Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 226
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (4509 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Cell Phone Age (in Food & Entertaining) by cocok
I love keeping up with technology. I have an Iphone. If I want to communicate with my husband whe......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Car first aid kit (in Cleaning & Organizing) by cocok
metwo, you might just want to pick up a new first aid kit from a **** store or Target or someplace l......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: 100 Item Challenge (in Cleaning & Organizing) by cocok
What a great accomplishment Linderhoff! I should have counted what I have gotten rid of this year......

Discussion Topic  RE: SPINoff of Guest Room... (in Cleaning & Organizing) by cocok
I agree with those who say that long term guests should be taking care of the areas of the house the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Guest Room (in Cleaning & Organizing) by cocok
My guests get a clean room, a good bed with clean sheets, pillows and blankets, a clean set of towel......

Discussion Topic  RE: High Maintenance (in Cleaning & Organizing) by cocok
What I prefer is a nice hotel. I really don't care for staying in people's homes. For a good n......

Discussion Topic  RE: Toy Trunk - IT'S ALL DONE! (in General Decorating) by cocok
What a treasure, and the toy box is pretty great too!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: but does this qualify? (in General Decorating) by cocok
While I love that quote, I wouldn't strictly live my life by it, and it would certainly never preven......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creative ideas needed for tiny bathroom (in General Decorating) by cocok
Can't see the picture Sjoukje, but what you are describing sounds like a "wet room". Turning the s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Large china cabinet ideas... (in General Decorating) by cocok
And then the last idea I don't have a picture for, and it is a "cheater" idea that I have actually d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Large china cabinet ideas... (in General Decorating) by cocok
And here is an idea for collection a variety of patterns all in one color. This would be fun and in......

Here is a collection of pitchers and serving pieces all in iron stone, which is easy to find in thri......

Here is another appealing display of dishes. Again notice the back round color in contrast to the d......

And another idea would be to collect some sort of pottery that appeals to you, perhaps choosing one ......

Well, obviously you are going to have to acquire something to display. If you go the dishes route g......

Discussion Topic  RE: What do you use to clean granite countertops? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by cocok
I use whatever dish soap I have and warm water. My granite is black and so it shows streaks and fin......

Discussion Topic  RE: July Dinners (in Food & Entertaining) by cocok
It is Sunday for me too. It was hot today so we had cold ham sandwiches with tomato and lettuce. Ju......

Discussion Topic  RE: Buying local (in Food & Entertaining) by cocok
I like farmers markets and live where they are easy to shop at. I wanted to share something that on......

Discussion Topic  RE: multiple vacuum cleaners?? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by cocok
I keep one vacuum upstairs and another one downstairs, and I have a hand held for the stairs. I also......

Discussion Topic  RE: Busy Night Dinners (in Food & Entertaining) by cocok
When things are really busy for us I drive through Taco Time and pick up two crisp beef tacos for hi......

» Refine Search
» New Search