Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 143
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2853 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: OT - Broker conflict? (in General Decorating) by wendek
Sounds shady to me. Is it a new home? by law in California new home builders are not allowed to re......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Anniversary celebration ideas? (in General Decorating) by wendek
Have you ever been to Disneyland /DisneyWorld? it's fun for all ages. splurge on a trip somewhere ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Two (or three or four) Floors or All On One Level? (in General Decorating) by wendek
Some of those "basements' I see on HGTV are pretty marvelous as a whole other house below the house.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Two (or three or four) Floors or All On One Level? (in General Decorating) by wendek

I am in a single level now, but we have really wanted a 2 story forever. I would feel much safer sle......

Discussion Topic  Fabric & Furniture before Paint (in General Decorating) by wendek
I just read that decorators should plan out their room with furniture and fabrics *before* they choo......

Discussion Topic  An interest in pinterest? (in General Decorating) by wendek
I started a Pinterest account and I'm not sure but I could be in over my head ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What Was Your Childhood House Like? (in General Decorating) by wendek
This is the house I grew up in. I'm glad I had the experience of growing up in the country but we d......

Discussion Topic  RE: your own decor style. When did you first know what it was? (in General Decorating) by wendek

Discussion Topic  RE: your own decor style. When did you first know what it was? (in General Decorating) by wendek
I grew up in the country with modern minded steam punk/victorian parents, in a home-made 8-sided hou......

Discussion Topic  RE: watching HGTV less and less... (in Favorite Shows) by wendek
so true when you've already seen it all. boring....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  a Favorite Chair (in General Decorating) by wendek
Do you have a favorite chair in your house or dream house? I love my bergere and ottoman, but I als......

Discussion Topic  RE: Have you met someone famous? (in General Decorating) by wendek
I follow Melissa Gilbert on Instagram, it's fun to see her pics and pups. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where's the Fireplace? (in General Decorating) by wendek
I like the idea of the fireplace opposite the TV if they're in the same room. I'm not sure why buil......

I think a tv over a fireplace is **o high for me ** watch but across or next ** it will do. My d......

oooh a fireplace between rooms sounds cozy. I'm sort of afraid to turning my gas fireplace on somet......

Discussion Topic  Where's the Fireplace? (in General Decorating) by wendek
I just watched some Sarah's House shows and she said something I really like. Since the Family room ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maybe OT but I don't get it (in General Decorating) by wendek
I grew up with huge, live trees we got in the national forest for $2. Now I have a pre-lit fake tree......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maybe OT but I don't get it (in General Decorating) by wendek
I agree. I love the sparkle and magic of the holidays and Christmas trees and all the decor. But thi......

» Refine Search
» New Search