Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 313
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (6260 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: What's happening in the Maine woods (in General Decorating) by Sonny Dayz
I am so happy for all of you. YES I agree, those are amazing kids.. love and light to G'Ma.. I hop......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: T.V. houses (in General Decorating) by Sonny Dayz
I like lots of different styles but , if I had to choose a home to move into and couldnt change a th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Desparate need of t & Ps for DS... (in General Decorating) by Sonny Dayz
T's n P's and healing energy headed your way....

Discussion Topic  another Plantation Shutter question? (in General Decorating) by Sonny Dayz
I did'nt want to infringe on Garden Hobby's thread about Plantation Shutters.. For those of you wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: Plantation Shutters (in General Decorating) by Sonny Dayz
I cant wait to see how they look and what your opinion of them is, Garden Hobby.. Emily, I am in L......

Discussion Topic  RE: WHY? (in General Decorating) by Sonny Dayz
Hi Kayhil.. I'm over in Clemmons NC.. just wanted to say hello and welcome to a fellow NC'er.....

Discussion Topic  RE: Maybe OT but I don't get it (in General Decorating) by Sonny Dayz
::quote::Here's an evil thought. Maybe you could dust the edges of the decorations with some kind of......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maybe OT but I don't get it (in General Decorating) by Sonny Dayz
I take mine down slowly......

Discussion Topic  RE: Woodland Santa Table (in General Decorating) by Sonny Dayz
very festive.. the santa plates and those santa's are adorable and would make anyone smile......

Discussion Topic  RE: Update.....Moved (in General Decorating) by Sonny Dayz
Wishing you and your children all the Best.. so often when one door closes and much better one op......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 12/23/13 (in General Decorating) by Sonny Dayz
Pretty new finds Folks.. love the lantern CC and how you made it a Holiday beauty.....

Discussion Topic  RE: Merry Christmas Everyone (in General Decorating) by Sonny Dayz
Merry Christmas ALL.. Peace on Earth...

Discussion Topic  RE: Curtains (in General Decorating) by Sonny Dayz
I agree Martha.. sees like just another marketing ploy so they can post what seems to be a reasona......

Discussion Topic  RE: What Professional Help Can Provide (in General Decorating) by Sonny Dayz
Charles I do hope you stay and continue contributing to this forum. I am not here often but have alw......

Discussion Topic  RE: A sorry loss (in General Decorating) by Sonny Dayz
I'm so sorry you lost your items Emily. Hold tight to the memories and as others have said, those w......

Discussion Topic  We're Moving (in General Decorating) by Sonny Dayz
We made the decision to move in late oct. and were lucky enough to find just what we wanted in only ......

Discussion Topic  Autumn Decor Abounds~! (in General Decorating) by Sonny Dayz
each link goes to a seperate blog who are participating in an Autumn Fall Tour of their decor. I h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bedroom Curtains (in General Decorating) by Sonny Dayz
I think it would be beautiful to add the softness of drapes behind your amazing dressing table. jmo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pottery Barn Knock Off (in General Decorating) by Sonny Dayz
you did great Martha.. like it better than the PB and you cant beat YOUR price......

Discussion Topic  RE: I've been MIA (in General Decorating) by Sonny Dayz
Its always good to see you Jackie and I thank you for including us in your life, the difficult and t......

» Refine Search
» New Search