Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (30 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  More upgrades to the dining room (in General Decorating) by Mommy4Life
I have posted a few months ago about help with my dining room. I updated it with this china hutch, ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: More upgrades to the dining room (in General Decorating) by Mommy4Life
It's like 36" off the table. Should I put it at 30"?...

Discussion Topic  RE: More upgrades to the dining room (in General Decorating) by Mommy4Life
And I forgot to mention that the whole open concept is being re-done. Meaning furniture, colors, et......

The problem I would run into is that there is detail work on the back panel. Kind of like indentati......

I don't think I'd cover the shelves due to the fact that the lighting needs to pass through the glas......

Discussion Topic  More upgrades to the dining room (in General Decorating) by Mommy4Life
I have posted a few months ago about help with my dining room. I updated it with this china hutch, ......

Discussion Topic  Update - Dining Room (in General Decorating) by Mommy4Life
So, I am waiting for my dining room table to be complete. I have attached a similar picture below. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Update - Dining Room (in General Decorating) by Mommy4Life
Ok. So I went ahead and ordered two stained arm chairs and the rest stained armless chairs. I just......

Discussion Topic  RE: Update - Dining Room (in General Decorating) by Mommy4Life
What about all stained chairs but adding the cream in another way? Table accents? Add pops of brig......

And the walls will be painted eventually too so they don't clash so much with the china hutch....

Discussion Topic  RE: Bringing life to my dining room :) (in General Decorating) by Mommy4Life
I am starting all over with the whole open concept (Kitchen/Dining/Living Room) so I just need an in......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bringing life to my dining room :) (in General Decorating) by Mommy4Life
This one looks bright white but it's actually antique white like the hutch....

I was thinking the one before this or this one for the head of the table (2). And then maybe a wood......

What do you think of the metal chairs in that pic paired with upholstered chairs on each side? I al......

This table is on order. ......

This is the table I was thinking but in a lighter stain than this. (A local guy can build one for me......

And then a table similar to this...

Here is the antique white china hutch that I would like on the dining room wall....

Another angle from living room to dining. The back room there is the sunroom. Don't pay attention ......

Discussion Topic  Bringing life to my dining room :) (in General Decorating) by Mommy4Life
Here is my current dining room. I purchased a large antique white china cabinet to go on the far wa......

» Refine Search
» New Search