Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 28
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (552 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Need web site (in Quilting & Needlework) by Navy Wife
Are you thinking about Missingfabrics.com? That is the only one I know about. Welcome aboard! W......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: You meet the nicest people here (in Quilting & Needlework) by Navy Wife
There are some in FL who are waiting to meet you, and several of us who winter in FL will see you ne......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Most Beautiful thing in the whole wide world (in Quilting & Needlework) by Navy Wife
Buckeye, I think that one opens to the side also. The front hinges are for the piece that opens so ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just how much do you REALLY know about me? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Navy Wife
I've been quilting since the 70's when a friend was having a baby, and my mother had made a cute qui......

Discussion Topic  RE: Oh, NO! HGTV is Closing this message board! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Navy Wife
Panic attack!...

Discussion Topic  RE: SAVE THE DATE (in Quilting & Needlework) by Navy Wife
Oh! I hope you come down for the winter. We'll be there from about Jan 1 to April 1....

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 3-27-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Navy Wife
I love the schoolhouses! I would never have thought of doing that. Some people are so creative....

Discussion Topic  RE: Remember the quilt we made for SavedSinnr? ~photo~ (in Quilting & Needlework) by Navy Wife
Please get well soon! We don't like having a sick quilter, especially you Lindsay....

Discussion Topic  RE: classic squares (in Quilting & Needlework) by Navy Wife
Looks like a beach cottage quilt, cool and inviting...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 3-20-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Navy Wife
No sewing this week. I had to start packing up everything for the trip home. I'm still doing some ......

Discussion Topic  RE: New at quilting (in Quilting & Needlework) by Navy Wife
Welcome aboard! We're glad to have you here. Your quilt is lovely. You don't look like a beginner......

Discussion Topic  RE: why does my machine eat my fabric??? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Navy Wife
Pull the 2 threads to the back of the machine and hold on to them, pulling slightly toward the back,......

Discussion Topic  RE: My DH Gets If! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Navy Wife
I love Jackson. We had to go there to buy groceries when we were volunteers in Yellowstone. There ......

Discussion Topic  RE: i can't cut it (in Quilting & Needlework) by Navy Wife
Yours has a very appropriate title! I have several, but I haven't seen some of them in a while!...

Discussion Topic  RE: That was fast, quilt shop! :) (in Quilting & Needlework) by Navy Wife
Quite a few of the shops have gone to internet only. It means they can stay in business without so ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy Pi Day (in Quilting & Needlework) by Navy Wife
Sherry, your DH must be an engineer! That would have been the answer both my sons would have given!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Prayers needed (in Quilting & Needlework) by Navy Wife
My thoughts and prayers are with you all. My good friend is going through the same thing, but she's......

Discussion Topic  RE: MY HEART IS BROKEN..fate of quilt store at Burton MS ??? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Navy Wife
I was hoping to get there, but I missed out....

Discussion Topic  RE: Does HGTV still inspire Quilters with Simply Quilts gone-gone? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Navy Wife
When everyone has had a chance to vent (or praise), we need to forward this thread to HGTV and Scrip......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does HGTV still inspire Quilters with Simply Quilts gone-gone? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Navy Wife
I agree, wildcat mom. I rarely watch this network anymore. Most of the remodel shows are too mode......

» Refine Search
» New Search