyn's rows out to JLu today......

Discussion Topic  RE: Row Robin Exchange - 3rd mailing September 15 (in Quilting & Needlework) by alexemmarose
Ready to mail the 15th......

Wow! Speedy, Evelyn!...

Thank you Evelyn. I simply sent the pattern along since it was what I used. I am very happy with b......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 "I Believe In Snowmen" Sew Along - 9th Installment - WINNER posted! (in Quilting & Needlework) by alexemmarose
congrats to you she quilts!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 "I Believe In Snowmen" Sew Along - 9th Installment - WINNER posted! (in Quilting & Needlework) by alexemmarose
Sure loving the variety of everyone's work!...

Really love your blues and greens shequilts!...

Discussion Topic  RE: T&Ps and travel (in Quilting & Needlework) by alexemmarose
SS, sure thinking of you and yours...hugs to you all as you go through these rough days. Colleen/ax......

Discussion Topic  RE: Circle of Friends 2015 Sign-up Information (in Quilting & Needlework) by alexemmarose
Happy Erme, thank you for the nice thought! Yes, I am sad...haven't made it back to an HGTV retreat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Circle of Friends 2015 Sign-up Information (in Quilting & Needlework) by alexemmarose
Sitting this one out this year also...sounds wonderful though!...

Discussion Topic  RE: PR Thursday - "Priceless Runway" (in Quilting & Needlework) by alexemmarose
Wow! Enjoyed the risk taking! I think I agree with the designer sent home this time... The winning......

Discussion Topic  RE: PR Thursday - "Priceless Runway" (in Quilting & Needlework) by alexemmarose
Oh boy, oh boy...on my way to watch live streamed...be back later to comment......

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for pix of finished ugly projects using the green fabric with the mummies on (in Quilting & Needlework) by alexemmarose
Thank you wenonah, for posting your pix. What an interesting piece you have made! Q...I have searche......

Discussion Topic  Looking for pix of finished ugly projects using the green fabric with the mummies on (in Quilting & Needlework) by alexemmarose
Help! I am trying to find pictures of the finished projects from the green fabric with mummies on i......

Discussion Topic  RE: PR Tonight -- Rock Wedding (in Quilting & Needlework) by alexemmarose
Well, quite the show! I kind of really like Emily and Fade and feel that they never really get much......

Discussion Topic  RE: PR Tonight -- Rock Wedding (in Quilting & Needlework) by alexemmarose
Settling in now to live stream...curious about it with your comments...back after I view to add my t......

Discussion Topic  RE: CYOC String Block Swap -closed- (in Quilting & Needlework) by alexemmarose
Sitting this one out, girls, but will be watching!...

» Refine Search
» New Search