Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 316
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (6320 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Monday Morning Finds 7-28-14 (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Good Monday morning everyone! I hope you all had a terrific weekend and are ready to share your tre......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: ideas from magazines (in General Decorating) by Skyler
I definitely get decorating ideas from magazines. My two favorite are Romantic Homes and Romantic C......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 7-21-14 (in General Decorating) by Skyler
LOVE all of the awesome finds this week. Looks like it was a great week for treasure hunting. Than......

Discussion Topic  Monday Morning Finds 7-21-14 (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Good morning everyone! I hope it was a wonderful weekend with lots of successful treasure hunting. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 7-14-14 (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Gracie, could you send the paint guy over to my house when he's finished at yours? Lol, we could us......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 7-14-14 (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Oops, LOS i jumped in before you were finished. The rooster and turkey are adorable. When I was a ......

Martha, great finds. Wow, those pots are old. We had a garage sale a few years back and of all the......

Discussion Topic  Monday Morning Finds 7-14-14 (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Good Monday morning friends! I hope everyone is in a sharing mood and will join in the fun. Please......

Discussion Topic  RE: Toy Trunk - IT'S ALL DONE! (in General Decorating) by Skyler
It's precious! What a wonderful treasure!...

Discussion Topic  RE: why I "low ball" (in Real Estate) by Skyler
Maybe this is a ridiculous question but bare with me ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

Discussion Topic  RE: Do Upgrades Pay Off when Selling your House? (in Get It Sold) by Skyler
Thanks Charming, that's one of my favorites too. It's actually early morning and I woke up early to......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  RE: Do Upgrades Pay Off when Selling your House? (in Get It Sold) by Skyler
aychihuahua, thank you for your input. You make some very good points. I forgot to mention that th......

Just a funny side note: I didn't sell the house but I got offers from a few different people who wa......

Charming, funny you should mention the landscaping. I do believe that is another reason we didn't s......

Thank you Charming, some great advice! Good idea about walking through with fresh eyes. One thing I......

Thank you everyone for your replies. I appreciate hearing your opinions. I should give a little mo......

Discussion Topic  Do Upgrades Pay Off when Selling your House? (in Get It Sold) by Skyler
DH and I are in the process of selling our house. We had it on the market for 30 days (priced reaso......

Discussion Topic  RE: Estate Sale (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Hi Annie, yes it is. I promise to post pics once we get the condo re-done ......

Discussion Topic  Estate Sale (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Many of you know that DH and I are downsizing and moving to our condo. We decided to have an estat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 7-714 (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Nice score Jaysmom, at a great price too. Be sure to share a picture when you get them in their new......

» Refine Search
» New Search