Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 165
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3290 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: What Do You Do For Fun? (in Food & Entertaining) by Indexlady
I have fun activities for every level of energy and amount of time. Embroidery, cross-stitch, sewin......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Interior paints (in General Decorating) by Indexlady
I love how thick and low spatter BM is. I think it's Regal Select. SW paint was thinner and spattere......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Muffin Recipes - FOR INDEXLADY (in Food & Entertaining) by Indexlady
I will. I'm planning on starting with the tomato bread to serve this weekend. Thanks again....

Discussion Topic  RE: Muffin Recipes - FOR INDEXLADY (in Food & Entertaining) by Indexlady
Martha, THANK YOU!!!! I'm eager to try all of them!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sunday Treats -- The Result (in Food & Entertaining) by Indexlady
I love the sign! Could you post the recipes? Hopefully, they are already on your computer and it's......

Discussion Topic  RE: EWWW, that smell?? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Indexlady
Check the weather. Rainy, damp days enhance bad odors in a home. You might pinpoint easier. That i......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Spin off of House Guest Dilemna (in Food & Entertaining) by Indexlady

Discussion Topic  RE: Spin off of House Guest Dilemna (in Food & Entertaining) by Indexlady
I suspect folks who are invited to The Boss Home have already developed broader food tastes and know......

I'm with Lurah in the "it's ok not to eat but keep their mouths shut". When The Husband and I were ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Warning - If You Own Yonanas Dessert Book (in Food & Entertaining) by Indexlady
I bet the incomplete recipe meant 12 ounces of pistachios IN SHELLS, vs. DESHELLED pistachios--which......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT adult siblings OT (in Food & Entertaining) by Indexlady
Nettiejays answers are spot on for our family. But sibling conflict has been ongoing since C-ain a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Put It In A Jar -- or What Have You Canned This Summer? (in Food & Entertaining) by Indexlady
Yesterday, I bought 40 pounds of vine-ripened local tomatoes. They made 15 pints of condensed tomato......

Discussion Topic  RE: Put It In A Jar -- or What Have You Canned This Summer? (in Food & Entertaining) by Indexlady
Wanda, I just had this conversation with my aunt over the weekend. She stopped the canning when they......

Discussion Topic  RE: The new decorating (in General Decorating) by Indexlady
I just checked on my favorite hotel in New Orleans. I knew it had changed hands. It's on Bourbon St.......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Homemade ketchup recipe (in Food & Entertaining) by Indexlady
Martha, do you think I can re-can Heinz in smaller jars? Or maybe just freeze it in smaller portions......

Discussion Topic  RE: Homemade ketchup recipe (in Food & Entertaining) by Indexlady
Graciepj, an excellent idea. I have several packs in my refrigerator, but don't use them thinking th......

Martha, that's my plan--to can it in the little jars....

Discussion Topic  Homemade ketchup recipe (in Food & Entertaining) by Indexlady
I would like to make homemade ketchup. We usually buy Heinz for the taste. The problem is... I buy t......

Discussion Topic  RE: August Dinners (in Food & Entertaining) by Indexlady
I'm (thankfully) up to my eyeballs in tomatoes today. So, I'll be using some of them to make chili f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cook Books (in Food & Entertaining) by Indexlady
About 125. A few years ago, over 1,000. I enjoy reading them like some people enjoy reading romanc......

» Refine Search
» New Search