Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 227
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (4536 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: The Cottage - my new sewing space - picture heavy (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
What a nice space to create in. My cousin did the paper bag treatment on her kitchen floor over pai......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Thread catchers from jeans legs (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
Those thread catchers don't have to be only for sewing and threads. I have liked them in the car to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for your opinion before I sew these blocks together.... (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
Oohhhh, Bozie, you did it again. Lens, I really like the last option Bozie posted. With the split ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for your opinion before I sew these blocks together.... (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
Those are some nice blocks Lens. Have you made the second block yet? If not, go ahead and make the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question re: Cross-Body Bag Strap Length (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
If any of you are using webbing for straps, I have a candle in my sewing room so I can light it, the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question re: Cross-Body Bag Strap Length (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
Bunnybcb Here is the one I made, it is not a small bag. It measures something like 12" x 14". I l......

My purchased crossover purse (small one) has a 46 inch strap. I have used purchased nylon webbing f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Having a problem with quilting on my Brother... (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
As I read the title of this post today I had a humorous thought, It isn't nice to quilt your broth......

Discussion Topic  RE: Having a problem with quilting on my Brother... (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
Oh, Brother!!!! Sorry about that, but at least you have something that you can pull away from the q......

Discussion Topic  RE: Now I've seen everything (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
I'm thinking it would make a great e-reader cover/purse for the granddaughter. I see places that I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Flying (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
Starry, I have a purple pair of those cute little scissors too. But haven't used them either. I wo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Post your Finished UFO's here!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
Good interpretation, Jill. I like the look of yours much better than the pattern. Your flowers fit......

Discussion Topic  RE: Post your Finished UFO's here!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
That is a pretty quilt design. Did you fussy cut the pink flowers or make them? The quilting is a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Basic sewing question (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
I have turned under jean hems with the double turn, but when I have the seam, I just leave it up ins......

Discussion Topic  RE: Any Bargello lovers here? (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
Would there be any pattern shared/available or would each need to find their own directions for cutt......

Discussion Topic  RE: Has anyone ever made a Ring Sling? (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
Nice work, that looks really good,...

Discussion Topic  RE: Which Comes First - the knotting or the binding (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
Evelyn, How do you tie a quilt before you birth it? That mental picture has me confused....

Discussion Topic  RE: Creative Grids Rulers (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
You may want to consider a wedge ruler. That would make great plates and fans as well as some of th......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT more giggles (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
They were just selling wool for half price....

Discussion Topic  RE: Reusable shopping bags? (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
I just made a bunch for my four daughters. One mentioned that she bleaches hers when it has had mea......

» Refine Search
» New Search