Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 224
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (4474 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Cabbage - Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by cocok
Cabbage is one of my favorite vegetables. I love it raw or cooked. My favorite meal when I was a ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Fall decoration (in General Decorating) by cocok
Totally right! Very nice cornucopia....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone watch the Jennie Garth Project? (in General Decorating) by cocok
Some people definitely do have an eye for putting a room together. That is true, but if you add som......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone watch the Jennie Garth Project? (in General Decorating) by cocok
I agree with Charles D and SusanBradfordKent. I switched on the show in my kitchen this afternoon......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mess of a mistake (in Food & Entertaining) by cocok
Years ago, as I finished the dishes, I reached over to switch on the garbage disposal. I didn't rea......

Discussion Topic  RE: a blog (in General Decorating) by cocok
Yes. I am. It's a fun one....

Discussion Topic  RE: aged threads (in Cleaning & Organizing) by cocok
Good point, lady of shallot. I never think to look at the date a thread was started. Thanks for bri......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Fall Cleaning (in Cleaning & Organizing) by cocok
I did my fall cleaning a couple of weeks ago. I can't spend big chunks of time all at once at it be......

Discussion Topic  RE: Preset dining room table... (in General Decorating) by cocok
I am all for people doing what makes them happy in their homes, so for people who enjoy a set table,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fall decorating yet? (in General Decorating) by cocok
Fall has arrived where I live. The air is crisp and the leaves are turning. It is probably the bes......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help with white trim color (in General Decorating) by cocok
The only way to pick your trim color with success is to paint out a sample of your wall colors on la......

Discussion Topic  RE: Walllpaper border (don't scream) (in General Decorating) by cocok
First plan:I would try to talk your husband into a change. Even though he loves the paper, he will ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone been 'cruise shipping' lately??? (in General Decorating) by cocok
Wow that's hard. It seems to me that there were a few tables for two in the dining room. You can......

Discussion Topic  RE: What in what cabinet (in Cleaning & Organizing) by cocok
I keep my spices in a kitchen drawer, like the picture KeepYouInStitches posted, but I used an inexp......

Discussion Topic  RE: Outdoor wedding decor (in General Decorating) by cocok
Looks like a really beautiful wedding! Congratulations to all!...

Discussion Topic  RE: O.T. DID you hear about BK ?? (in Food & Entertaining) by cocok
The definition of bigotry is a state of mind where a person views other groups with fear, distrust, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need to Freshen Up my Cottage Decor (in General Decorating) by cocok
luvsgoldens, one way to freshen up your look is to re-accessorize. Pick a room and clear everything......

Discussion Topic  RE: Make your house smell great! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by cocok
My best trick for a clean smelling house is to open all the windows for a bit. Fresh air does wonde......

Discussion Topic  RE: Questionable cleaning advice (in Cleaning & Organizing) by cocok
metwo, I agree, it sounds like the worse advice ever. The only reason I could possibly see followin......

Discussion Topic  RE: A perfect day. (in Food & Entertaining) by cocok
Sigh. It all looks and sounds beautiful!...

» Refine Search
» New Search