Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 143
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2853 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Poll  RE: Picking paint color is..... (in General Decorating) by wendek
Agony... especially since I can't really tell what color I'm looking at. I'd rather let someone el......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Company (in General Decorating) by wendek
My house is basically ready for company, although we don't get many visitors. And I can do a great ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cottage? Cabin? Lodge? (in General Decorating) by wendek
my favorite "lodge" is the Grand Californian Hotel in Disneyland. it's pretty magical. Lodges ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT - Broker conflict? (in General Decorating) by wendek
Sounds shady to me. Is it a new home? by law in California new home builders are not allowed to re......

Discussion Topic  RE: Open concept kitchen and basement playroom (in General Decorating) by wendek
That's true, ayechihuahua.. if the open concept is sensitively designed, because that is where most ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What do you think will be the "new gray"? (in General Decorating) by wendek

Discussion Topic  RE: What do you think will be the "new gray"? (in General Decorating) by wendek
I am not a fan of grey and stopped enjoying the Restoration Hardware catalogs when they switched to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anniversary celebration ideas? (in General Decorating) by wendek
Have you ever been to Disneyland /DisneyWorld? it's fun for all ages. splurge on a trip somewhere ......

Discussion Topic  RE: An interest in pinterest? (in General Decorating) by wendek
Thanks for all of the how to tips, Mary Ruth! I appreciate them. And I'm pinning away ......

Discussion Topic  RE: An interest in pinterest? (in General Decorating) by wendek
It's True, Mary Ruth, Houzz and Pinterest are the best source for free inspiration. I have subscrib......

It's like Disneyland but for adults. ......

Oh my gosh, there is no end to all the great pics and ideas. I'll look for everyone there ......

Thanks for the links, Shari & Mary Ruth, I just realized, I can just copy mine here... ......

Mary Ruth, Thank you! I was wondering if there's a little tutorial on Pinterest. I still have to le......

oh neat. you're right it is overwhelming, but cool that you start to see a unity or plan to your pi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Two (or three or four) Floors or All On One Level? (in General Decorating) by wendek
Some of those "basements' I see on HGTV are pretty marvelous as a whole other house below the house.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Two (or three or four) Floors or All On One Level? (in General Decorating) by wendek

I am in a single level now, but we have really wanted a 2 story forever. I would feel much safer sle......

Discussion Topic  Fabric & Furniture before Paint (in General Decorating) by wendek
I just read that decorators should plan out their room with furniture and fabrics *before* they choo......

» Refine Search
» New Search