Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 271
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (5410 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Research is Out That Autism has a correlation to... (in Environmental Living) by conrad
Might want to read "Grain Brain" for information about how the wheat and grain products have changed......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Environmental Living

Discussion Topic  RE: acorns (in Landscaping) by conrad
We have red oaks, big acorns. Last year was a bumper crop, not as many this year...the amount set on......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Landscaping

Discussion Topic  RE: Plugging garage floor drain (in General Remodeling) by conrad
Yes we knew where it drained. Under the drive and downhill from the house, pretty much covered now s......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Remodeling

Discussion Topic  Plugging garage floor drain (in General Remodeling) by conrad
What would one use to best plug an existing garage drain? We are converting our garage to a family ......

Discussion Topic  RE: bird bath heater? (in General Gardening) by conrad
If there is a sunny day (cold but lots of solar), the birds will take baths as it helps to keep the ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: bird bath heater? (in General Gardening) by conrad
We have one that is a plastic type bowl with a short cord attached to the side/bottom. It came with ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Are you like this? (in General Decorating) by conrad
As an artist I learned the trick of looking at a drawing or painting reflected in a mirror (sort of ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Odor from new gas oven (in Cleaning & Organizing) by conrad
Just curious, but is it stainless steel, and did you remove all the blue tinted plastic film that pr......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: which direction to lay engineered hardwood floor? (in General Remodeling) by conrad
If you already have a sub floor spanning the joists, I see no reason in their insisting it go one di......

Discussion Topic  RE: Questionable cleaning advice (in Cleaning & Organizing) by conrad
One would be better off paying a pro to trim back the limbs that are shading ones roof shingles. Thu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Questionable cleaning advice (in Cleaning & Organizing) by conrad
It is a bit like saying the dry carpet cleaner works as well as steam extraction. No comparison in m......

Or put one's sport bra in the freezer.....really wake a person up!...

Some truth to these, but more as odor neutralizers, in my experience. Vodka does actually work as......

Discussion Topic  RE: Glass undermount sinks? (in Ultimate Bathroom) by conrad
Wow...trustable glass now?...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Ultimate Bathroom

Discussion Topic  RE: Help finding good contractor (in General Remodeling) by conrad
My experience is most General Contractors have different skills and abilities as individuals. And ar......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sculpey Question (in General Crafts) by conrad
If it gets old and dried out, it will need to be tossed...get fresh. Sometimes folding it in a heati......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Crafts

Discussion Topic  RE: At a loss regarding tile placement...please help (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by conrad
I agree with Nettie....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Kitchens & Baths How-To

Discussion Topic  RE: Removing older shower sliding doors, what do you fill holes with.. (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by conrad
Put a magnet on it? Often cast iron or steel depending. Most of that 60's vintage were cast iron...a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Removing older shower sliding doors, what do you fill holes with.. (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by conrad
I used caulk softener/remover on my steel tub. On my Moms tub this was not completely successful so ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting our stuff to another state/ Moving companies? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by conrad
Thanks Sis2, I am thinking Alied here too. Still getting rid of stuff, but will call next week and h......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

» Refine Search
» New Search