Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 92
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1828 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: DGD Quilt........Top almost done..photo's (in Quilting & Needlework) by alexemmarose
Holee, your quilt has turned out so beautifully! Someday she will cuddle under it and know her gran......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Row Robin Exchange - 2nd mailing (in Quilting & Needlework) by alexemmarose
Working on gonesewin's row of lovely greens...looking like I may be a couple of days late in mailing......

Discussion Topic  RE: Project Runway - Thursday night! (2-nite! Preview + New + Reruns of both) (in Quilting & Needlework) by alexemmarose
Yea! so happy PR new season has begun...just LOVE this show but can do without all the designer dra......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Cottage - my new sewing space - picture heavy (in Quilting & Needlework) by alexemmarose
what a wonderful, personal and creative space. Happy for you. Thanks for sharing with the lovely p......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 "I Believe In Snowmen" Sew Along -8th Installment -Don't Forget Your Star Blocks (in Quilting & Needlework) by alexemmarose
and the other vertical star blocks......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 "I Believe In Snowmen" Sew Along -8th Installment -Don't Forget Your Star Blocks (in Quilting & Needlework) by alexemmarose
hello my stitch friends! here are a couple of pix of my 8th installment to share......

Discussion Topic  RE: Row Robin Exchange + Pics of original row! (in Quilting & Needlework) by alexemmarose
J Lu, thanks for asking this question of our dear leader...I received her row this weekend and had t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Row Robin Exchange + Pics of original row! (in Quilting & Needlework) by alexemmarose
Thank you, J Lu......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 "I Believe In Snowmen" Sew Along - 7th Installment Winner Announced (in Quilting & Needlework) by alexemmarose
congrats CBQ!! Enjoy!...

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 "I Believe In Snowmen" Sew Along - 7th Installment Winner Announced (in Quilting & Needlework) by alexemmarose
Just wanted to pop in and thank Miss Q again for arranging all of the lovely prizes for us! Must ad......

Discussion Topic  RE: The skirt my niece made... (in Quilting & Needlework) by alexemmarose
Oh yes, she did! Even has pleating! Lovely young lady......

Discussion Topic  RE: Show me...your TShirt quilts (in Quilting & Needlework) by alexemmarose
Thanks for the show ladies...I really love the shadow effect on some of these. I have 3 to make.........

Discussion Topic  RE: Calling all PR fans - it's almost time to sew! (in Quilting & Needlework) by alexemmarose
I am so glad it is back for another season...I have been watching all the past seasons trying to fil......

Discussion Topic  RE: Row Robin Wall Hanging Exchange (in Quilting & Needlework) by alexemmarose
Thank you JLu!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Row Robin Wall Hanging Exchange (in Quilting & Needlework) by alexemmarose
Good point Evelyn....

Oh my...I didn't mean to start anything with my comment about pix...I am totally good with the surpr......

Anyone have any pix to share yet?...

Hello my stitch friends! Sounds like you are all working away on the blocks. I am staying in Color......

Discussion Topic  RE: Update DD#1. 7/6/14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by alexemmarose
So very happy that there is positive progress for your daughter!...

Discussion Topic  RE: How many people are on the board these days? (Count) (in Quilting & Needlework) by alexemmarose
#76. Usually pop in several times a day......

» Refine Search
» New Search