Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 164
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3272 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: what's in your wallet? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Indexlady
One thing I just learned to carry in my wallet or handbag is the registration for my disability hang......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Freezer Food (in Food & Entertaining) by Indexlady
There are only certain cooked foods that freeze well. Which explains why the store's freezer case ha......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: what problem presented itself immediately in your current home or in any home you hav (in General Decorating) by Indexlady
Although our house was only 23 years old, it had been mechanically maintained, but not upgraded. Re......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: communicating today (in Food & Entertaining) by Indexlady
Just read a report today that in many areas, journalists are commanding at least 6 figures because m......

Discussion Topic  RE: SPINoff of Guest Room... (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Indexlady

Discussion Topic  RE: SPINoff of Guest Room... (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Indexlady

All the people who want to guest stay with us have ways of eating that do not correlate to ours. And......

Long term. I would expect them to care for themselves. However, some people are filthy and long term......

Discussion Topic  RE: Space Bag Question (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Indexlady
Since there are different brands, I can't speak for them all. On the Space Bags brand, there is a sm......

Discussion Topic  RE: Space Bag Question (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Indexlady
I use Space Bags and love them for things that are big and fluffy, meaning they have air loft. If ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cucumber -Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by Indexlady
I've had many types of cukes, in many ways. My go-to fav is simple: Raw cukes with salt. Next go-t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Straightening up vs cleaning. (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Indexlady
For me they are completely different types of activities. My bathroom might be straightened and ti......

Discussion Topic  RE: High Maintenance (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Indexlady
I'm so HM I never stay with anyone now that I'm older. It's just all health issue-related. I don't e......

Discussion Topic  RE: July Dinners (in Food & Entertaining) by Indexlady
We finally got our grill replaced, and I cooked some chuck eye steak on it. Yum! Too busy yesterday......

Discussion Topic  RE: multiple vacuum cleaners?? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Indexlady
We have three vacuums. The first is our original canister. Loved it. Got old and it was hard to han......

Discussion Topic  RE: Buying local (in Food & Entertaining) by Indexlady
I have found many farmer's markets here to supply store bought produce "for the convenience" of thei......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cell Phone Age (in Food & Entertaining) by Indexlady
We have a landline, too, for one reason. 9-1-1. With a cellphone, they have to figure your location......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cell Phone Age (in Food & Entertaining) by Indexlady
DH and his grandchildren text frequently. They live 9 hours from here, so it's a great way for them ......

» Refine Search
» New Search