Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 26
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (511 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Southern Living/quilting (in Quilting & Needlework) by Navy Wife
Welcome y'all! All of us in the south are glad you are joining us! Linda...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Winner at the Maryland State Fair (in Quilting & Needlework) by Navy Wife
Jan, what a thrill! I'm so happy for you. The quilt is beautiful, and I know your work is excellen......

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy 90th Birthday, craftylady1924 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Navy Wife
Happy Birthday, sweet lady. Sorry I'm late with my wishes for many more. No one would guess that y......

Discussion Topic  RE: Update on DD#1. 6/29 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Navy Wife
So glad to hear your good news. I'm thinking of you, and wishing I was in Montana. I love that sta......

Discussion Topic  RE: DD#1 needs prayers (in Quilting & Needlework) by Navy Wife
I'm so glad DD is improving. Still praying for the doctors to find the problem....

Discussion Topic  RE: DD#1 needs prayers (in Quilting & Needlework) by Navy Wife
Thoughts and prayers are with you and your DD....

Discussion Topic  We have a new member (in Quilting & Needlework) by Navy Wife
My friend just joined us, so please give her a good welcome. She is dottieshandiwork, and she used ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What a sad, sad fabric aisle... (in Quilting & Needlework) by Navy Wife
Our Walmart did not close the fabric dept., but they brought in all the junk from other stores. I h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilts & Wellness & Friends ... it's a LONG story, but ... (in Quilting & Needlework) by Navy Wife
If anyone ever doubted the power of a love quilt, you have explained it as no one else could. I did......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tornadoes (in Quilting & Needlework) by Navy Wife
I was wondering about you Kathy. Glad to hear all is well. You stay safe too....

It fizzled out before it got to us. Our TV weather people are alarmists, but they have to be. NWS ......

I'm glad you are all OK. I thought that was pretty close to where you live. Now I can worry about ......

They said it was near Barnes Crossing Mall. I'm hoping all is well. That's the bad thing about hav......

I just heard that Tupelo, MS has a tornado on the ground. I hope Warm Buns and family are not in it......

So glad you're OK, Pam. Looks like Memphis and Tupelo are in line today and us tonight. I hate this......

Discussion Topic  RE: Prayers needed (in Quilting & Needlework) by Navy Wife
I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family....

Discussion Topic  RE: Question re: Quilting Retreats (in Quilting & Needlework) by Navy Wife
Take a simple project, not one with 48 pieces in an 8 inch square. Ask me how I know!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Question re: Quilting Retreats (in Quilting & Needlework) by Navy Wife
You are so right, Crazy! Have a wonderful time and take time to relax and get acquainted with the o......

If you use a lamp at home with your machine, take it with you. Be sure to take the equipment that y......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just how much do you REALLY know about me? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Navy Wife
I've been quilting since the 70's when a friend was having a baby, and my mother had made a cute qui......

» Refine Search
» New Search