Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 293
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (5852 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Sunshine Quilters - Sept - Oct (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
headie... they turned out very nice. Thank you for showing us and especially the picture of the de......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Sunshine Quilters - Sept - Oct (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
I'm late, but mailing the October blocks tomorrow. Will also mail the November ones also. Still lo......

Discussion Topic  RE: It's PR Finale Thursday! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Um, OK, The first out would have been my choice also. The rest.. I'll wait til everyone's seen it.......

Discussion Topic  RE: It's PR Finale Thursday! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Well, they certainly have us hooked. Will definitely be using ON Demand for watching Threads - way ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ▲▼Serendipity Stars▲▼ block two added! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Here's my block from the 2012 BOM. don't know why on the Jan and this one I decided to change the d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt " Revealed Today" (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Thank you ladies..the brighter pink it is. That b&w; w&b I found a long time ago and have been hord......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt " Revealed Today" (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Here's my colors. Had to buy green, the rest from stash - enough to do the 1/2 size quilt. May sti......

Picked up the paint chips today. Will look through stash tomorrow to see what is available. Going ......

Loving all the fabrics chosen. Will download the pattern and follow along with all of you, but don'......

Discussion Topic  RE: A Happy Visit to Joanns (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Grin. I was going to post something about my JoAnn's visit yesterday.. so glad to see this thread. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: FREE Daily Pattern - Pumpkin Patch II - Marion Update (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Marion, glad to see you back. Hopefully the next 2 weeks of rest will see the remainder of the pain......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● Need your VOTES - PLEASE (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
ttt -- voting time is running out. Hope you viewed the challenge quilts and vote for your favorit......

Discussion Topic  RE: November Birthday FQ Swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Will be mailing your FQ tomorrow, ears2u. Have a very happy birthday in November....

Discussion Topic  RE: ♬♬♬♬♬HGTV BOM October, 2014 ♬♬♬♬♬♬ (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Made it before the end of October! At least with one block. Hoping to catch up soon with all the bl......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● Quilt Maker Contest ● ● (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
WOW! 5 correct.. think that's the most I've ever gotten. Now to try for the additional bonus - fig......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● Quilt Maker Contest ● ● (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Neat idea for more bonus squares. Now to get my guesses in....

Hey, AngelaC.. you want to share ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ciao! It's PR Thursday! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Um, finally watched it last night. How many times this year has Tim given a direction to the design......

Discussion Topic  RE: I'm celebrating (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Happy Anniversary......

» Refine Search
» New Search