Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 87
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1722 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Quilta and More magazine due (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
Summer 2014 is due out tues April 22,but sooner by a few days in some places. Quilts and More is n......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Hexie Project - Tote Bag (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
I love hexies,this is a great bag you have made!...

Discussion Topic  RE: A very cute bunny (for next year) (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
How cute is that? I could also see it with the patchwork on the bias and also strip pieced,then cut......

Discussion Topic  RE: My Janome Dealer is closing ,Whaaaa (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
Just called my niece in Midland,Mi,she got her Janome from Bonnie's quilt shop in Bay City, extremel......

Discussion Topic  RE: Scrappy stringy bunny mini (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
What a great site, thank you! too late for this year to make a bunny,but next year for sure,a dorabl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Beverly fabrics - deal of the day (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
What a deal! Thank you for posting this,I bookmarked it to look at daily....

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilt smart products (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
I have made a ton of their cell phone little purse,easy and turned out perfectly. Have heard only g......

Discussion Topic  RE: Prayers needed (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
Prayers for the entire family, take things one day at a time,it can send you to the moon and back. l......

Discussion Topic  RE: ..Neighbor gilr finished her mugrug - all by hand (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
Destiny is 11? She is way ahead of many adults! Way to go! How kind you share with her and teach her......

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing it on (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
What a small world! He must be very attentative to notice that! You never know when you may help som......

Discussion Topic  RE: It's my anniversary... (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
And we all have enjoyed your beautiful quilts all along and goten to know you....

Discussion Topic  RE: new Patroitic challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
I posted this in the beginnning topic just now, but here it is in case you mnissed it,directions for......

Discussion Topic  RE: new Patroitic challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
anything you want!! I thought Patriotic,but one size does not fit all,so do what you would like of c......

Discussion Topic  new Patroitic challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
I would like to post a challenge, the 10 minute tablerunner done in Patriotic,here is a short video ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Oh, NO! HGTV is Closing this message board! (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
Got me too! good one!...

Discussion Topic  RE: OT prayers for FIL/updated/passed away (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
I am so sorry to hear of your loss,but he was at home and passed in peace. May His Grace guide you i......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT prayers for FIL/updated/passed away (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
They say the worst of times brings out the best in people, this seems to be happening at your home, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Missouri Star QC tutorials/magazine? (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
JJ in WI, easy enough to calculate precuts, 42 come in a charm pack which is a 5 inch square,same wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: GS's quilt ....finally finished.... (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
Great job len! He is going to love it, yea for getting it done for him!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Missouri Star Quilt Co magazine is here! (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
Fluur55,been there done that,they are not good about answering emails,I would call, they say leave a......

» Refine Search
» New Search