Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (177 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: storm door removal (in General Remodeling) by sissy77
well got the jamb for the storm door off and found why they did it this way .When I had the house bu......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Remodeling

it says I am not allowed to post pics here so i posted them on rate my space under storm door help...

The emco door i bought has the hinge bar and there are no holes in the door itself .I am guessing th......

there is only a half inch space between the storm door and the vinyl J trim .I bought the door at ho......

Discussion Topic  storm door removal (in General Remodeling) by sissy77
I had wind damage to storm door and door bent .I bought a new storm door but old door hinges are one......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stainless Steel vs Solid Surface Sink? (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by sissy77
stainless steel double sinks do come in deeper and bigger bowls now .Mine can hold twin babies ,one ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Kitchens & Baths How-To

Discussion Topic  RE: Help! House for sell for 5 years!! (in Get It Sold) by sissy77
why if she is trying to sell did she not say where the house was and what recent sales or properties......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen Island Pendant Lighting (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by sissy77
I just put up those lights that have directional heads .It has to be attached to the electrical box ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV KitchenDesign

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for beautiful places to visit in miami? (in Holidays) by sissy77
is it around spring break time as some of those beach areas are packed with party goers...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holidays

Discussion Topic  RE: Moss on playhouse roof (in Gardening with Kids) by sissy77
it won't hold up if not protected and will grow mold and you sure don't want your children exposed t......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Gardening with Kids

Discussion Topic  RE: My New HE Whirlpool Washer (in Cleaning & Organizing) by sissy77
whirlpool he owner for 9 years and not a problem and I make sure I use the HE detergent .I love it s......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  insulation (in Environmental Living) by sissy77
I want to insulate the floor joists of my house and take old saging insulation out and the people th......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Environmental Living

Discussion Topic  RE: HOA Infraction---what to do? (in Real Estate) by sissy77
I don't have an hoa and just that the new owner of all the rest of the lots as he built put restrict......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

Discussion Topic  RE: HOA Infraction---what to do? (in Real Estate) by sissy77
never understood hoa's and never will .I pay the bills I pay for the house ,don't tell me what I can......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

Discussion Topic  RE: Our New Home... (in Rate My Space) by sissy77
I love that window upstairs and hope it is in the master bedroom and see you have the matching one d......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Rate My Space

Discussion Topic  RE: Need a new Dishwasher (in Cleaning & Organizing) by sissy77
I bought a ge adora model last august and also the ge adora fridge from home depot and love it .I cl......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  led bulbs (in General Remodeling) by sissy77
I got LED bulbs but they say 110 volts and all of my other bulbs say 120 volts will the 110 volt LED......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help with kitchen on a budget (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by sissy77
that is a cute kitchen .You can check out bulk kitchen cabinet pulls .I bought mine at home depot bu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen Layout New Home (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by sissy77
go for a microwave drawer as it is much easier to get stuff out of .I had one installed in my island......

Discussion Topic  RE: Negativity on the boards (in Favorite Shows) by sissy77
I have been watching hgtv for a long time and understand they need commercials to pay the bills but ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

» Refine Search
» New Search