Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (16 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Beach Lady (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by greysgolden
Will keep her in my prayers to get well soon....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended

Discussion Topic  RE: Difficult to comply with new village ordinance (in Cleaning & Organizing) by greysgolden
I agree with the others. Try to find someone able and willing to clear it for you. It would be dange......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Wedding Bouquet Made from Brooches (in Holiday Crafts) by greysgolden
What a greyt idea, such beautiful brooches with so many memories....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holiday Crafts

Discussion Topic  RE: willow fencing (in Landscaping) by greysgolden
like to see pic of willow along fence, sounds nice....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Landscaping

Discussion Topic  RE: What Turns Dogs Into Killing Machines? (in Pets) by greysgolden
I am so very sorry this happened to you and your furkids. I would be quite upset too. Prayers and Hu......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  RE: The Long Goodbye (in Pets) by greysgolden
Welcome IR, I am right with you and the others you mentioned in your post....

Discussion Topic  RE: The Long Goodbye (in Pets) by greysgolden
Charcoalsmom well said. Having loss many furkids, dogs and cats. I know that terrible ache in our he......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Long Goodbye for Sammy (in Pets) by greysgolden
sorry to hear this, prayers and hugs to you and Sammy...

Discussion Topic  RE: purging craft supplies... SIGH!?! (in Craft Trends) by greysgolden
Thatchairlady, we give our gently used items to greyhound angels!!LOL Noted you are from nj, It kee......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Craft Trends

Discussion Topic  RE: Tour the HGTV Smart Home 2013 (in Smart Home 2013 in Jacksonville, FL has ended) by greysgolden
I agree nursejudy, the colors used are awesome, just the right size too!! Best of luck to everyone....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Smart Home 2013 in Jacksonville, FL has ended

Discussion Topic  RE: HGTV Green Home Becomes HGTV Smart Home (in Smart Home 2013 in Jacksonville, FL has ended) by greysgolden
I love this home waht I have seen inside and out. So close to the beach, My ideal area to live. Best......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Smart Home 2013 in Jacksonville, FL has ended

Discussion Topic  RE: Knit and/or Crochet and Tell! 1-23-14 (in Knitting & Crocheting) by greysgolden
I have been making cowls and scarves. Snoods for dogs. The snoods I just kind of wing it since I do ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Knitting & Crocheting

Discussion Topic  RE: "End of the Long Goodbye" (in Pets) by greysgolden
I too have not been on in quite a while, so sad to read this.Prayers and hugs for your loss of both.......

» Refine Search
» New Search