Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (139 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Stainless Steel vs Solid Surface Sink? (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by sissy77
stainless steel double sinks do come in deeper and bigger bowls now .Mine can hold twin babies ,one ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Kitchens & Baths How-To

Discussion Topic  RE: Stainless Steel vs Solid Surface Sink? (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by sissy77
solid surface ill crack and warp if not done right and then it also depends on the cabinet bases and......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Kitchens & Baths How-To

Discussion Topic  RE: Moss on playhouse roof (in Gardening with Kids) by sissy77
it won't hold up if not protected and will grow mold and you sure don't want your children exposed t......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Gardening with Kids

Discussion Topic  RE: My New HE Whirlpool Washer (in Cleaning & Organizing) by sissy77
whirlpool he owner for 9 years and not a problem and I make sure I use the HE detergent .I love it s......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: led bulbs (in General Remodeling) by sissy77
now need to ask a question again as they sent me 1 bulb in LED that says 200 to 240 volts can you st......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Remodeling

oh by the way noticed you are not far from me as i live in Axton VA ....

I have never had a dimmer switch .I just figure out how many bulbs and then step them down to lesser......

thank you so much for your fast response as now I am ordering more bulbs from them .The corn bulbs w......

I thought that but wanted to make sure and the house has no dimmer switches and was built in 2004 .I......

Discussion Topic  led bulbs (in General Remodeling) by sissy77
I got LED bulbs but they say 110 volts and all of my other bulbs say 120 volts will the 110 volt LED......

Discussion Topic  insulation (in Environmental Living) by sissy77
I want to insulate the floor joists of my house and take old saging insulation out and the people th......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Environmental Living

Discussion Topic  RE: insulation (in Environmental Living) by sissy77
I cannot get to the insulation as it is covered with a black vapor barrier and that is supposed to h......

Discussion Topic  insulation (in Environmental Living) by sissy77
I want to insulate the floor joists of my house and take old saging insulation out and the people th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need a new Dishwasher (in Cleaning & Organizing) by sissy77
I bought a ge adora model last august and also the ge adora fridge from home depot and love it .I cl......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Negativity on the boards (in Favorite Shows) by sissy77
I have been watching hgtv for a long time and understand they need commercials to pay the bills but ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  RE: WELCOME BACK DREAMERS! (in Dream Home 2013 in Charleston, SC has ended) by sissy77
I have a pellet stove and it has an automatic hopper to feed the pellets to the stove and it burns j......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Dream Home 2013 in Charleston, SC has ended

Discussion Topic  RE: Please cancel Love it or List it! (in Favorite Shows) by sissy77
I noticed the year of this show and seems to be an old show ....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  RE: Sure glad we didn't go with condo living... (in Get It Sold) by sissy77
I have friends who live in a townhouse and all the fronts look the same also and problem is they hav......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  RE: Increasing value of home (in Real Estate) by sissy77
The only way you may be able to get the money back on an improvement is to sell it right then ,just ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

Discussion Topic  RE: Increasing value of home (in Real Estate) by sissy77
funny but that show seems to come from Canada and guess housing up there is more .But if you look mo......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

» Refine Search
» New Search