Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 220
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (4400 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Strange smell on patio (in Landscaping) by metwo
Putting plastic down was not a good idea. Things grow under that plastic. Eventually they will pok......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Landscaping

Discussion Topic  RE: size vs. cost (in Food & Entertaining) by metwo
The other thing the OP mentioned is this was the price at a local convenience store. Their overhead......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: size vs. cost (in Food & Entertaining) by metwo
There has never been a direct relationship between size and cost. There are certain costs that do n......

Discussion Topic  RE: To cover or not to cover . . . (in Food & Entertaining) by metwo
Isn't it just as hard to clean the screen as to clean the stove? Or maybe even harder since they ar......

Discussion Topic  RE: To cover or not to cover . . . (in Food & Entertaining) by metwo
I usually leave top on when I bring it to boil. Leave it partially open while I get it down to simm......

Discussion Topic  RE: TV mountrd on wall over fireplace (in General Decorating) by metwo
I would not mount over the fireplace either for at least two reasons. A fireplace gives off too muc......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Price of butter? (in Food & Entertaining) by metwo
You really have to watch the butter prices at Walmart as their own brand is often more expensive the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pumpkins.. (in General Gardening) by metwo
I've never had them last that long. The first freeze and they are mush. Those sure are pretty pu......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: New Ornaments (in Holiday Crafts) by metwo
Your folded ornament (the one with the button) is so much nicer than the instructions you posted. I......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holiday Crafts

Discussion Topic  RE: Such CUTE Kitchen Stuff (in Food & Entertaining) by metwo
I agree Karen. There are plenty of sites that want your business enough that you don't have to give......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problems with rice (in Food & Entertaining) by metwo
Tried rice last nice on stovetop. The rice stuck to the bottom of the pan. Why?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Problems with rice (in Food & Entertaining) by metwo
Interesting since I was just looking this up on the Internet. I make lousy rice. I even make bad i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Advice on Christmas photo present.... (in Craft Trends) by metwo
I would keep it a secret....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Craft Trends

Discussion Topic  RE: kitchen Recessed lights placement ?? (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by metwo
In this kitchen the cans are about three and half feet apart and between the cabinet and counter fro......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Kitchens & Baths How-To

Discussion Topic  RE: kitchen Recessed lights placement ?? (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by metwo
I am not an expert but I wonder about the placement at the 2'mark. I would think they should be jus......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Kitchens & Baths How-To

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help (in Colors) by metwo
Creamsicle is peach. A traditional color (years ago) was peach with green. but peach looks good wit......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Colors

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help (in Colors) by metwo
That is not a color I have ever heard of and searching could not find. What is it?...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Colors

Discussion Topic  RE: Last Minute Meals (in Food & Entertaining) by metwo
Usually I have on hand a box of potatoes, scalloped or au gratin, a bag of frozen vegetables and som......

Discussion Topic  RE: Please Don;t Roll Your Eyes When You Read This! (in General Decorating) by metwo
I think most people do not know what the current range of vinyl flooring looks like. They picture v......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Cannot get this house sold!!!! (in Real Estate) by metwo
I think your house is nice but I do see why that room is a problem. Too big for a foyer but awkward......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

» Refine Search
» New Search