Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (37 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Beach Lady (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by greysgolden
Will keep her in my prayers to get well soon....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended

Discussion Topic  RE: I finally got new patio furniture (in General Gardening) by greysgolden
very pretty set. We just gave away a very large table with 8 chairs, rocker and beverage table all p......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: NG - An UH OH that ended safely (in General Gardening) by greysgolden
just read post. So glad everyone is OK very frightening !!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: willow fencing (in Landscaping) by greysgolden
like to see pic of willow along fence, sounds nice....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Landscaping

Discussion Topic  app for flowers (in General Gardening) by greysgolden
Is there an app I can get for my phone to identify flowers by taking a pic of them?? There is a near......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Long Goodbye (in Pets) by greysgolden
Welcome IR, I am right with you and the others you mentioned in your post....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  RE: The Long Goodbye (in Pets) by greysgolden
Charcoalsmom well said. Having loss many furkids, dogs and cats. I know that terrible ache in our he......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tour the HGTV Smart Home 2013 (in Smart Home 2013 in Jacksonville, FL has ended) by greysgolden
I agree nursejudy, the colors used are awesome, just the right size too!! Best of luck to everyone....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Smart Home 2013 in Jacksonville, FL has ended

Discussion Topic  RE: HGTV Green Home Becomes HGTV Smart Home (in Smart Home 2013 in Jacksonville, FL has ended) by greysgolden
I love this home waht I have seen inside and out. So close to the beach, My ideal area to live. Best......

Discussion Topic  RE: Knit and/or Crochet and Tell! 1-23-14 (in Knitting & Crocheting) by greysgolden
I have been making cowls and scarves. Snoods for dogs. The snoods I just kind of wing it since I do ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Knitting & Crocheting

Discussion Topic  RE: Difficult to comply with new village ordinance (in Cleaning & Organizing) by greysgolden
I agree with the others. Try to find someone able and willing to clear it for you. It would be dange......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: "End of the Long Goodbye" (in Pets) by greysgolden
I too have not been on in quite a while, so sad to read this.Prayers and hugs for your loss of both.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Victorian Cobalt Blue Decanter and Glasses (in Antiques & Collectibles) by greysgolden
Very pretty!!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Antiques & Collectibles

Discussion Topic  RE: Dissapointment is settling in. . . SAD FACE!! (in Smart Home 2013 in Jacksonville, FL has ended) by greysgolden
Positive thinking here!! I will be at work the next two days!!! Best of luck to everyone!! It would ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fathers day gift: a cool bracelet for dad (in Holiday Crafts) by greysgolden
very nice!!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holiday Crafts

Discussion Topic  RE: Art from the Garden (in General Gardening) by greysgolden
nettiejay that is so pretty!! gives me ideas...

Discussion Topic  RE: Rain brings new blooms and critters (in General Gardening) by greysgolden
Love all your pics!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Wedding Bouquet Made from Brooches (in Holiday Crafts) by greysgolden
What a greyt idea, such beautiful brooches with so many memories....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holiday Crafts

Discussion Topic  RE: Some Garden Pictures (in General Gardening) by greysgolden
Thanks for all the beautiful garden pics!!! Makes me smile on this gray rainy day LOL...

Discussion Topic  RE: My garden these days... (in General Gardening) by greysgolden
your garden is beautiful!! I get lots of great ideas from so many people when I can stop by....

» Refine Search
» New Search