Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 145
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2888 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: my dream dinner (in Food & Entertaining) by nance425
Are you able to walk a few minutes each day? and then up to 20-30 minutes at a time? I find exercis......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  Anyone make choc covered strawberries (in Food & Entertaining) by nance425
Strawberries are in our sale ad this week!!! (There is hope for us to get out of this deep freeze af......

Discussion Topic  RE: Old Fashioned Salads (in Food & Entertaining) by nance425
CA Lori - I was intrigued by Lurah's recipe so googled and saw this one. (until she can post back).......

Discussion Topic  RE: Old Fashioned Salads (in Food & Entertaining) by nance425
I still make the "Watergate Salad." Make it with yogurt or Cool Whip....

Discussion Topic  An Old Man Needed Help Digging His Garden (in General Gardening) by nance425
An old Italian man lived alone in the country. It was spring and he wanted to dig his tomato garden,......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  Bught some Goat cheese, now what? (in Food & Entertaining) by nance425
Bought a lil 8 oz log of GC. Now what do I do with it? Didn't like it on crackers. ......

Discussion Topic  Sweet Potato Vines secreting... (in General Gardening) by nance425
My SPV must be secreting something. I have it in a container by the garage and house flies are all ......

Discussion Topic  Soldier beetles - good guys (in General Gardening) by nance425
Just read this article and will think differently when I see them. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Zuppa Toscana soup (in Food & Entertaining) by nance425
You're welcome BR. I saw a lg bag of Kale at Sams and said to hubby, "Wish I knew what to do with ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Zuppa Toscana soup (in Food & Entertaining) by nance425
Well, then I'm gonna try it. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Upcoming Decorating Project (Pic) (in General Decorating) by nance425
Congrats, Paintlady! How exciting. Our first one is due mid December. Can't wait! But we are SO ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do with this entryway? (in General Decorating) by nance425
Candy: I know what you mean about picture sizes. The best size pictures to post are about 500 x 40......

Discussion Topic  RE: What's your favorite baby book? (in General Decorating) by nance425
junk collector - not too late. Shower's not til end of October. Kathy - you made me smile... I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What's your favorite baby book? (in General Decorating) by nance425
What great ideas, everyone. All of your recommendations are bringing back memories that were way ba......

Discussion Topic  What's your favorite baby book? (in General Decorating) by nance425
Going to a baby shower (my son & DIL) in October. Everyone is supposed to bring a book instead of a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sherwin Wms SuperPaint vs Cashmere (in General Decorating) by nance425
Yep, went with SuperPaint for 2 projects. DS painting walls. We're painting an old dresser. Appar......

Discussion Topic  Sherwin Wms SuperPaint vs Cashmere (in General Decorating) by nance425
Walls are primed already. Do I still buy the SuperPaint as a lot of you recommend? It has primer i......

Discussion Topic  Picking out a good ceiling fan (in General Decorating) by nance425
Re: ceiling fans I remember checking on line for fans and then some of the local stores matched the......

Discussion Topic  Well, we won the mulch battle... (in General Gardening) by nance425
With all your input on the pros and cons of mulch vs stone, and my encouragement, our board voted to......

Discussion Topic  I could live at the Crespi-Hicks Estate, but.... (in General Decorating) by nance425
I'd have to add some flowers (color) The nation’s most expensive home for sale: Crespi-Hicks estate,......

» Refine Search
» New Search