Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 289
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (5766 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Clean cabinet (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by conrad
Wilma Flintstone probably had rock cabinets. Sort of like tile. In these days, I am sure she also wo......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV KitchenDesign

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen island/cart with built in trash bin (in Where Can I Find It?) by conrad
Looks very simple to build, and one could make it so much cheaper and sturdier. Especially easy if y......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Where Can I Find It?

Discussion Topic  RE: Just for fun....regionalisms (in Cleaning & Organizing) by conrad
Was curious about Fair to Middling, looked it up on several word sites. Seems it became common down ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: mice mystery (in Cleaning & Organizing) by conrad
If you catch one, there will always be at least one more...if not several. They travel in groups, an......

Discussion Topic  RE: mice mystery (in Cleaning & Organizing) by conrad
We had a mouse issue every fall in our very first home. It was built in 1920, and had a few problem ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Receipts for any improvements/work done prior to sale? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by conrad
Thanks again real estate lady. This fall we just went through an estate transfer of F in Laws home h......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: Receipts for any improvements/work done prior to sale? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by conrad
She has lived in the house continuously since the late 1950's! Was in a nursing home after a hip rep......

Thank you all! You are all great! Posing my question here helped direct me to seek the right questio......

Thanks. It can probably vary state by state, so eventually a realtor may have my answers for Nebrask......

Discussion Topic  Receipts for any improvements/work done prior to sale? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by conrad
So many smart people here on real estate issues....Just wondering and sort of confused. We are getti......

Discussion Topic  RE: laminant floors (in Faux Finishing & Painting) by conrad
There are two common types of laminate flooring. The plastic (wood look) laminate and the wood lamin......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Faux Finishing & Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: High dollar remodel....just for you, not resale? (in General Remodeling) by conrad
I like it when people feel it is OKAY to finally be a little selfish if they have the means, and cre......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Remodeling

Discussion Topic  RE: Removing Bathroom Mold (in Cleaning & Organizing) by conrad
If you have mold growing in the wall, behind the drywall or in the plaster, this could be a never en......

Discussion Topic  RE: Out of date canned goods (in Food & Entertaining) by conrad
If the can is sealed, no rust or corrosion visible, then opening the can, inspect the inside lid and......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Glass undermount sinks? (in Ultimate Bathroom) by conrad
Need some fixation of completed spam control. Really??? Fixation??? ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Ultimate Bathroom

Discussion Topic  RE: You Gotta Be Kidding!!! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by conrad
Every little breeze....seems to whisper, Lou-ise. Sorry, just popped into my head. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Easter Food (in Food & Entertaining) by conrad
Pizza? ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: What is this grout type stuff?? (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by conrad
It is probably a one piece, preformed, vinyl strip that originally stuck with it's own adhesive stri......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Kitchens & Baths How-To

Discussion Topic  RE: Bone cancer (in Pets) by conrad
I agree with you. Quality of life is everything, not the length for our dogs. Our (one week shy of 1......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  RE: Iron? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by conrad
When we were once house shopping (about 30 years ago), DD was about 4, saw an iron and ironing board......

» Refine Search
» New Search