Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 118
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2357 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Curious- How did you come up with your moniker? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by luvtoflip
When I joined this message board, I was currently teaching gymnastics. It was my profession for 30 ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: suggestions on how to handle this- please!! (in Holidays) by luvtoflip
dlm4mom, Through the years, our family has also grown (about the same numbers as yours). Between me......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holidays

Discussion Topic  The show "Too Cute" is finally back on! (in Pets) by luvtoflip
I think I posted about this show on Animal Planet some time back but about the time I wanted to shar......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  RE: Father photographed pics of daughter and British Shorthair cat as they grew up (in Pets) by luvtoflip
Aww...glad you guys enjoyed these. Anytime you put pets and children together, I find it just too s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Father photographed pics of daughter and British Shorthair cat as they grew up (in Pets) by luvtoflip
Happy you enjoyed them you guys.......

Apparently the father is also a photographer who decided to take these photos as his daughter grew u......

Last one~...

Lounging~...

next~...

2nd one...

Discussion Topic  Father photographed pics of daughter and British Shorthair cat as they grew up (in Pets) by luvtoflip
I saw these recently and thought they were totally adorable! There were like twenty something photo......

Discussion Topic  Is it possible to pressure wash house shingles? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by luvtoflip
I've noticed other roof shingles before that (over time) seem to look like there is some discoloring......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ugh, I got hair dye on my bathroom walls and trim. Will anything remove it? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by luvtoflip
Charcoal! ~giggles~ LOL at the vodka! Haven't gotten around to trying anything else...been a busy......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ugh, I got hair dye on my bathroom walls and trim. Will anything remove it? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by luvtoflip
~Laughing~ Must admit that I love all the stories! BTW, I will never buy the "foam" kind every aga......

Discussion Topic  Ugh, I got hair dye on my bathroom walls and trim. Will anything remove it? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by luvtoflip
Some time ago I started coloring my own hair. I've always been careful NOT to get this stuff on any......

Discussion Topic  Hole repair in motorcycle rain gear advice (in Quilting & Needlework) by luvtoflip
Hi all~ So rain gear is something bikers do not need a whole lot...but when we do, it is very impor......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Chicken Pox/Shingles (in Cleaning & Organizing) by luvtoflip
Spanish Revival, I couldn't agree more regarding that people aren't in the habit of at least having ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Chicken Pox/Shingles (in Cleaning & Organizing) by luvtoflip
flboy, Yeah, I will do it. I need to get through neck surgery first...heal from that then hopefully......

flboy, goodness! Hate to hear that. I'm sure that was NOT fun!! Yeah, DDT is not a good thing t......

After seeing those commercials about shingles, I decided that I would ask my primary care doctor dur......

» Refine Search
» New Search