Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 290
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (5782 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge ● Peeks (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Ah, that looks like it's not far from finishing. Wish I were that far!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge ● Peeks (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Now what is that going to turn out to be? EEKS!!! six weeks left!!!...

Oh, love all the blues in that peek....

Discussion Topic  RE: What Block Are You? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
You had me curious, I'm a Log Cabin. Don't think the description fits, but didn't retake as I proba......

Discussion Topic  RE: Winner at the Maryland State Fair (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Congrats!!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Jelly Roll jam, free pattern and video (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Thanks for posting. Took awhile to get to the pattern itself. Lot's of clicking between items. Bu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 8-21-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Finished a lap quilt-as-you-go and needed to change thread for the binding. Um good time to chang......

Discussion Topic  RE: PR Tonight - "The Klum of Doom" (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Just watched the program. Really liked Sean's, Kini's and Fade's. The bottom 3 were bad....

Discussion Topic  RE: PR Tonight - "The Klum of Doom" (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Didn't get to see the show. Started watching - got as far as the first visit to the workroom by Hei......

Discussion Topic  RE: Precut Pieces (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
I love the colors in that wall quilt - can see it hanging in a tween/teen room. Haven't ever resear......

Discussion Topic  RE: Your Stash (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Until I saw where you were from, thought it might be the garage sale I attended a week ago. Wish I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Big binding on a quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
I have a friend that only does hand piecing and quilting.. Always finished her quilts with a big bi......

Discussion Topic  RE: SunShine Quilters - Aug - Sept 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Sorry to say I won't be able to start Sept blocks until late Sept. Will check in to see if a block......

Discussion Topic  RE: SunShine Quilters - Aug - Sept 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Sept blocks submitted so far. Beautiful blocks....

Discussion Topic  SunShine Quilters - Aug - Sept 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Susan-TN is our Aug Hostess.. Royalboomer is our Sept Hostess.. Mail to: KarribeanQuilter) Aug -......

Discussion Topic  RE: SunShine Quilters - July - August 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Hope SueStitches and MayBaby get back on their feet soon. I have started a new thread for Aug-Sep......

Discussion Topic  RE: SunShine Quilters - July - August 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Loving the Sept blocks. Will start a new thread this week as we're getting pretty large on this thr......

Way to go Mary Lou. Love the Sept blocks....

Discussion Topic  RE: Remember Quiltaholic's State Flower Sunbonnet Sue Swap? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Nice!...

Discussion Topic  RE: PR Tonight - "A Suitable Twist" (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Um, 2 should have gone home. I would have picked the second place as the winner (not that I would w......

» Refine Search
» New Search