Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (14 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: anyone put verbena in hanging baskets? (in General Gardening) by KOW
I always put verbena in my baskets, pots or even beds. They come in such prett colors. I usually pu......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  Zone 5'ers - Need shrub for wet area (in General Gardening) by KOW
Any thoughts for a shrub (for privacy) that grows in a semi-wet area. A type of drainage area. In ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Zone 5'ers - Need shrub for wet area (in General Gardening) by KOW
It's actually for a good friend's daughter - she and hubby just bought their 1st house. I thought o......

Discussion Topic  Zone 5'ers - Need shrub for wet area (in General Gardening) by KOW
Any thoughts for a shrub (for privacy) that grows in a semi-wet area. A type of drainage area. In ......

Discussion Topic  RE: any of you 'oldies ' from long time back.... (in General Gardening) by KOW
You know, I'm getting old, Ladyfern sounds familiar but not sure. I was on BHG since 99/2000. Alwa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Another Woodland Walk w/Willie - long post (in General Gardening) by KOW
GREAT pictures and love little Willie!...

Discussion Topic  RE: The good, bad & ugly! (in General Gardening) by KOW
Always a sad/happy day when you have to take down old trees. We had 2 huges taken down last summer.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Springs pics from my yard.... (in General Gardening) by KOW
Love the pictures - your gardens are looking pretty darn good this early. I have a Korean Spice Vib......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help or I'm going to be in the doghouse (in General Gardening) by KOW
That is a great story - you must post pics once they're up and growing....

Discussion Topic  RE: a neat idea,few pics added (in General Gardening) by KOW
Love the the great ideas. Just proves the point that flowers make anything look better. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: you have to have one (in General Gardening) by KOW
Glad to see this endorsment - you never know about some of the things you see on TV....

Discussion Topic  RE: OT - Introducing Willie (in General Gardening) by KOW
Awe, he's a very lucky fella. We just went through the same thing. Lost a dog, waited for quite aw......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pictures from the past 2 weeks... (in General Gardening) by KOW
Beautiful pics....

Discussion Topic  RE: Went to the Chicago Flower & Garden Show (in General Gardening) by KOW
Love the blocks with plants. That could a semi-permanent thing if you just stacked them. Also, lov......

Discussion Topic  RE: Went to the Chicago Flower & Garden Show (in General Gardening) by KOW
Beautiful pictures. Just curious, how were the other displays? I haven't been there in years. In ......

» Refine Search
» New Search