Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 307
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (6130 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: buyers agent - new town house (in Buying & Selling Homes) by real estate lady
Builders here have caught up to the times, and understand "Buyers' Representation" . They know the ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: buyers agent - new town house (in Buying & Selling Homes) by real estate lady
Builders here have caught up to the times, and understand "Buyers' Representation" . They know the ......

The builder pays the Realtor -it is built into their budget. Any builder that doesn't honor buyers ......

Builders know that when the buyer gets serious, they may expect a "buyers' agent. Of course, if the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Listed? Have you seen your Listing? (in Get It Sold) by real estate lady
Charming I have actually brought the listing to the attention of the seller if at tour at times. Es......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  Listed? Have you seen your Listing? (in Get It Sold) by real estate lady
Best when you list your home, you ask the Realtor to email you a copy of the listing. Look at the ph......

Discussion Topic  RE: Research is Out That Autism has a correlation to... (in Environmental Living) by real estate lady
Gluten..............poison to body composition....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Environmental Living

Discussion Topic  RE: Help me liven up Christmas & Thanksgiving (in Holidays) by real estate lady
Turkey....nap time...........good luck!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holidays

Discussion Topic  RE: First time buyer - lots of questions (in Buying & Selling Homes) by real estate lady
Surfnow....No she's just a really nice person who has contributed years and years of advise here.........

Discussion Topic  RE: First time buyer - lots of questions (in Buying & Selling Homes) by real estate lady
Smart Realtors can pretty much get a good target price to list or sell a house from comps. Studying......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cannot get this house sold!!!! (in Real Estate) by real estate lady
Barbara - I see what you mean and have looked at the photos on Realtor.com. HOWEVER...Online pres......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

Discussion Topic  RE: Things left in home we are buying. (in Buying & Selling Homes) by real estate lady
What does your contract say? Are you represented by a Realtor? Regardless, I would suggest a quick w......

Discussion Topic  RE: New agent or ? (in Get It Sold) by real estate lady
Did you go to the zoning office to see what the property is currently zoned for?...

Discussion Topic  RE: how to buy an empty lot from owner? what steps? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by real estate lady
Excellent! Make sure you received a copy of all the documents you signed including the HUD stateme......

Discussion Topic  RE: Prices going up in your neck of the woods? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by real estate lady
Hey CCM- been thinking about you and how you are enjoying your new home! I cannot tell you how many......

Discussion Topic  RE: Prices going up in your neck of the woods? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by real estate lady
flboy - We bought a cheap filter system for my dad's well...at Ho me De pot. I think it was a hundr......

Discussion Topic  RE: why Can't we sell this Lake Front house!? (in Get It Sold) by real estate lady
what about the B&B idea...call a commercial Broker, re if can operate B&B with current zoning...in y......

Discussion Topic  RE: why Can't we sell this Lake Front house!? (in Get It Sold) by real estate lady
Really?! WOW.... big hitters are usually excited about upper crust properties. Find another heavy hi......

Any proress with showings,, OP ??...

Discussion Topic  RE: speaking of dog food (in Pets) by real estate lady
Just stay away from Pedigree. Finally had a recall after 1 year of dogs sick and dying. Please shr......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

» Refine Search
» New Search