Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1884 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: you need to turn off this setting on your smart phone (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
No problem. We all need to be careful, this is a changing world for sure. Being it was part of a n......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: you need to turn off this setting on your smart phone (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
I would never post a website I thought was not safe, this is from a NBC news telecast, the peacock i......

Discussion Topic  you need to turn off this setting on your smart phone (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
this video is realy important.. ......

Discussion Topic  Jenny's latest tutorial with Lynn Hagmeir (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN

Discussion Topic  RE: video how to fold a quilt with no creases (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
I took another look, could not find what you did, but two free patterns that are real nice,one is a ......

Discussion Topic  video how to fold a quilt with no creases (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN

Discussion Topic  10 minute tablerunner new finishes (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN

Discussion Topic  RE: Rulers that don't start at "0" (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
I use Creative Grid rulers, they are fine. Best ruler of any to me. the yelow ones ar ehard to get t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Jeny's latest,the Missouri star block quilt! (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
I tried the link,it worked fine for me, can yoiu try again with a better signal? I liked that one b......

Discussion Topic  Jeny's latest,the Missouri star block quilt! (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN

Discussion Topic  RE: christmas tree trivets (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
I will be making these,I love this post,thank you. Adorable.....

Discussion Topic  RE: Five and Dime quilt tutorial,Jenny again! (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
She is a designer,if it is ok with her,it is ok with me,warmer you know! I would love to make one o......

Discussion Topic  Five and Dime quilt tutorial,Jenny again! (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN

Discussion Topic  Jenny's latest tutorial (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN

Discussion Topic  RE: keepsake quilting catalog (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
to be fair,some had the precut fusible pieces and that runs a lot more,but it sure is nice....

Discussion Topic  RE: keepsake quilting catalog (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
Ditto for me too.....

Discussion Topic  RE: FINALLY ! (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
Beautiful quilts! And finished! that ABC quilt is adorable as can be. Great job on each one....

Discussion Topic  RE: Tragic,Senseless RIP Pam Bono (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
That is terrible news,how tragic, t & p for her family,thank you for posting this....

Discussion Topic  Jenny's latest tutorial (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN

Discussion Topic  Jemnny posted this tutorial (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN

» Refine Search
» New Search