Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (80 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Rooms Remodeled (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by Peoplearenuts
I have commented on the same thing. Does the rest of the house and yard look like it did when they ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby

Discussion Topic  RE: Property Brothers (in Favorite Shows) by Peoplearenuts
Why do these home shoppers keep saying "That's a lot of work"??? THEY AREN'T DOING ANY WORK!!!!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  RE: Property Brothers (in Favorite Shows) by Peoplearenuts
I am with you on the cost of the furniture and accessories. I think it does come out of the reno bu......

Discussion Topic  RE: House Hunters (in Favorite Shows) by Peoplearenuts
My wish has been granted!!! Did you see the pictures on the web with the 2 toilets in one stall for......

Discussion Topic  RE: House Hunters (in Favorite Shows) by Peoplearenuts
When will these buyers want 2 toilets in the bathroom so there will be room for both of them to be i......

Discussion Topic  House Hunters (in Favorite Shows) by Peoplearenuts
I watch this show off and on and I am either laughing or I turn it off. I do not want anyone in the......

Discussion Topic  New Shows (in Selling New York) by Peoplearenuts
Yes, there are new shows of SNY - they have been showing them at 7:00am (YES, 7:00 IN THE MORNING)on......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Selling New York

Discussion Topic  New Shows (in Selling New York) by Peoplearenuts
Yes, there are new shows of SNY - they have been showing them at 7:00am (YES, 7:00 IN THE MORNING)on......

Discussion Topic  Dear Genevive (in Favorite Shows) by Peoplearenuts
New shows in the middle of Saturday afternoon. Nothing has changed tho - everything Moroccan. Can'......

Discussion Topic  RE: Property Virgins with Host Egypt Sherrod (in Favorite Shows) by Peoplearenuts
I do not understand why any of these buyers think the seller should pay the closing costs. If you c......

Discussion Topic  New Show from Design Star?? (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by Peoplearenuts
What is the point of Design Star? ......

Discussion Topic  Thank Goodness for DVR (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by Peoplearenuts
Thank goodness for my DVR. With the crazy scheduling HGTV has going, I cannot keep track of the few ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Renovation Raiders (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by Peoplearenuts
I had this show on in the background while I was doing something else so I did not watch every minut......

Discussion Topic  Programming Schedule (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by Peoplearenuts
What is with the schedule? Reruns of PB, LILT, HH, HHI all in prime time while NEW Salvage Dawgs, ......

Discussion Topic  Amy Matthews new show (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by Peoplearenuts
I have seen it advertised but can't remember the name. It is starting in June - something about a r......

Discussion Topic  RE: Thank goodness for HGTV! (in Favorite Shows) by Peoplearenuts
OMG - you are so right jaysmom49. I truly do not understand why the adults have anything to say abo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hate Property Brothers (in Favorite Shows) by Peoplearenuts
I have watched this show a few times and that is enough. I can't tell one brother from the other - ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can seller make unknown repairs (in Selling New York) by Peoplearenuts
What does this have to do with Selling NY??? Come on, put your comment in the right topic....

Discussion Topic  RE: Property brothers and buying and selling (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by Peoplearenuts
Sometimes I wonder about their "design". What I really want to know is - is anything done to the ot......

Discussion Topic  RE: Shop This Room (in Favorite Shows) by Peoplearenuts
It was a re-run. I wish she would have some new shows. I like her approach....

» Refine Search
» New Search