Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 288
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (5752 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Glass undermount sinks? (in Ultimate Bathroom) by conrad
Need some fixation of completed spam control. Really??? Fixation??? ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Ultimate Bathroom

Discussion Topic  RE: You Gotta Be Kidding!!! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by conrad
Every little breeze....seems to whisper, Lou-ise. Sorry, just popped into my head. ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Easter Food (in Food & Entertaining) by conrad
Pizza? ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: What is this grout type stuff?? (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by conrad
It is probably a one piece, preformed, vinyl strip that originally stuck with it's own adhesive stri......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Kitchens & Baths How-To

Discussion Topic  RE: Bone cancer (in Pets) by conrad
I agree with you. Quality of life is everything, not the length for our dogs. Our (one week shy of 1......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  RE: Iron? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by conrad
When we were once house shopping (about 30 years ago), DD was about 4, saw an iron and ironing board......

Discussion Topic  RE: Customs regarding guests? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by conrad
Along these same lines...I have a couple "Cheapo" Aunt/Uncle relations whom always traveled from rel......

Discussion Topic  RE: Customs regarding guests? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by conrad
Sounds like more of a "family custom" rather than a regional one? Born & raised in Nebraska, and nev......

Discussion Topic  RE: to you live within or further than 100 miles from your birthplace? (in General Decorating) by conrad
DH and I both were born, educated through college and raised our kids in this NE city, which was fin......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Just for fun....regionalisms (in Cleaning & Organizing) by conrad
Till I was 6 and moved to town, we had a two holer too, both had seats. One size large, the other sm......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just for fun....regionalisms (in Cleaning & Organizing) by conrad
Many of the things have changed pronunciation over the years, for me anyway. Pop is now soda, carmel......

Discussion Topic  RE: Seeking color advice for kitchen - painted glass backsplash (in Faux Finishing & Painting) by conrad
Just a suggestion? Before putting up any permanent backsplash, be sure that you do not want to have......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Faux Finishing & Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: "To Do" List (in Cleaning & Organizing) by conrad
My DH (as a project manager) really liked to have those lists around and posted on the refrigerator.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Squirrels may be cute, BUT (in General Gardening) by conrad
Typical of many rodents, they NEED to chew as their teeth continue to grow and need wearing down con......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: cleaning tile (in Cleaning & Organizing) by conrad
Single edge razor blade can also work, to scrape up the edges of the tape to pull it off....

Discussion Topic  RE: High dollar remodel....just for you, not resale? (in General Remodeling) by conrad
Point well taken Sparky. Future is unknown, on every event. It is too bad your parents could not hav......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Remodeling

Discussion Topic  High dollar remodel....just for you, not resale? (in General Remodeling) by conrad
So much of the time, we live in our homes, and make only certain improvements, with the idea that we......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Remodeling

Discussion Topic  RE: How Do You Take Your Coffee? (in Food & Entertaining) by conrad
French press here. Grind my own beans, (often Hazel Nut flavored) Enjoy 3 regular mugs in the mornin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I use Olive Oil in cake mix (in Food & Entertaining) by conrad
Depending on the Olive oil, some has more of distinctive flavor than others, probably safe with Extr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Toilet rugs (in General Decorating) by conrad
Wonder why they ever decided that those horse shoe shaped rugs were necessary. Who would put their f......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

» Refine Search
» New Search