Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 86
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1712 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge ● Peeks (in Quilting & Needlework) by CQwannabe
My quilt is back from the quilter just need to put the binding on it! I am so happy to be on time th......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge ● Peeks (in Quilting & Needlework) by CQwannabe
Jean, hope you enjoyed the quilt show, sorry I couldn't join you. The wedding reception was very nic......

Enjoying the challenge, have a bit to do but I am making good progress and shouldn't be right down t......

I have one row sewn together! Hope to get another one done today....

Stunning quilt, Linda....

WOW!!! Such detail....

Wow! How did she do that? Very insteresting peeks....

Making progress, I have one row sewn together!...

Thanks for the great peeks, as always there is going to be some amazing quilts. Made great progress......

Great idea Jean!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Winner at the Maryland State Fair (in Quilting & Needlework) by CQwannabe
Congratulations!!!! A Beautiful Piece of Art....

Discussion Topic  RE: **COMBO SWAP**DUE SEPT. 6TH** (in Quilting & Needlework) by CQwannabe
Mine are shipped, USPS, I have a tracking number....

Discussion Topic  RE: **COMBO SWAP**DUE SEPT. 6TH** (in Quilting & Needlework) by CQwannabe
almost finished cutting....

I have been cutting, might be able to finish cutting this weekend....

I hopped off the fence! Just sent you email, sign me up :-)...

Discussion Topic  RE: SunShine Quilters - Aug - Sept 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by CQwannabe
pvillelou, Thank you, that is the information I needed....

Discussion Topic  RE: SunShine Quilters - Aug - Sept 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by CQwannabe
What are the cutting instructions for 9" nine patch block? I can't find what size to cut the pieces....

Discussion Topic  RE: SunShine Quilters - July - August 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by CQwannabe
Ugh, I thought I had included my screen name. I am the mystery person from Libertyville. I am a terr......

Discussion Topic  Using sewing machine on quilt frame (in Quilting & Needlework) by CQwannabe
Does anyone use their sewing machine on a quilt frame? (Not sure if this is the correct way to ask t......

Discussion Topic  Panels from FatQuarter Shop (in Quilting & Needlework) by CQwannabe
Has anyone ordered fabric panels from the FatQuarter Shop? If so were you happy with them? Are they ......

» Refine Search
» New Search