Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 225
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (4481 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Question re: Quilting Retreats (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
I know some women who take their own chair to retreats because of physical issues. Be sure to take ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Question re: Quilting Retreats (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
Take an extra project or two in case the first plans hit a stopping point or you get it all done! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilt shop hopping! (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
I just checked out the website, that looks like a lot of fun. We haven't been to Maine yet, but whe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Free motion quilting ? (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
Are you turning the quilt around in changing directions? Can you stop with needle down and make a t......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● New Pattern ● (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
Great look. Do you have any directions?...

Discussion Topic  RE: They walk among us…. (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
I saw these last night just before going to visit with the families of DD and DS. The DIL chose to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: April UFO - No Foolin', we've got work to do! (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
I have mine out in plain sight too, but haven't gotten to George with it! It only needs quilting, p......

Discussion Topic  RE: April UFO - No Foolin', we've got work to do! (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
This should not be a problem. It is even out where I can see it. Just need to clean off George and......

Discussion Topic  RE: What color thread would you use for this applique (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
I suggest a color that blends into the background so well that you don't even see it. Then the edge......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cute pouch made of zippers in Country Living (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
I think if you sewed a piece of fabric to the top tape of each zipper the length to go to the bottom......

Discussion Topic  RE: Under the Gunn Thursday 4/3 (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
I finally got to watch it. When the question was asked who should go and who should be in the final......

Discussion Topic  RE: ..Neighbor gilr finished her mugrug - all by hand (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
Good work. Thanks for letting us see it....

Discussion Topic  RE: Denim Do It All Bins,fun (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
I wouldn't use anything to add for standing. If yo wanted to you could add an interfacing for firmn......

Discussion Topic  RE: It's my anniversary... (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
It has been great to have you here as one of the many friends. Your work is so well done....

Discussion Topic  RE: The WRONG way to deal with a new skein of pearl cotton (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
Sherry, I remember those curlers, as well as the wire w/brush ones, and the huge plastic ones. I us......

Discussion Topic  RE: The WRONG way to deal with a new skein of pearl cotton (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
Yes, those are the ones. I like your idea to relocate!!! gave me a nice chuckle....

do you have any empty thread spools? Or there are bobbins that lace-makers, knitters, or tatters us......

Discussion Topic  RE: Moving to Florida (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
My sister spends the winters in Fort Myers. She has been taking some painting classes there (and go......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just how much do you REALLY know about me? (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
I'm one of the half quiet ones. I read the topics that interest me, respond if I think I have somet......

Discussion Topic  RE: April UFO (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
I have already been working on my #7 project, it is the blue quilt for my nephew's wedding....

» Refine Search
» New Search