Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 290
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (5791 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Circle Of Friends 2015 Offical Post (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Circle Of Friends 2015 Offical Post (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Hi Chris, um, you've mentioned the reservation forms a few times, but I'm not the finding the info ......

Chris, I was told the room charge is $119 / night by reservations....

Sounds wonderful. Will definitely have to spend some time looking at the quilt show classes....

Discussion Topic  RE: ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge ● Peeks (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!! I might be able to make the deadline now! LOVE that peek. WO......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge ● Peeks (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Neat peeks.. the blue wave one is interesting. Days are flying by, will be in the teen days when ......

Great peek!...

Looks like we're going to have some finishers - that's great. I'm going to try - but I'm probably......

It will be a struggle to get it finished on time. Even brought some of it to do by hand while campi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Circle of Friends 2015 Sign-up Information (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
mcpatches... check out this airline - you can only reserve on line.. cheapest available.. A friend......

Discussion Topic  RE: Circle of Friends 2015 Sign-up Information (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Sent my PM. Fingers crossed weather will be good to get out of the northeast. Sorry to see some ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Remember DD#1 and her health scare (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Great News....

Discussion Topic  RE: And then I don't feel so bad…. (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
I did sing it.. what a great way to start the day. Thanks for sharing....

Discussion Topic  RE: Elainetoo (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Came in my email yesterday after I posted. Sometimes you wonder where this stuff travels before it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: T&Ps and travel (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Thoughts and prayers winging your way....

Discussion Topic  RE: SunShine Quilters - Aug - Sept 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
MayBaby.. good for you. I will have to [place] play catch up later this month. nlk.. that was my......

Discussion Topic  RE: PR Thursday - "Priceless Runway" (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Like reading the comments. Won't get to see the show for another few weeks. will be doing a catch ......

Discussion Topic  RE: lets do the quiltmaker shuffle (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Saw that video before - isn't it fun,...

Discussion Topic  RE: Bozie can you help with the math?? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Love that look. Hopefully this winter I'll be working on my son's t-shirt quilt in a similar patter......

Discussion Topic  RE: PR Tonight -- Rock Wedding (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
I did get to see the show last week, been off camping since. Anyway, Kini got robbed! Fade's dress......

» Refine Search
» New Search