Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 250
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (4995 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: To all the wonderful ladies who attended the COF in PA last year (in Quilting & Needlework) by SavedSinnr
Quilting is great therapy, and our cyber friends are our extended family. I'm glad you went thru to......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Chris 915 (in Quilting & Needlework) by SavedSinnr
Happy Heavenly Birthday Chris ... there is joy in the memories, and glad Bobby is doing well. I wan......

Discussion Topic  RE: March Stashbusting - Shop that stash! (in Quilting & Needlework) by SavedSinnr
Beautiful McP ... and so easy peasy ! That's my kinda stuff these days ......

Discussion Topic  RE: March Stashbusting - Shop that stash! (in Quilting & Needlework) by SavedSinnr
Such GREAT projects this month! ......

Discussion Topic  Our Quilty Sister needs PRAYER (in Quilting & Needlework) by SavedSinnr
I saw this on facebook ... we've been praying for MuggoMuggo's husband Tim. This is the post she pu......

Discussion Topic  RE: February Stashbusting - Shop Your Stash! (in Quilting & Needlework) by SavedSinnr
My stashbusting completed project for February ... this was for Precious' birthday, and she loved it......

Discussion Topic  RE: How about a big birthday shout out for someone a lot of you know? PRECIOUS! (in Quilting & Needlework) by SavedSinnr
W......

Discussion Topic  RE: It's my birthday so -- Presents for YOU are on their way :D (in Quilting & Needlework) by SavedSinnr
Lori ... what a way to celebrate! Hope you had a wonderful birthday ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 Stashbusters -- January winner named... (in Quilting & Needlework) by SavedSinnr
Sounds like there's been some busy quilters here! Gardenpat, I LOVE that majestic mountains (is tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 Stashbusters -- January winner named... (in Quilting & Needlework) by SavedSinnr
What a GREAT start to 2014!!! LOVE the quilts and projects done so far!! I'm in for a MAJOR stash ......

Discussion Topic  My Quilty Friends ARE THE BEST !!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by SavedSinnr
What a surprise I received today ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 10,308 posts later, we say goodbye to SSBG 2013 (in Quilting & Needlework) by SavedSinnr
Hey HAPPY ERME ~ HAPPY HAPPY (ERME) BIRTHDAY! Hope you had a great day ... and check your email ......

Discussion Topic  RE: THANK YOU!!! 2013 hostesses (in Quilting & Needlework) by SavedSinnr
You are so very sweet Lori ... you are loved ......

Discussion Topic  RE: THANK YOU!!! 2013 hostesses (in Quilting & Needlework) by SavedSinnr
I did the fun pin cushion swap this year ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Needing your help (in Quilting & Needlework) by SavedSinnr
I'm praying ......

Discussion Topic  RE: I Believe In Snowmen USE NEWEST THREAD NOW (in Quilting & Needlework) by SavedSinnr

Discussion Topic  RE: Let's talk Stash (in Quilting & Needlework) by SavedSinnr
ALL I will say is ... yes, I have stash! And I am really gonna purpose myself to make MORE MORE MOR......

Discussion Topic  RE: lost my best sewing buddy last night (in Quilting & Needlework) by SavedSinnr
Owie, there are no words except our hearts go out to you, and I'm sorry you are now feeling this pai......

Discussion Topic  Happy Birthday to our CRAZY friend !!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by SavedSinnr
Hey Crazy'boutQuilts ... HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a day that is sew fun, and filled wi......

Discussion Topic  ISO ... a bit of My Little Pony fabric (in Quilting & Needlework) by SavedSinnr
My Precious (you know, that sweet girl) wants to make her BFF a face mask for Christmas. The BFF L......

» Refine Search
» New Search