Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 217
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (4333 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Melampodium Favor (in General Gardening) by metwo
When I googled this I had trouble finding a px. They showed 3 plants with blue flowers and one with......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: The 27 drawer cabinet has found its place... (in General Decorating) by metwo
I can see what you are talking about feeling the urge to do something with the mantel. If moving to......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Advice for Choosing Wall Hooks (in General Decorating) by metwo
Hooks are easy to replace if they have the same s crew holes. So buy what you like and do not worry......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just for fun....regionalisms (in Cleaning & Organizing) by metwo
Waverider, I had to look it up too. Do not be embarrassed. If you did not live where they were use......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Just for fun....regionalisms (in Cleaning & Organizing) by metwo
Chicken fried steak around here is cube steak (or something like that) that is breaded and fried. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Container Plants (in General Gardening) by metwo
My containers have been out for awhile. Had to cover one night , just incase. Just have snapdragons......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: laminant floors (in Faux Finishing & Painting) by metwo
Laminate floors are not wood. They are a type of plastic so cannot be refinished. But a bit of pai......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Faux Finishing & Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: help..... (in Buying & Selling Homes) by metwo
Advertising is not allowed. And it gives your company a bad name....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: Removing Bathroom Mold (in Cleaning & Organizing) by metwo
What Conrad said. You have to solve the 'cause'of the mold first. And you might have more than one......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ideas for this kitchen? (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by metwo
Before you do anything just wait! Live with it for awhile and see what you like and don't like abou......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV KitchenDesign

Discussion Topic  RE: mock up walls? (in General Decorating) by metwo
From you pictures, which can be deceiving, your room seems to have green undertones while the inspir......

Discussion Topic  RE: Receipts for any improvements/work done prior to sale? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by metwo
The original is necessary as, with improvements, that is the basis for your capital gains. You may ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Receipts for any improvements/work done prior to sale? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by metwo
I can't answer most of your questions without reading up but I do know you have to have the original......

Discussion Topic  RE: farm trough vaule? (in Antiques & Collectibles) by metwo
I would think that unless it is marked some how it would just be scrap. Just because it is old does......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Antiques & Collectibles

Discussion Topic  RE: Tips on minor renovations on a potential home. (in General Remodeling) by metwo
I have a wall unit like you were thinking about but only for a/c. The heat is provided by electrica......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Remodeling

Discussion Topic  RE: Tips on minor renovations on a potential home. (in General Remodeling) by metwo
From another point of view. The Tudor stuff on front looks odd. Take the px to a contractor and ge......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Remodeling

Discussion Topic  RE: wall texture ideas (in Faux Finishing & Painting) by metwo
Why don't you just paint skinny stripes?...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Faux Finishing & Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: Help!....I don't know what to do with my family room. (in Find Your Style) by metwo
You could use any color with it. Find a piece of material (maybe a pillow) that you like. Or maybe......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Find Your Style

Discussion Topic  RE: Help!....I don't know what to do with my family room. (in Find Your Style) by metwo
Decorating is so personal. I can only tell you what I would do. Your room is neutral so there are a......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Find Your Style

Discussion Topic  RE: Hot Cross Buns (in Food & Entertaining) by metwo
Would you share your recipe?...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

» Refine Search
» New Search