Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 71
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1413 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Sunshine Quilters - 2015 Hostess - Participant Signups (in Quilting & Needlework) by terrimae
sending you a pm....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● Quilt Maker Contest ● ● (in Quilting & Needlework) by terrimae
Just sent my guesses. I'm quite sure the leaders are safe....

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● Quilt Maker Contest ● ● (in Quilting & Needlework) by terrimae
I'm hoping to get my computer fixed tomorrow so I can look back at previous years before the deadlin......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge ● ● QUILT SHOW (in Quilting & Needlework) by terrimae
jayardi, yes, I whined to my DS and she sent me the link. So thru the email I can see all the beaut......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge ● ● QUILT SHOW (in Quilting & Needlework) by terrimae

Discussion Topic  RE: ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge ● Peeks (in Quilting & Needlework) by terrimae
Thanks, j, for the latest peeks. I'm looking forward to the show. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge ● Peeks (in Quilting & Needlework) by terrimae
Thanks for the outstanding peek. ......

I am more than halfway done with my binding. Waylaid by some health issues, but should be able to f......

Working on my binding now, too....

Made some serious progress on mine today ......

Cute. Thanks for posting it....

I think my top is done, if I don't "tweak" it anymore. We'll see....

Starting to load up for the long drive home, but I'll try to sneak a photo of this one before I head......

Discussion Topic  RE: Warm and Natural batting?? (in Quilting & Needlework) by terrimae
I posted my thoughts on the other thread and then saw this one. Looks like the answer is in the pos......

Discussion Topic  RE: Warm and Natural batting (in Quilting & Needlework) by terrimae
I have noticed that one side seems smoother, and the other side has a "waffle-y" look. Don't know w......

Discussion Topic  RE: **COMBO SWAP**DUE SEPT. 6TH** (in Quilting & Needlework) by terrimae
I expect to mail my package to KC on Monday ......

Discussion Topic  RE: **COMBO SWAP**DUE SEPT. 6TH** (in Quilting & Needlework) by terrimae
I started cutting my diet noodles, thinking we were using fat quarters like we did before. No way I......

For some reason I had trouble finding this post, needed to check due dates, and remind myself of wha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy 90th Birthday, craftylady1924 (in Quilting & Needlework) by terrimae
Sorry I'm late, too. Hope your day was as special as you are. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Scrappy (crazy) string block swap, update, swapping later this week, all in! (in Quilting & Needlework) by terrimae
My package has arrived. I am away from home, but my DS tells me it is there....

» Refine Search
» New Search