Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 221
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (4418 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Waffle Iron Question??? (in Food & Entertaining) by metwo
KYIS, how do you know when they are done? My DH likes those rolls and wants to try this. Is just l......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: New agent or ? (in Get It Sold) by metwo
You are really in a pickle. You have a family home on a commercial lot. You do know your agent has......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  RE: cleaning a hand made quilt (in Cleaning & Organizing) by metwo
I am just curious. What makes you think this quilt is very old? I ask because both the design an......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone with a design eye (in Faux Finishing & Painting) by metwo
I like the stripe and do not think it is childish at all. But I do not know about green with the bl......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Faux Finishing & Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: vac problem?? "Dirt Devil Deluxe"?? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by metwo
When I looked up dirt devil deluxe it showed px of different models. Could you perhaps post a px of......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone have this style kitchen faucet? PIC (in General Decorating) by metwo
When we bought the house had a pull out sprayer. I have had no problems with it.(the pull out part,......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: coleus (in General Gardening) by metwo
What color was it last year?...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Car first aid kit (in Cleaning & Organizing) by metwo
To be honest I never thought about calling the motel office. It was 3am and we just needed to stop ......

Discussion Topic  RE: For Sale Beautiful Home in Loiza PR, near the beach. (in Buying & Selling Homes) by metwo
South beach real estate must be a real sleazy operation!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: new website for antique advertising collectibles (in Antiques & Collectibles) by metwo
Not only can't she read she is rude and uncouth. Why would anyone want to click on her link?...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Antiques & Collectibles

Discussion Topic  RE: What's included in a regular clean? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by metwo
It is too bad you can NOT read. Advertising is not allowed....

Discussion Topic  RE: What type of sink is this? (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by metwo
It is a wall hung farm house sink. Goodness I have not seen one of them in years. Personally I do ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV KitchenDesign

Discussion Topic  RE: Bone cancer (in Pets) by metwo
So sorry, 16 paws. It is always so hard. Whenever I even read these threads I cry for past pets.......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  RE: Space Bag Question (in Cleaning & Organizing) by metwo
I have had some of mine fill with air and there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it. Somet......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stripping deck paint (in General Remodeling) by metwo
The deck was here when we bought the house 20 years ago. But being in the north side and on a lake ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Remodeling

Discussion Topic  RE: Stripping deck paint (in General Remodeling) by metwo
Well, I cannot say enough BAD things about solid stain. That is what I have. It peels off just lik......

Discussion Topic  Stripping deck paint (in General Remodeling) by metwo
The opaque stain I put on the deck is just looking too bad to touch up. It will all need to be stri......

Discussion Topic  RE: what's in your wallet? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by metwo
Things apparently are different in different parts of the country. I usually swipe my own card but ......

Discussion Topic  RE: what's in your wallet? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by metwo
I can't remember the last time someone asked to see the actual card. If they have swiped it they ha......

Why would you carry ** glass and rabies certificate with you? I always thought it sufficient to hav......

» Refine Search
» New Search