Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (56 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Why would a seller counter-offer BEFORE appraisal? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Ladelta
It is every seller's dream to recoup their money when they sell property. Are you willing to eat the......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: Considering a Career in Real Estate (in Real Estate) by Ladelta
Idaho Resident: You are the epitome of grace under fire. I am a long time lurker and appreciate your......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

Discussion Topic  RE: delays (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Ladelta
Just curious. Why would it work against you to list your home right before Memorial Day? I would thi......

Discussion Topic  RE: After how many showings would you get concerned? (in Get It Sold) by Ladelta
5 grand for 2 weeks? They sure do have attitude! I would have taken the opportunity when they came c......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  RE: After how many showings would you get concerned? (in Get It Sold) by Ladelta
Since you are the one making all of the concessions, I would stand firm on the date that works best ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Should I get TV mounted? (in Get It Sold) by Ladelta
I vote NO. I personally don't like wall mounted televisions. That is a definite repair you'll need t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Would this just be a money pit? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Ladelta
Absolutely don't forget to factor in the cost of flood insurance on any house!...

» Refine Search
» New Search