Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 309
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (6164 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: How worried should I be? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by real estate lady
Whgat is wonderful is your home has the potential of a 5 bedroom home with the office. WHALA!!! Just......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: How worried should I be? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by real estate lady
I am not saying you are, but the general public sometimes underestimates the power of asking for fre......

I would think you did not have tear down in mind when you bought it. In addition I don't think you h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Builders who are handicapped knowledgable and **$ reasonable (in Real Estate) by real estate lady
Longtime problem...should be a show, builders kicked in the butt to progress.......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

Poll  RE: Buying a short sale is becoming a nightmare (in Buying & Selling Homes) by real estate lady
Yes same here.. Sellers work hand in hand with their lender, must sign pre-closing lender paperwork......

Poll  RE: Buying a short sale is becoming a nightmare (in Buying & Selling Homes) by real estate lady
Another scenario is the seller renegotiates the loan with his lender. Happens. Then all is well fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: help..... (in Buying & Selling Homes) by real estate lady
"Residence Inn" and "Courtyard" are twow you may want to check....

Discussion Topic  RE: Desperate first time home buyer! Please help! (in Buying & Selling Homes) by real estate lady
Whoa.... so you are going forward STILL without understanding the contract ??? Hello?!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Condo Assoc. Approval Interview of Buyer--what the heck could they ask? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by real estate lady
Still not sure why you never got a buyers' agent. I have talked about buyers' agents until blue g......

Discussion Topic  RE: Condo Assoc. Approval Interview of Buyer--what the heck could they ask? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by real estate lady
Good Riddens to them. I would suspect they may not want to give full disclosure. A bit of an issue i......

Ellemint ... go with the flow. No you don't have to give bank acct. #'s. .Not sure what city you......

Discussion Topic  RE: My first home, doubts. (in Buying & Selling Homes) by real estate lady
DITTO...

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about looking at a home with Contractor and living (in Buying & Selling Homes) by real estate lady
Protect yourself get a buyers agent. Why hire a contractor when you don't know what the house is wor......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need advice on buying 1955 home... (in Buying & Selling Homes) by real estate lady
Personally, I think homes built back in the 50's are built better than today....

Discussion Topic  RE: Broker conflict? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by real estate lady
the sellers' agency wants financing through their lender --"illegal to require"..in our state. List......

Discussion Topic  RE: Broker conflict? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by real estate lady
HERE'S AN INTERESTING THOUGHT...is the buyers agent with the same office(agency) as the listing agen......

Highly recommend buyers' use a "Buyers' Agent. Remember a sellers'agent (Listing Realtor) job is ge......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reruns Reruns Reruns! (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by real estate lady
Yes, I am burnt out on Hawaii lifestyle, and Love it or List it...and Property Virgins-which doesn't......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby

Discussion Topic  RE: Love it or List it - RUDE hosts (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by real estate lady
ITS TV....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby

Discussion Topic  RE: Thanks for the memories... (in Real Estate) by real estate lady
I know I go days without posting because I'm busy with Real Estate. I think the boards have recover......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

» Refine Search
» New Search