Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 315
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (6298 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  MMF Fill In (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Hello all, DH and I are getting ready for our summer trip to Canada and will be gone for 5 weeks. ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  Monday Morning Finds 8-4-14 (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Good Morning everyone! I hope we will see some wonderful treasures on today's thread. Please post......

Discussion Topic  Monday Morning Finds 7-28-14 (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Good Monday morning everyone! I hope you all had a terrific weekend and are ready to share your tre......

Discussion Topic  RE: ideas from magazines (in General Decorating) by Skyler
I definitely get decorating ideas from magazines. My two favorite are Romantic Homes and Romantic C......

Discussion Topic  Monday Morning Finds 7-21-14 (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Good morning everyone! I hope it was a wonderful weekend with lots of successful treasure hunting. ......

Discussion Topic  Monday Morning Finds 7-14-14 (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Good Monday morning friends! I hope everyone is in a sharing mood and will join in the fun. Please......

Discussion Topic  RE: why I "low ball" (in Real Estate) by Skyler
Maybe this is a ridiculous question but bare with me ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

Discussion Topic  Do Upgrades Pay Off when Selling your House? (in Get It Sold) by Skyler
DH and I are in the process of selling our house. We had it on the market for 30 days (priced reaso......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  Estate Sale (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Many of you know that DH and I are downsizing and moving to our condo. We decided to have an estat......

Discussion Topic  Monday Morning Finds 7-714 (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Welcome to the first MMF of July and let's make a great one! I hope everyone had a wonderful Fourth......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 6-30-14 (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Always, your finds are very exciting…and useful! they look comfortable and will be great for campin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 6-30-14 (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Martha, what a wonderful piece and a very special story behind it. I think you're right, it was wa......

Discussion Topic  Monday Morning Finds 6-30-14 (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Good morning decorating friends! I hope everyone had a wonderful week and weekend is ready to share......

Discussion Topic  Monday Morning Finds 6-23-14 (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Good Morning decorating friends! If you aren't familiar with this thread, it's where we share our......

Discussion Topic  Monday Morning Finds 6-16-14 (in General Decorating) by Skyler
It's that time again! Another Monday means another chance to show off your favorite and/or recent t......

Discussion Topic  Monday Morning Finds 6-9-14 (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Happy Monday everyone! I hope everyone had a restful weekend and is ready to start the week off rig......

Discussion Topic  Monday Morning Finds 6/2/14 (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Good morning everyone! Please join in our weekly fun by sharing pictures or just telling us about y......

Discussion Topic  Mother's Day Barbecue (PICS) (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Ya, I know I'm a little late (well, a lot late) but I've been meaning to share pics of our Mother's ......

Discussion Topic  Monday (now night) Finds 5/26/14 (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Sorry gang, the holiday threw me and I honestly forgot it was Monday ......

Discussion Topic  Monday Morning Finds 5/19/14 (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Good Morning everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and are ready to start the week off r......

» Refine Search
» New Search