Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 223
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (4453 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: kitchen floor ideas (in General Decorating) by cocok
I have had hardwood floors in my kitchen for 30-some years. I have had them refinished once in that......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: What do you think of these sconces? (in General Decorating) by cocok
And one more....

Discussion Topic  RE: What do you think of these sconces? (in General Decorating) by cocok
Another idea....

Posting some other ways to handle a wall with a piano (from the internet)...

I agree with Charles D....

Discussion Topic  RE: Price of butter? (in Food & Entertaining) by cocok
I am like sms29s66. I am going to buy butter so I just pay the price. It is about 4.00 a pound in ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Calling all art snobs! (in General Decorating) by cocok
When it comes to art follow your heart. If you find a painting that you love, then it is perfect. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Proud Mama (in General Decorating) by cocok
That was fun to see, Belstone! Your daughter is so beautiful and professional and the stores look re......

Discussion Topic  RE: autumm leaves (in General Decorating) by cocok
I just came in from a walk through fall leaves. Hard to even believe the glorious colors! Such a b......

Discussion Topic  RE: It's beginning to look a lot like..... (in General Decorating) by cocok
Really pretty Froo Froo. I am working on some Christmas things too. Trying to get ahead of the gam......

Discussion Topic  RE: sectional or sofa...need help in deciding (in General Decorating) by cocok
I agree with the others, Smokey1. The choices you posted are very large scale which means when you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: small items (in General Decorating) by cocok
In addition to the other good ideas expressed already, you can contain a collection by placing simil......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just 4 Fun... what was your Granny's kitchen like? (in General Decorating) by cocok
My maternal grandmother's kitchen was sparkling clean and very 1960's decor. Very sleek, and practic......

Discussion Topic  RE: My armoire may have been broke beyond repair....PIC (in General Decorating) by cocok
If it is perfect for the space, and you like it, it makes sense to at least try to repair it. From ......

Discussion Topic  RE: medicine cabinets (in General Decorating) by cocok
Without seeing your space, and based entirely on your descriptions, I would suggest recessed medicin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fall Cleaning (in Cleaning & Organizing) by cocok
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Window Screens (in Cleaning & Organizing) by cocok
I keep my window screens on all year, and my windows open nearly all year. I love fresh air in the h......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Tubs (in General Decorating) by cocok
I take showers in the morning, and a bubble bath at night. I love my tub, and would never have a ho......

Discussion Topic  RE: time it takes to cook. (in Food & Entertaining) by cocok
I do enjoy cooking, but I only do it a couple times a week. We eat leftovers in between, or go out.......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9/22/14 (in General Decorating) by cocok
I always look for this thread every week! Everyone always has such great finds, and this week is no......

» Refine Search
» New Search