Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 432
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (8627 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: My Latest Creations - Outdoor Flags (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltbea
I love your flags. Great idea to have several on hand to change according to company, holiday or fe......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: sew & tell 4-3-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltbea
EvelynB...Great schoolhouse quilt. Pvillelou....Super myatery quilt. It came out beautifully. Love......

Discussion Topic  RE: African violet (in General Gardening) by quiltbea
A west window works best but if you haven't one and it sits in a southern or east window, be sure th......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: How Long Do Seeds Generally Last? (in General Gardening) by quiltbea
The longevity of seeds depends on the crop but mostly on its storage. You need to keep them in air-t......

Discussion Topic  RE: raised beds (in General Gardening) by quiltbea
Here's the fence posts and netting for sugar snap peas....

Discussion Topic  RE: raised beds (in General Gardening) by quiltbea
I built mine with 2 x 12" spruce lumber into 4 x 4 beds. If I made them today, they would be 3'wide......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ruby Throat Hummingbird Migration Map (in General Gardening) by quiltbea
I use this map every year so I can set out a feeder early and tie my shepherd's crook with red fabri......

Discussion Topic  RE: **KC1930 HAS A NEW BOARD NAME--KC_1930** (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltbea
Welcome. How does it feel to be a newbie? Of course you aren't but your numbers will be. I'm glad ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 3-20-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltbea
Its nice to come to this thread and see the lovely projects. Keep up the good work....

Discussion Topic  RE: Get Your Mrs. Claus On Doll Quilt Project - 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltbea
I made two last year and they were such fun. I think I can make one or two this year,too. KC1930........

Discussion Topic  RE: Our Quilty Sister needs PRAYER (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltbea
I'm so sorry to hear this terrible news. I wish you strength....

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 2-13-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltbea
Lovely, lovely, lovely....

Discussion Topic  RE: February Stashbusting - Shop Your Stash! (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltbea
Great work everyone. I've seen some lovely quilts here....

Discussion Topic  RE: We have our WINNER for the February UFO Challenge!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltbea
I applaud all of you in the UFO Challenge and getting them done in a timely manner. Good luck....

Discussion Topic  RE: mourning the loss of a young woman we made a quilt for (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltbea
My condolences for the family. Such sad news....

Discussion Topic  RE: ♫♫♪♪♪♪♪ HGTV BOM Jan 2014 ♫♫♫♫♫♪♪♪♪♪ New WINNER :) (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltbea
I hope I can get my mojo back so I can make this BOM. Nice block to start....

Discussion Topic  RE: Final block for the Funky Chicken sew-along (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltbea
I'm glad this was brought to the top again. I love these chickens and hope to get mine done someday......

Discussion Topic  RE: Have you heard of the Disappearing Pinwheel?? (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltbea
Wow, what an easy block. Love it. Thanks....

Discussion Topic  RE: FatcatPatterns BOM (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltbea
The penguins are adorable. I like the idea of placing the white over the black so the seams don't sh......

Discussion Topic  RE: Post pix--- your Xmas and winter WHs please. (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltbea
Thank you for posting everyone. They are all so lovely. Its giving me some ideas for next year....

» Refine Search
» New Search