Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 226
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (4518 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Catching up with this Group (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
Welcome back, Jessica. nlk, try silk batting in your king quilt. the silk batting I used was very ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Aunt Millie's Garden is a completed top! (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
What a wonderful, beautiful quilt. That is one to keep and treasure each time you use or look at it......

Discussion Topic  RE: Batting (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
L.L. I like to feel like I do have a quilt on me when I use one, but I don't like them so heavy tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Batting (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
I have used wool batting in a few quilts. The king sized one on our queen bed is great. It is ligh......

Discussion Topic  RE: Warm and Natural batting?? (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
I think the problem is greater for the quilts that are done by longarm machines....

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilling - anyone do this (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
If you still have any quilling supplies left, send me a pm. I have a daughter in Philly that has do......

Discussion Topic  RE: Inspiring? (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
Where is the like button? (for LL, Starry Sky, and Bozie)...

Discussion Topic  RE: Inspiring? (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
It really sounds like she is trying to make people think she is so much better/smarter than the gene......

Discussion Topic  RE: What a fun surprise! (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
It looks like a good time was had by all! Quiltzilla, are you having a class of Stitcher's Garden a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone remember this person? (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
Is her board name Bunnybcb now? If so, she has been on the board just a few days/weeks ago....

Discussion Topic  RE: need advice please (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
I like Rainbow's response. It is really nice to see times when others don't expect things from gues......

Discussion Topic  RE: Attic window (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
you have done a nice job with this one. It will be loved....

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilt show! Show us your double wedding ring quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
I need to scan in the picture of the one I made for my 2nd daughter's HS graduation. I used the sol......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do You Remember How Busy This Site Used To Be?? (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
TcMay, you are right. Apparently my mind has done enough work today and is gone on vacation! I wil......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do You Remember How Busy This Site Used To Be?? (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
All very good points posted above. I find that I don't check out many threads that are clearly a sw......

Discussion Topic  RE: Southern Living/quilting (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
Do either of you have MapMuse? It is an app that lets you search for shops of your interest all ove......

Discussion Topic  RE: getting out mildew? (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
You could try lemon juice and sunlight. Possibly BIZ soaking. Good luck....

Discussion Topic  RE: Good Small Iron for Paper Piecing? (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
Sue, I think you will like it, mine gets nice and hot, fits in small spaces and now that you brought......

Discussion Topic  RE: Good Small Iron for Paper Piecing? (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
Check out the Dritz little petite iron. I'll see if I can find a site for one. I have one, it has ......

Discussion Topic  RE: PR Thursday - "Priceless Runway" (in Quilting & Needlework) by quilting wifey
It works well for those things, you just need to remember that it sews as thick as a quilt with cott......

» Refine Search
» New Search