Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 86
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1714 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by CQwannabe
terrimae, Thank you, I obviously did not have enough coffee yet when I was reading the chart this mo......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by CQwannabe
Maybe a dumb question but, what does the "TOTALS" column mean on the spreadsheet? Just want to make ......

Recieved my squares yesterday, they are beautiful. I want to start playing but I have family here an......

sent my quess...

I did do a practice block now just waiting to see if the fabrics and my bonus sqs/fqs work with my i......

Sad to be missing the sorting party this year, I am off to St. *****, Purina Farms for the Aussie Na......

Yeah! That was fast I mailed yesterday....

My squares should arrive on the 20th or 21st. Sending three all from stash and no florals. I have a......

Thank you, off to put my fabric together so I can mail next week....

If I am sending 3 fabrics how do I include the third fabric? Does it go inbetween the required two f......

Fabrics selected and washed ready to cut. I am sending three fabrics. I have a plan, can't wait to s......

I am fine with the original two fabrics and however many people sign up by the deadline. With the bo......

Bumping...falling low on the list of topics!!! If you haven't signed up come join the fun....

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 Dare To Be Ugly Challenge! - Tuesday deadline... 11:59 pm Eastern time (in Quilting & Needlework) by CQwannabe
alexemmarose, thanks for the info, I'll look at my JoAnnes....

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 Dare To Be Ugly Challenge! - Tuesday deadline... 11:59 pm Eastern time (in Quilting & Needlework) by CQwannabe
I can't wait to see the photos. I love the fabric, wishing I would have joined the challenge just to......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● New Pattern ● (in Quilting & Needlework) by CQwannabe
Grest choice going modern, they will love them! Beautiful colors....

Discussion Topic  RE: sew & tell 4-3-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by CQwannabe
Beautiful projects alot of sewing this week. Will Quilt for Chocolate, the zipper quilt did go toge......

Discussion Topic  RE: sew & tell 4-3-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by CQwannabe
Finished my "Zipper" quilt top. After seeing the Missouri Quilting "Zipper" quilt tutorial I thought......

Discussion Topic  RE: SunShine Quilters - Apr 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by CQwannabe
My April blocks mailed to Jen today....

Discussion Topic  RE: SunShine Quilters - Mar 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by CQwannabe
My March block will go out in tomorrow's mail. I had it on my desk ready to mail but didn't get it o......

» Refine Search
» New Search