Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 167
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3332 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Please Don;t Roll Your Eyes When You Read This! (in General Decorating) by Indexlady
I LOVE our vinyl flooring. Some is thinner than others but ours is nice and thick. Really can tell ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: How often do you. . . .? (in General Decorating) by Indexlady
Well, I've moved so much, replacing long-term things like carpeting has never been an issue. And, w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Last Minute Meals (in Food & Entertaining) by Indexlady
Cold cereal, protein bars, crackers-cheese-pepperoni or summer sausage with sliced apples or Waldorf......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: To cover or not to cover . . . (in Food & Entertaining) by Indexlady
To reduce the spatters, I lower the heat substantially and cook it longer. Might be necessary to use......

Discussion Topic  RE: Making Mayonnaise (in Food & Entertaining) by Indexlady
A friend makes it, and says it's easy and delicious. But, I don't trust her taste buds. AT ALL....

Discussion Topic  RE: Fall Cleaning (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Indexlady
In fall, we focus on the outside of the house. Washing it, pruning, caulking, etc. Nothing special......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Downsizing our RV. (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Indexlady
I did something similar in the house with the guest tub. The shower curtain is there, but I put tw......

Discussion Topic  RE: Downsizing our RV. (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Indexlady
We have little space, as well. A medicine cabinet, and a few inches under the sink. I keep the bath ......

They are a good size for traveling with in an RV....

Sorry for the large picture. Didn't realize it was so huge!!!!!...

Simba, my baby....

Beedeeess she is beautiful!!!!!...

I used the oven one time. On our first trip. Never after that. Whippets are related to the greyhou......

We have always traveled with our two Whippets, and it's amazing how much stuff we carry around just ......

So happy for you! We are in the middle of the same situation--looking to downsize. We no longer tr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fireplace wall decor? (in General Decorating) by Indexlady
Everything is square or rectangle. Hard linear lines. No softness or roundedness. Square chairs. Squ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Juicers (in Food & Entertaining) by Indexlady
Yes, ours has a side receptable. A previous one didn't, and we were emptying it 2 or 3 times each ju......

Discussion Topic  RE: Juicers (in Food & Entertaining) by Indexlady

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen curtains too fall? (in General Decorating) by Indexlady
I don't know what too fall means. Perhaps what it meant is too seasonal. Like hanging Christmas curt......

Discussion Topic  RE: Exterior Help (in General Decorating) by Indexlady
Ditto everything Froo said. Another thing I noticed is the chaos of "flooring" materials. I know it......

» Refine Search
» New Search