Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 226
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (4520 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Future time (in Cleaning & Organizing) by cocok
Oh gosh, I haven't thought about this yet. I've probably got a while, knock wood. Most people in m......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Customs regarding guests? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by cocok
Truth is, for me, there is nothing worse than staying in someone's home. I never do it if I can get......

Discussion Topic  RE: Customs regarding guests? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by cocok
It sounds like Ben is a "pitch in" sort of guy. I would just tell him either that, since it is your......

Discussion Topic  RE: "To Do" List (in Cleaning & Organizing) by cocok
I make a to do list for the next day, every evening before I go to bed. I do them on 3x5 cards, and......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone have/familiar with claw foot tubs? (in General Decorating) by cocok
Go to a bath showroom and try out tubs until you find one that feels right. A showroom will have lo......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: to you live within or further than 100 miles from your birthplace? (in General Decorating) by cocok
I live more than 100 miles from the place I was born, but I live very close to the place I started l......

Discussion Topic  RE: MASTER BATH RENO (in General Decorating) by cocok
Very nice!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you tell me anything about these new acquisitions? (in General Decorating) by cocok
Yes, the top one is a drop leaf sewing table, and the second piece looks like a music cabinet to me ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to deal with 90's tile- Can I decorate around it? (in General Decorating) by cocok
If you are going to install laminate or bamboo, you should absolutely remove the tile. As for the......

Discussion Topic  RE: How Do You Take Your Coffee? (in Food & Entertaining) by cocok
I have to agree with KeepYouInStitches - I love the smell of coffee, but have never been able to cho......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Husbands are Amazing, Con't..... (in Food & Entertaining) by cocok
I didn't read the first thread, so I am not sure if what I am posting fits, but the title of this th......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Most Common Cooking Mistakes (in Food & Entertaining) by cocok
Fun read. They forgot my most common mistake though, and I'm not kidding - I do this more than I wo......

Discussion Topic  RE: April Dinners (in Food & Entertaining) by cocok
Sunday was a pot roast with new red potatoes, carrots, broccoli, and a big green salad. Apple crisp......

Discussion Topic  RE: emergency ration suggestions needed! (in Food & Entertaining) by cocok
I would probably do what you did-go out to eat. It is more fun to sit across a table and chat while......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do You Change Clothes (in Food & Entertaining) by cocok
Of course I get comfortable when I come home! I change into yoga pants and a sweat shirt, and I oft......

Discussion Topic  RE: Condensation on crockpot lid (in Food & Entertaining) by cocok
I don't worry about the condensation either....

Discussion Topic  RE: Sad Day...Raymansmom (in General Decorating) by cocok
My heart is heavy with this news. Loosing your mom is a hard day, I know. Pra.yers from me for the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Not Like My Mother! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by cocok

Discussion Topic  RE: Not Like My Mother! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by cocok
My pet peeve that my mother did that I swore I would never do: I adored my mother, and miss her ter......

Discussion Topic  RE: Purse? Organized? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by cocok
I always carry a purse. My current bag has a cross body style strap and is thin so it fits close. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search