Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 97
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1923 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Upcoming Decorating Project (Pic) (in General Decorating) by meldin
Awww...Congrats, PL! Nothing better than a new grand!!!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Exterior siding/color question (greens/browns) (in Colors) by meldin
You certainly have an advantage over me! There are no other houses like mine in my neighborhood. I......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Colors

Discussion Topic  RE: Exterior siding/color question (greens/browns) (in Colors) by meldin
Jill, I was being my long-winded self while you were posting! As you can see, your dilemma spoke to......

It looks a bit blue, but it's definitely green-gray. Shadows will do that. I want to address your ......

This one shows the color at it's truest. I can take more in the morning light if you like....

I also snapped a couple of pics of the front that show some things I want to mention in another post......

Welcome, Jill! Your question is about color theory. In reality, color theory doesn't have a whole ......

Discussion Topic  RE: From Bold and Bright to Soft and Serene (in General Decorating) by meldin
Nice!...

Discussion Topic  RE: A taking picture question... (in General Decorating) by meldin
Hope it helps, Lilsophie!...

Discussion Topic  RE: A taking picture question... (in General Decorating) by meldin
Have you checked your camera settings? Some of the specific ones really require the use of a tripod......

Discussion Topic  RE: Final 3 fabric choices for nursery curtains - please help me decide! (in General Decorating) by meldin
Welcome to the boards, Maija, and congratulations on the new (or impending) arrival! It doesn't sou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 7/`5/13 (in General Decorating) by meldin
Let's get this party started! I have been looking EVERYWHERE for a computer armoire for my guest ro......

Discussion Topic  RE: sliding lounge chairs.... (in General Decorating) by meldin
I use these: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: My kitchen re-do...NEW COUNTERS ARE IN (in General Decorating) by meldin
What an amazing transformation! I know that you did a crazy amount of work to get here. It's going......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pictures needed (in General Decorating) by meldin
Wendek, I was about to post that same picture. Great minds! That's okay, I have another. From Miss......

Discussion Topic  RE: bumping for pic of pull out pantry (in General Decorating) by meldin
Very nice. Happy Cooking!...

» Refine Search
» New Search