Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 72
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1431 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by terrimae
Been browsing the posts on the Board, but now back to my STT squares. ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by terrimae
Well, I've made my first cuts...no turning back now....

oooo..me too. Now what to do with them?????...

Thanks for the update. I hope your work situation straightens out....

Yesssss. I am so looking forward to seeing if any of my 1001 ideas will work with the fabrics sent ......

ooooo. Next week at this time our scrap packages might be on their way to us ......

Discussion Topic  RE: SunShine Quilters - Apr 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by terrimae
And, finally #5. Thanks to each of you who submitted blocks. They were quite easy to work with thi......

Discussion Topic  RE: SunShine Quilters - Apr 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by terrimae
OK, Here's top #4 from March blocks:...

Nicki, Yes. I had a few left from last year, and made one to fit the color family of the first one. ......

I'm glad to practice resizing photos for this forum. Perhaps I'll actually remember how...no, not li......

And here's #3 of the 3 I've assembled so far. The last two will be a bit larger. I hope to get to ......

OK, Hopefully I can post pics of two more tops completed from the blocks sent to me in March. This i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Moving to Florida (in Quilting & Needlework) by terrimae
I just checked in local country register, and they show Susie Q Quilts in North Fort Meyers as an au......

Discussion Topic  RE: Scrappy (crazy) string block swap, updates, have you mailed? (in Quilting & Needlework) by terrimae
I'm disappointed mine haven't arrived yet. I hope they show up soon....

Discussion Topic  RE: Remember the quilt we made for SavedSinnr? ~photo~ (in Quilting & Needlework) by terrimae
Continuing T & P from FL....

Discussion Topic  RE: SAVE THE DATE (in Quilting & Needlework) by terrimae
Sew Happy, No one volunteered to host this year, so one of our past hostesses organized a cruise get......

Discussion Topic  RE: To all the wonderful ladies who attended the COF in PA last year (in Quilting & Needlework) by terrimae
I also was there, and thank you for the sweet ending to your quilt story. We do know how it feels t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Crazy string block swap, any interest? (in Quilting & Needlework) by terrimae
I mailed my 2 sets on Thursday. Couldn't find another thread, so just posted here. Sorry if I mess......

Discussion Topic  RE: SunShine Quilters - Mar 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by terrimae
Blocks received today from headielamar. Thanks so much....

Discussion Topic  RE: SunShine Quilters - Mar 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by terrimae
Thank you. I received some excellent blocks this year. Most likely I will either meander or do loo......

» Refine Search
» New Search