Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 299
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (5962 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilt shop hopping! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Wow! 22 shops in 2 days! That's a lot of shops in one area. Have fun. Think the most I've made......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: April Stashbusting - Shop your Stash! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Always enjoyable to see what quilters have come up with for projects. Haven't spent much time vie......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 "I Believe In Snowmen" Sew Along - 4th Installment (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Just stopped in to see what you were all doing. Adorable.. love the variety of thread color used wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hexagons out of circles (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
I watched that show on PBS recently. Looks like a lot of extra work to get hexies....

Discussion Topic  RE: SunShine Quilters - Apr 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Everyone is doing so good this year in getting blocks done. Thanks for helping the hostesses....

Discussion Topic  RE: SunShine Quilters - Apr 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Thank you Terrimae for posting the quilts. The blocks look so good together....

Glad to see some quilt tops out of the blocks sent. Nice job Terrimae....

Discussion Topic  RE: ♥♥♥♫♫♫♫HGTV April BOM 2014♫♫♫♥♥♥ (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Here are my 2 blocks for April, still have to do March. Need to steam the one block - it just doesn......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● New Pattern ● (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Yep....

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you spring clean? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Use to do a dedicated spring cleaning. Now it takes so long to do anything that it doesn't get done......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Went back over my entries and there is only one that was an actual pattern I used. Now to go back a......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Oh boy, great fabrics. At a quick glance only one fabric looks harder to play with. Now to come up......

Wow! Can't imagine doing one like that! Can't wait to see the whole quilt....

Ha! Good for those that even tried that guess. I looked at it a few times and said "the brain just......

Discussion Topic  RE: Under the Gunn Finale Thursday (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Well, darn.. I started nodding off when the critique started.. so I didn't see who the winner was.. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Accidental Quilt Block tutorial by BeyondSockMonkeys (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
NEAT! But I still have 'the shakes' when I take a finished block and cut it!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Under the Gunn Thursday 4/3 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
I was very surprised with the ending also. I think they all did a good job....

Discussion Topic  RE: Computer (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Computer service said my XP machine processor isn't capable of being upgraded. Luckily that was jus......

Discussion Topic  RE: Oh, NO! HGTV is Closing this message board! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Thanks for the info.....

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 3-27-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Glad to see that some people are getting quilting done. Haven't seen my sewing room in weeks.. rea......

» Refine Search
» New Search