Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 222
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (4434 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Hello & Pre-wedding Pix (in General Gardening) by metwo
Looks like the kind of wedding I like to attend. Everything was beautiful. Though the rain caused ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Gettting the grease out!!! HELP! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by metwo
If I recall correctly the stuff they sell at walmart said as good as TSP of something to that effect......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Fan blade Santa (in Holiday Crafts) by metwo
So cute. What about the other two? Something for Halloween? Or ???...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holiday Crafts

Discussion Topic  RE: How to match towels to a specific paint color (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by metwo
I would not try to match because it will never be exact. My jetted tub nook is purple. The one set......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Kitchens & Baths How-To

Discussion Topic  RE: Onion Family - Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by metwo
My onions seem to go bad so fast this time of year. I store them in their net bag on top of a paper......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Onion Family - Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by metwo
The very best way I have had onions is to toss a very large (bermuda) onion into the outer edge of t......

Discussion Topic  RE: O.T. DID you hear about BK ?? (in Food & Entertaining) by metwo
Yes, it is very much an opinion piece. But at least it was presented in a newspaper Column so you w......

Discussion Topic  RE: O.T. DID you hear about BK ?? (in Food & Entertaining) by metwo
Before you condemn them maybe you should talk to a business owner and see what kind of taxes AND reg......

Discussion Topic  RE: Want to repair finish on vintage cherry dresser top (in General Decorating) by metwo
What can be done differs with how it is made. So I will ask the same thing Sis2 asked. Is it solid ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Sharing Good NEWS! (in Get It Sold) by metwo
It does feel good, doesn't it? I find I have to be in the mood but when I am look out....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  RE: Sharing Good NEWS! (in Get It Sold) by metwo
Congratulations! Sounds like it could not have worked out better. I know you have been moving stuf......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help with window replacement! (in General Remodeling) by metwo
I like the look you have now but without the interior shutters. They add extra lines which do look ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Remodeling

Discussion Topic  RE: Exterior Mismatch?? (in Colors) by metwo
My opinion is that it would look odd. Like you started something and could not finish it. Could yo......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Colors

Discussion Topic  RE: plastic kitchen container capacities (in Food & Entertaining) by metwo
Oh, I don't know if that would help. I look at what is left in the bowl. Look at the plastic conta......

Discussion Topic  RE: Food Fight (in Food & Entertaining) by metwo
We've only watched this once. Does the home cook always win? I would expect the home cook to be be......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fair results (in Holiday Crafts) by metwo
Congratulations. But I am not surprised because you do such good work. Is the wreath the white one......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holiday Crafts

Discussion Topic  RE: HELP with Refinishing Treads (in General Decorating) by metwo
It is possible that the original sanding was not enough to get the old finish off. I have had that ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: OT - How big is your town/county (in Food & Entertaining) by metwo
Up here in the north our "town" is 150 people, county is 20,000. The nearest grocery is a town of......

Discussion Topic  Dog food recall (in Pets) by metwo
I just got notice of Pedigree dry food recall. It is only 22 bags that were sold at Dollar General ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  RE: Want to use waterfall for a planter instead (in Landscaping) by metwo
Your px size is just right! And I like the squirrel on the top. I agree with Mgt to use drought to......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Landscaping

» Refine Search
» New Search