Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 316
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (6312 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9/22/14 (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Thank you ladies for the welcome back and nice comments on our lake house view. Pinecone, sorry for......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9/22/14 (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Thanks Froo Froo. Flowers absolutely count. Can't wait to see them in your urns. CC, I bought s......

Awesome lilsophie, enjoy!...

Oh wait lilsophie, I forgot I DID get a find while in Canada. I ordered a Vitamix and just LOVE it.......

Thank you everyone for the very sweet welcome backs ......

Hi lilsophie and Always, thanks for the welcome back! Lilsophie, we do feel very blessed and never ......

Just to get us started, here is a picture I took from our deck. We saw the most gorgeous sunrises. ......

Discussion Topic  Monday Morning Finds 9/22/14 (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Well good morning everyone! I've missed all of you! Giant thank you to all the members who filled ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9/29/14 (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Wow Jaysmom, you got some great goodies. The lamp is very pretty and I'm sure you'll find a great s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9/29/14 (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Very nice Strings and glad you got a deal on them. I'm just itching for Christmas to get here…it's ......

Thanks LOS. Your finds sound great and I love that your DH even comes home with some goodies. He m......

Thanks Gracie, we hope it sells fast too! I hope you had a nice time at the celebration. Be sure t......

Discussion Topic  Monday Morning Finds 9/29/14 (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Good morning decorating friends! I hope everyone is ready to join in for some weekly fun. This is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: anybody want to do this? (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Fun idea LOS! I don't have many house pictures on my new computer but enjoyed the ones you all have......

Discussion Topic  MMF Fill In (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Hello all, DH and I are getting ready for our summer trip to Canada and will be gone for 5 weeks. ......

Discussion Topic  Monday Morning Finds 8-4-14 (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Good Morning everyone! I hope we will see some wonderful treasures on today's thread. Please post......

Discussion Topic  Monday Morning Finds 7-28-14 (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Good Monday morning everyone! I hope you all had a terrific weekend and are ready to share your tre......

Discussion Topic  RE: ideas from magazines (in General Decorating) by Skyler
I definitely get decorating ideas from magazines. My two favorite are Romantic Homes and Romantic C......

Discussion Topic  Monday Morning Finds 7-21-14 (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Good morning everyone! I hope it was a wonderful weekend with lots of successful treasure hunting. ......

Discussion Topic  Monday Morning Finds 7-14-14 (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Good Monday morning friends! I hope everyone is in a sharing mood and will join in the fun. Please......

» Refine Search
» New Search