Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 315
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (6282 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Fall Centerpiece (in General Decorating) by Sonny Dayz
love your dough bowl and the arrangement you did in it, Martha.....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Just want to confirm this lamp is TOO TALL. Pic's (in General Decorating) by Sonny Dayz
I like the second one you posted. I am so bad with lamp heights myself. Never seem to find the perf......

Discussion Topic  RE: lil OT I got a question (in General Decorating) by Sonny Dayz
many thanks to all of you. sorry it took me so long to get back. aol and evescript are'nt playing ......

Discussion Topic  RE: lil OT I got a question (in General Decorating) by Sonny Dayz
oh yea.. just wanted to be clear== the emails were from commentors on my blog, NOT from anyone her......

thank you all for your kind words. they mean a lot to me. I would have been back sooner but aol an......

thanks Martha, Always and JC.. I was just wondering .. I've been on this forum several years and ......

Discussion Topic  lil OT I got a question (in General Decorating) by Sonny Dayz
I have gotten a few emails from some folks who visit my blog- about my southernese..Yes I'm southern......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen curtains too fall? (in General Decorating) by Sonny Dayz
I agree with Sharon.. love the colors with your walls but they seem a bit "light weight" to me. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What goes with Providence Olive (in General Decorating) by Sonny Dayz
wow Annie.. love that mood board your posted. good luck LHD a nice soft pale cream may be all y......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wouldn't you know it... (in General Decorating) by Sonny Dayz
I too like to do the Snif test lol.. unfortunately buying lots of stuff online doesnt allow that........

Discussion Topic  RE: Decoupage Anyone? (in General Decorating) by Sonny Dayz
oh oh I love that.. I have an old chest that has some scratches, nicks and need to be repainted anyw......

Discussion Topic  RE: Preset dining room table... (in General Decorating) by Sonny Dayz
Christmas Candy, Nita and Martha are 3 I know have posted their tablescapes here.. and yea I used t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Preset dining room table... (in General Decorating) by Sonny Dayz
I know you've seen lots of my Tablescapes- as I do them often- as do some other members here.. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting a jump on my fall decorating (new pic added) (in General Decorating) by Sonny Dayz
'' lookin mighty fallish at your house Nita... good job! looks like it'll be next week before......

Discussion Topic  RE: What a pretty little nook. PIC (in General Decorating) by Sonny Dayz
I'm in LOVE.. wow thats so very pretty....

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen Cabinets - painted this thursday I hope (in General Decorating) by Sonny Dayz
they didnt show up or even call.I called 3 times and it went to voicemail( this is so annoying a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where do you live? (in General Decorating) by Sonny Dayz
Right now I live in a 1 1/2 story town home, built about 3 years ago , I've been here 9 months. I s......

Discussion Topic  RE: S O S (in General Decorating) by Sonny Dayz
a somber and beautiful site.. thanks for sharing it with us Martha....

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do??? Please see last couple posts. Re: dining area lighting (in General Decorating) by Sonny Dayz
from living room-- no chandy.. looks a lil odd to me.....

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do??? Please see last couple posts. Re: dining area lighting (in General Decorating) by Sonny Dayz
to me the Bare mu is too dull.. just sayin' so we go back to chandy or lamps and plates // I ......

» Refine Search
» New Search