Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 279
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (5569 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Sharing Good NEWS! (in Get It Sold) by conrad
We were interviewing and deciding on a realtor (homes were selling quickly here), decluttering 30 ye......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  RE: Speaking of wild garden animals (in General Gardening) by conrad
Waverider, we put it away in the garage, or make sure all the grease/oil is burnt off. We just don't......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Speaking of wild garden animals (in General Gardening) by conrad
We have high elk fencing around most of our home. Keeps most of the critters out, but we are careful......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gettting the grease out!!! HELP! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by conrad
Have you considered buying colored t-shirts, like Navy? I don't think bleach is going to help so the......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Type of Paint (in Faux Finishing & Painting) by conrad
Not clicking on your link, probably an ad? Paint is formulated for different surfaces and applicat......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Faux Finishing & Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: Hair Coloring (in Cleaning & Organizing) by conrad
Both the Clarol and Ion coloring that I have used state right on the package, 1 to 1 mixing. The Arg......

Some natural hair also tends to just pull red, during the coloring process. My ash blond used to ten......

My experience is Different brands use different proportions. I recently tried some Argon color from ......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT riding mowers (in General Gardening) by conrad
We have had walk behind mowers that have transmission drives (not cheap belts). The first lasted 25 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just Curious (in Cleaning & Organizing) by conrad
We have lived in this home 30 years! Way too long with way too much storage space...for way TOO MUCH......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can't Toss Until I know what it is.. (in Cleaning & Organizing) by conrad
Well, at least it had "something" to do with gloves? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can't Toss Until I know what it is.. (in Cleaning & Organizing) by conrad
I am thinking it could work really well to insert and pull "inside out" fingers right side out from ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Chrome or Satin nickel fixtures (in HGTV BathDesign) by conrad
Go with a quality, solid metal fixture, and I think either the chrome or brushed nickel can give you......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV BathDesign

Discussion Topic  RE: A.O. Smith Water Heaters (in Ultimate Bathroom) by conrad
I am assuming most everyone here (on these boards) is not living in India. Besides....advertising is......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Ultimate Bathroom

Discussion Topic  RE: A.O. Smith Water Heaters (in Ultimate Bathroom) by conrad
Hahahaha! Yes, lets all order water heaters from India. The shipping should be VERY reasonable....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Ultimate Bathroom

Discussion Topic  RE: Pet carrier / Dog crate (in Pets) by conrad
Ask around for friends and neighbors who might have a larger one stored, that they are not currently......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  RE: Room to Room Color Flow (in Colors) by conrad
I also like the idea of painting large swatches of color on poster board or on the wall. Used to do ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Colors

Discussion Topic  RE: Bathroom Remodel Resale Value (in Real Estate) by conrad
I believe you should do what suits your lifestyle and taste, especially if you plan to live there fo......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

Discussion Topic  RE: what do you use to clean the following: (in Cleaning & Organizing) by conrad
As far as mirror cleaning? Do not over spray a mirror or allow any liquid mirror cleaner to creep or......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tin signs (in Antiques & Collectibles) by conrad
Yes to the wax! I have restored and retouched paint on several scenic ones over the years, and somet......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Antiques & Collectibles

» Refine Search
» New Search