Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 71
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1405 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: **COMBO SWAP** (in Quilting & Needlework) by terrimae
I started cutting my diet noodles, thinking we were using fat quarters like we did before. No way I......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: **COMBO SWAP** (in Quilting & Needlework) by terrimae
For some reason I had trouble finding this post, needed to check due dates, and remind myself of wha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy 90th Birthday, craftylady1924 (in Quilting & Needlework) by terrimae
Sorry I'm late, too. Hope your day was as special as you are. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge ● Peeks (in Quilting & Needlework) by terrimae
Cute. Thanks for posting it....

Discussion Topic  RE: ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge ● Peeks (in Quilting & Needlework) by terrimae
I think my top is done, if I don't "tweak" it anymore. We'll see....

Starting to load up for the long drive home, but I'll try to sneak a photo of this one before I head......

Discussion Topic  RE: What items do you make for craft fairs? (in Quilting & Needlework) by terrimae
We made an assortment of crafts for our last fair and the only thing we sold out of was the microwav......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by terrimae
Working on mine, slowly. Glad to see some progress being made....

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by terrimae
I'm certainly not 75% done...but I might be 40% done..maybe....

You're (both) welcome. I had that issue cleared up for me 2 or 3 years ago, cause I wasn't thinking......

CQW, My understanding is that the Total column is for the number of pairs of bonus squares. For ins......

Been browsing the posts on the Board, but now back to my STT squares. ......

Well, I've made my first cuts...no turning back now....

oooo..me too. Now what to do with them?????...

Thanks for the update. I hope your work situation straightens out....

Yesssss. I am so looking forward to seeing if any of my 1001 ideas will work with the fabrics sent ......

ooooo. Next week at this time our scrap packages might be on their way to us ......

Elainetoo, as I recall jayardi never reveals the secret bonus, she likes to leave us guessing ......

Mailed my squares yesterday. I can hardly wait for the surprise package we'll get back. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: My quilt full of love (in Quilting & Needlework) by terrimae
So glad to have been a part of this project for you. Many of us have walked the path ahead of you, ......

» Refine Search
» New Search