Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 315
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (6300 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Halloween Decorations (in General Decorating) by Skyler
That costume is absolutely adorable! I love it....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Just want to confirm this lamp is TOO TALL. Pic's (in General Decorating) by Skyler
I LOVE your picture Always!. I think the lamp on the table looks better but agree that the lamp sho......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 10/20/14 (in General Decorating) by Skyler
LOS, cute stool. Very nice that it's sturdy too. No need to paint it, that just adds to its charm ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 10/20/14 (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Hi Froo! Fun information about the upcoming fashion trends. I was out shopping last week and sure ......

Discussion Topic  Monday Morning Finds 10/20/14 (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Good Monday morning everyone! Let's start the week off right and share our treasures. Pleas post p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Nature and I decorate for fall (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Very pretty LOS. I love the colors of the leaves. I also love this time of year. Thanks for shari......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 10/13/14 (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Hi Mary Ruth, thanks for popping in. I was wondering where you were ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 10/13/14 (in General Decorating) by Skyler
LOS, good to hear the base is very heavy so you won't have to worry about it falling over again. It......

Wonderful finds LOS and what a beautiful sculpture! Your DH is very talented. I bet you're enjoyi......

Oh Junk Collector, I love your displays! They're very creative with lots of personality. Your good......

yaolin010, as Froo pointed out to you on your thread, advertising is not allowed on this board. Gra......

Discussion Topic  Monday Morning Finds 10/13/14 (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Good Monday morning everyone! I hope everyone had a great week filled with lots of treasure hunting......

Discussion Topic  RE: Proud Mama (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Congratulations to her and you have every reason to be proud. I wish it were closer to me, I love t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lack of decorating magazines (in General Decorating) by Skyler
I miss the decorating magazines too. I subscribed to many that have now gone away. I still enjoy r......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 10/6/14 (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Hi Gracie! Wow, aren't you lucky for finding your quilt after looking for so long. I know what you......

Discussion Topic  Monday Morning Finds 10/6/14 (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Good morning decorating friends! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Oct. and enjoying some coole......

Discussion Topic  RE: Taking the carpet off our stairs...under $75 buck redo! (in General Decorating) by Skyler
What a fantastic transformation. You and DH make a great team and naturally, have a wonderful super......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9/22/14 (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Thank you ladies for the welcome back and nice comments on our lake house view. Pinecone, sorry for......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9/29/14 (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Wow Jaysmom, you got some great goodies. The lamp is very pretty and I'm sure you'll find a great s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9/29/14 (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Very nice Strings and glad you got a deal on them. I'm just itching for Christmas to get here…it's ......

» Refine Search
» New Search