Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 153
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3045 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Patio swing canopy (in Quilting & Needlework) by paus4quilts
The other day I saw the instructions for making curtains for on a patio swing with a canopy. Seems ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: THANK YOU MANDYLIFEBOATS (in Quilting & Needlework) by paus4quilts
Yes, Mandy does a great job with the mug rug swap. She deserves a big shout out for ssshhhhuuurrrre......

Discussion Topic  RE: June Tailer Shape Cut Plus (in Quilting & Needlework) by paus4quilts
I'm a big fan of the Shape cutter and I recently picked up her HST/QHST cutter. Love them both. Go......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you have a favorite point turner/corner poker? (in Quilting & Needlework) by paus4quilts
As usual, lotsa answers and ideas. We are a creative group. pvillelou and bluesnail made the two c......

Discussion Topic  RE: HGTV Annual Patriotic Challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by paus4quilts
Susan, it is preferred that it be a finished project but what we can't see we can't know. Sometimes......

Discussion Topic  RE: HGTV Annual Patriotic Challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by paus4quilts
WOW!!!! pvillelou!!!! Can't wait to see your quilt. I machine quilted a queen size and that was b......

Rahhhhhhh...

Discussion Topic  RE: Need a new Thread Catcher ? Pic's added (in Quilting & Needlework) by paus4quilts
Thanks to Gary, I've got enough plastic tubing to make many, many, many thread catchers or car litte......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cute little basket to sew (in Quilting & Needlework) by paus4quilts
Nice!!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Remember when I asked about... (in Quilting & Needlework) by paus4quilts
I missed your original post so I may be repeating what someone else has said. I store all my flosse......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hexagons out of circles (in Quilting & Needlework) by paus4quilts
I used this method a couple years ago to decorate some dish towels. Really liked the look....

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - April (in Quilting & Needlework) by paus4quilts
This is a fun swap!!!! At least for us 'lookers'. The blocks are unique, beautiful. The fabric s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Arrrgggghhhhh!!!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by paus4quilts
lolllll Agree with the airport thought. Was wondering the same thing myself. It is a great tuto......

Discussion Topic  RE: Arrrgggghhhhh!!!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by paus4quilts
tinbren: You are so right. Sometimes that's what you have to do....

Oh, Fleur55.....double arrrrggghhhhh!!!! Great video!!!! I could live with a coin purse like that ......

Thanx, Starry. At least I know I'm in good company with my frustration. It was the only sewing ite......

Discussion Topic  Arrrgggghhhhh!!!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by paus4quilts
I am either becoming OCD in my old age or becoming parsimonious!!!! I've spent several hours this m......

Discussion Topic  RE: looking for pattern (in Quilting & Needlework) by paus4quilts
And a search on Google provides some images of blocks that have been made and there are individual b......

Discussion Topic  RE: looking for pattern (in Quilting & Needlework) by paus4quilts
Strings got here first. I was checking the HGTV quilting site to see if it was still there, and by ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Easy to make basket (in Quilting & Needlework) by paus4quilts
Thanx for finding that, TcMay. I so enjoy all the storage boxes or baskets that get shown around th......

» Refine Search
» New Search