Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 94
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1863 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Vintage Caravan sewing machine cover (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Befuddled is finished (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
What a happy quilt!! You have just done an out standing job on the quilt and duffle bag! And your p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Jenny's latest tutorial Missour Star Quilt Co (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
Yes! Nice contrast! It is beautiful, the plus signs really show up! You nailed that one....

Discussion Topic  RE: Jenny's latest tutorial Missour Star Quilt Co (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
Seems easy enough to use your stash, just a couple WOF cuts would give you lots of 5 inch squares. ......

Discussion Topic  Jenny's latest tutorial Missour Star Quilt Co (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN

Discussion Topic  RE: Discussion: Color Combinations (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
That Pinterest site is awesome! My color choices change all the time, it used to be pinks and soft ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Surgery Update by Marion (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
So great to hear the surgery is over and healing has begun!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Bernina 750 QE (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
Congratulations! Nothing like a new machine! You must be thrilled to pieces....

Discussion Topic  RE: To Pin or not to Pin (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
Yes! I have those pins also,quilt shop sells them,a whole world of difference. The flower head pins ......

Discussion Topic  RE: To Pin or not to Pin (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
thatis exactly what I was going to say,I ask myself to pin or unsew,so I pin!...

Discussion Topic  RE: rotary cutter reminder (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
Oh boy, that was too close for comfort, glad you are ok. A good reminder for all of us....

Discussion Topic  RE: free apron pattern with ruffles,really cute (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
Wow nancy20 you picked realy good ones too! I love each one! I am in the proces of making that last......

Discussion Topic  RE: free apron pattern with ruffles,really cute (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
I am thrilled you guys have found something you like!Nancy20, I am dying to know what you picked!!! ......

aww.so sweet! I can just picture Aunt Bea like that too... ......

I will look it up! Thank you. For most apron patterns, you don't have to have the straps go around ......

I have the book! Family gift a long time ago, the pattern in the back is like the ones some wear at ......

That husband is a keeper! Forgot to mention,if you need an apron pattern wider or larger,, add the ......

There are more apron patterns on that site in case you love aprons too. A variety of good stuff all......

Discussion Topic  RE: Enabler alert (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
Happy to report I looked at it all and bought nothing! I did see however, some prints on a local qu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bow clutch (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
Very clever,you could enlarge it easily....

» Refine Search
» New Search