Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 33
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (658 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge ● ● QUILT SHOW (in Quilting & Needlework) by rosenana
I vote as follows: Place # Quilt @ l. 18 2. 3 3 ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: ► NEW!◄►Secret Santa Swap 2014◄Stop in & chat! (in Quilting & Needlework) by rosenana
I do like artsy quilts. However, second best would be appliqued ones. Of course, I do like some tr......

Discussion Topic  RE: ► NEW!◄►Secret Santa Swap 2014◄Stop in & chat! (in Quilting & Needlework) by rosenana
1/2 yds are good for me, and I love batiks. Would like to know if anyone likes cloth dolls. Not t......

Right now I definitely am into art quilts. I love the opportunity to create my own designs and not ......

What I interpret "artsy" to mean is contemporary such as quilt designs appearing in "Quilting Arts" ......

I would like to ask all you ladies if you prefer artsy or traditional quilting....

Am not a sports fan....

Here I am again with another question. Do I understand that the quilted gift need not be a Christma......

My favorite color is blue, mid range blues....

Sent you a PM....

Hi CBQ, I am still very confused, having never used the PM button. How do I receive the messages? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Official Post for 2014 Secret Stocking Fun and Games (in Quilting & Needlework) by rosenana
Sent PM today....

Discussion Topic  RE: Official Post for 2014 Secret Stocking Fun and Games (in Quilting & Needlework) by rosenana
kmouse, Did not receive mail from you. I informed you of it by PM. rosenana...

Over the years I have tried doing many different things, such as sewing, quilting, of course, pastel......

Can you elaborate on the Random Act of Kindness? Is it for the intention of the receiver or on beha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is there ANY Interest in a Stocking Swap ?? (in Quilting & Needlework) by rosenana
What beautiful stockings, Sunshine. I am so inspired. rosenana...

Discussion Topic  RE: Is there ANY Interest in a Stocking Swap ?? (in Quilting & Needlework) by rosenana
Thanks so much kmouse. I definitely would like to participate in this swap....

I would love to participate in this swap. However, I will not be able to post a photo. Will that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2015 Get Your Mrs Claus On sign up sheet (in Quilting & Needlework) by rosenana
Nicki, This certainly is a doable project and I definitely would like to participate. I do not have......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2015 Get Your Mrs Claus On sign up sheet (in Quilting & Needlework) by rosenana
I would like to know how large are the doll quilts...

» Refine Search
» New Search