Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 237
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (4737 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy Birthday Savedsinnr!!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by SavedSinnr
THANK YOU ALL so very much for the lovely birthday wishes. I had a really good day eating fried chic......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  T&Ps and travel (in Quilting & Needlework) by SavedSinnr
My mom has been diagnosed with lung cancer ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 HGTV Annual Patriotic Challenge Show!!!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by SavedSinnr
Well ... I am SURE SORRY ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 HGTV Annual Patriotic Challenge Show!!!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by SavedSinnr
Ah Paus .... what would your show be without an American bird ......

W......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you like to make PILLOW CASES for a cause ?? (in Quilting & Needlework) by SavedSinnr
Hey SNEAKY SISTERS ... Patty J and Sister Sue ... THANK YOU for the pillow cases, the drink mix and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you like to make PILLOW CASES for a cause ?? (in Quilting & Needlework) by SavedSinnr
THANK YOU ALL for your interest and help in the pillowcase project. I know this is a short time to ......

Thank you all for your interests ... I'm thinking I will do this again maybe towards the end of summ......

Wiley ~ Thanks for joining in! I'm sure they will love whatever fabric you use! They will feel th......

YAY! Awesome Rainbow ... I know you are a giver for good causes ......

Here's another pic of him and some guys after arriving over there... they all shaved their heads in ......

Discussion Topic  Do you like to make PILLOW CASES for a cause ?? (in Quilting & Needlework) by SavedSinnr
DO YOU LIKE TO MAKE PILLOWCASES ? NEW CHARITY PROJECT Do you like to make pillow cases ??? Do y......

Discussion Topic  T&Ps needed for our FABRIC friend ... (in Quilting & Needlework) by SavedSinnr
QUILTY FRIENDS .... those of you who attended COF 2012 in Branson, or followed our blog will know ou......

Discussion Topic  RE: My quilt full of love (in Quilting & Needlework) by SavedSinnr
Margot ... your quilt of love is so very BEAUTIFUL !!! I know it is absorbent, warm, cuddly and com......

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilts & Wellness & Friends ... it's a LONG story, but ... (in Quilting & Needlework) by SavedSinnr
and I received one more from RoyalBoomer ... but will have to look up the pic tomorrow ... sorry .........

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilts & Wellness & Friends ... it's a LONG story, but ... (in Quilting & Needlework) by SavedSinnr
is this gonna make THE MOST AWESOMELY CUTEST QUILT EVER !!!!!...

and even more!...

and more !...

I will come back and identify when I dig my pink post it's out of the bucket ......

AND … during my hospitalization I received many cards and gifts … and some MIGHTY CUTE CHICKEN BLOCK......

» Refine Search
» New Search