Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 88
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1750 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for this fabric (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
jacky,I have looked everyplace, this is from the 1990's,called Quilting Friends far as I can tell..a......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Thread catchers from jeans legs (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN

Discussion Topic  RE: Dresden Plate hotpads (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
Thank you for sharing this,I have seen them on Pinterest, but never could get to the source! They ar......

Discussion Topic  RE: Panels from FatQuarter Shop (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
Great to hear, I love the fatquartershop dearly! I am also loving the tutorials Kimberly Jolly,the o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy Birthday Malou! (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
malou ,more birthday wishes to someone so very special to all of us..your day sounds wonderful.....

Discussion Topic  RE: How many people are on the board these days? (Count) (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
117 check in at least weekly,more often of computer is cooperative...

Discussion Topic  easy..ruffle on any machine! amazing to me.. (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
I just love this, and after I just bought that pricey Ruffler foot for my machine! This project tabl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Got new BLOCK magazine in the mail today (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
I am ready to try that cake too! The magazine is really a complete book and book quality cardstock t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Got new BLOCK magazine in the mail today (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
Oh yes, there was a white paper template stuck inside the pages for the bag pattern..could easily be......

Discussion Topic  Got new BLOCK magazine in the mail today (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
Another great issue from our Jenny! Very nice quilts and a bag and an apron made from a tea towel wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: DD#1 needs prayers (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
Prayers for you and your family,it is looking positive. Keep th faith....

Discussion Topic  RE: Need a Fast & Cute Baby Quilt? 5 FQ (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
5 fat quartes.? How can you go wrong,it is adorable and doable in a flash! Love it,thank you for pos......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fleece used as batting advice (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
I have thought about using fleece for a frayed edge quilt instead of Warm and Natural. I think this......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 HGTV Annual Patriotic Challenge Show!!!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
I just realized i missed some projects! I never thought of using white! And those buttons just set t......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 HGTV Annual Patriotic Challenge Show!!!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
I really enjoyed this show! It was wonderful,and thank you all who tried the 10 minute tablerunner!A......

I am enjoying all of the beautiful projects here,each one is so creative! Wonderful show here as alw......

Discussion Topic  RE: American Girl panties from a sock? (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
I am converted! Proof is in the pudding! You are one awesome researcher! I love a good challenge,th......

Discussion Topic  RE: American Girl panties from a sock? (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
Keep you in stitches, you have my undying gratitude! Yes! Eureka! This is it! And more! I googled i......

Discussion Topic  American Girl panties from a sock? (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
Someone told me today,there is a way to cut a childs sock to make American Girl doll panties, the he......

Discussion Topic  Refresher for the 10 minute tablerunner,patriotic challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN

» Refine Search
» New Search