Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 307
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (6123 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Uneven ceiling between rooms (in Faux Finishing & Painting) by real estate lady
I would frame around it, enough to cover. Somebody didn't own a level when built, maybe not permitte......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Faux Finishing & Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: Hideous fireplace (in Trash to Treasure) by real estate lady
If you are renting of course, you can't remove it. Is is working? If not, maybe the landlord will re......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Trash to Treasure

Discussion Topic  RE: How to repurpose laminate kitchen countertops? (in Trash to Treasure) by real estate lady
You are talking about the old counter tops right?..and not just a flimsy pierce of laminate. If you......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Trash to Treasure

Discussion Topic  RE: why Can't we sell this Lake Front house!? (in Get It Sold) by real estate lady
Okay, I think you have pretty much resolved yourself to listing, but of course that is your decision......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  RE: why Can't we sell this Lake Front house!? (in Get It Sold) by real estate lady
I have heard of monthy advertising budget from seller on "specialty" properties....uppercrust or har......

wow..I had to do a double take ..your house looks just like mine on the water side. I liked the pho......

Oh, okay I was thinking price was set by listing agent you talked to who listed in the area,not your......

Indications from your posts reflect you have no current agent. You have no obligation to list by in......

"COMP" is SOLD PRICE not listed price.COMP is also sales within the last 6 months. In addition, you......

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting Lot want to build a home that more then neighborhood market value (in Buying & Selling Homes) by real estate lady
I am talking about resale market. It does require alot of digging on you Realtor part. I am confide......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting Lot want to build a home that more then neighborhood market value (in Buying & Selling Homes) by real estate lady
You are looking for a special needs home for a special needs family. To find in a resale -almost ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dog food recall (in Pets) by real estate lady
yes...a true blessing....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  RE: Dog food recall (in Pets) by real estate lady
I lost two dogs to Pedigree dog food last year. So did hundreds of other families on "Pedigree Compl......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting our stuff to another state/ Moving companies? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by real estate lady
Yers definately take yur electronic and valuables with you in your vehicle, if you can. Have you th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sharing Good NEWS! (in Get It Sold) by real estate lady
So happy for you. Love Karma!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Selling AS IS vs. Action (HELP) (in Get It Sold) by real estate lady
Forget auction. Talk about losing money! What is the market in your community? Buyers market or se......

Discussion Topic  RE: Was planning for a my first home, need advice. (in Buying & Selling Homes) by real estate lady
Hire a Realtor!...

Discussion Topic  RE: grace period (in Buying & Selling Homes) by real estate lady
Here, on our sales contracts, buyers are entitled to final walk-through on or before the day of clos......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bathroom Remodel Resale Value (in Real Estate) by real estate lady
Do you have a community/subdivision where the other homes have grand master bathrooms with jetted or......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

Discussion Topic  RE: New agent or ? (in Get It Sold) by real estate lady
Even if the property has been re-zoned back to family, who wants to live in a industrial/business zo......

» Refine Search
» New Search