Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 44
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (877 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Sad Day...Raymansmom (in General Decorating) by norahs978
Lovely sentiments Christie. Such sweet sentiments seem fitting for the wonderful person you describe......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Babette's feast (in Food & Entertaining) by norahs978
We caught Babette's Feast on TV the other night. Also have seen Manon o/t Spring and J. de Florette.......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Poll  RE: Blue Room WTs Part 2-Choosing the Swags (in General Decorating) by norahs978
For you, the double. Suits your style....

Discussion Topic  RE: Decorating challenges (in General Decorating) by norahs978
Here's my 2 cents. Paint the spindles and risers white. Clean and perhaps re-stain the banister and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Speaking of spammers . . . (in Food & Entertaining) by norahs978
The link you posted is a virus. You need to remove it before it causes serious damage. Your entire s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Christmas Eve/Christmas Day meal plans (in Food & Entertaining) by norahs978
Aww, mamspoon, I am so sorry! FYI, my best friend just had her gallbladder removed too, about 2 week......

Discussion Topic  RE: Christmas Eve/Christmas Day meal plans (in Food & Entertaining) by norahs978

Discussion Topic  Fireplaces (in General Decorating) by norahs978
The one thing I've always felt this house was missing was a fireplace. I've wanted one for a very lo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Long absence, long post, huge basement transformation (in General Decorating) by norahs978
OHHHHHHHHHH! I have basement envy! It looks fabulous and you must be thrilled to be able to use that......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sherwin Wms SuperPaint vs Cashmere (in General Decorating) by norahs978
I've use Cashmere several times and love it. It goes on smoothly, has a rich texture but is easy to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does This Hat Make My Butt Look Big? (in Food & Entertaining) by norahs978
I used to have a decent butt. Now it's merged with the back of my thighs.....Never really had a larg......

Discussion Topic  RE: Moving Soon... (in General Decorating) by norahs978
Kim, I hope things are resolved quickly for you and your children. Good luck!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Things Setting Out (in General Decorating) by norahs978
I live in my house too, and there just is NOT enough storage to stow everything. Doesn't bother me a......

Discussion Topic  RE: granite counters; who'd of thunk it? (in General Decorating) by norahs978
Funny but this does not surprise me. I do not have granite counters, but I do have a glass topped ta......

Discussion Topic  RE: Please Help :) (in General Decorating) by norahs978
I think if it were me, I would put up individual blinds that you can adjust as needed. Then, you can......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 2-17-14 (in General Decorating) by norahs978
Bump...

Discussion Topic  RE: Floor lamp????......moved pine armoire to living room (in General Decorating) by norahs978
Bump...

Discussion Topic  RE: ADDED AN INSPIRATION PIC....Shared master bedroom wall done... (in General Decorating) by norahs978
You both must be thrilled with the way it turned out! Looks great!...

Discussion Topic  RE: How do you think this painted fireplace surround looks? (in Faux Finishing & Painting) by norahs978
Wow! Big difference!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Faux Finishing & Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: GMVG - WANDA (in General Decorating) by norahs978
I am so sorry to hear this. Sending prayers......

» Refine Search
» New Search