Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 44
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (876 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do??? Please see last couple posts. Re: dining area lighting (in General Decorating) by norahs978
I'd put another hook in the ceiling and swag that chandelier so it's centered over the table (where ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Sad Day...Raymansmom (in General Decorating) by norahs978
Lovely sentiments Christie. Such sweet sentiments seem fitting for the wonderful person you describe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Babette's feast (in Food & Entertaining) by norahs978
We caught Babette's Feast on TV the other night. Also have seen Manon o/t Spring and J. de Florette.......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Please Help :) (in General Decorating) by norahs978
I think if it were me, I would put up individual blinds that you can adjust as needed. Then, you can......

Discussion Topic  RE: Speaking of spammers . . . (in Food & Entertaining) by norahs978
The link you posted is a virus. You need to remove it before it causes serious damage. Your entire s......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  Fireplaces (in General Decorating) by norahs978
The one thing I've always felt this house was missing was a fireplace. I've wanted one for a very lo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Long absence, long post, huge basement transformation (in General Decorating) by norahs978
OHHHHHHHHHH! I have basement envy! It looks fabulous and you must be thrilled to be able to use that......

Discussion Topic  RE: Want to repair finish on vintage cherry dresser top (in General Decorating) by norahs978
You can use mineral spirits to clean the piece. It will remove all the dirt, grime and old wax witho......

Discussion Topic  RE: HELP! Ugly load-bearing beam. (in General Decorating) by norahs978
It can be boxed in with drywall or wood panels of some sort, like reclaimed barn wood for instance. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: I spy with my little eye! (Decor above Kitchen Cabinets) (in General Decorating) by norahs978
Oh I dunno, maybe the "tiny Tim" look is in........

Discussion Topic  RE: 8 years ago today... (in General Decorating) by norahs978
Happy anniversary to both of you! Doesn't seem possible eight years have gone by......

Discussion Topic  RE: YAY! New Kitchen Door Is On...AND Painted! (in General Decorating) by norahs978
Amazing how a simple thing like that can make such a huge difference! Looks fab!!...

Poll  RE: Blue Room WTs Part 2-Choosing the Swags (in General Decorating) by norahs978
For you, the double. Suits your style....

Discussion Topic  RE: Decorating challenges (in General Decorating) by norahs978
Here's my 2 cents. Paint the spindles and risers white. Clean and perhaps re-stain the banister and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Things Setting Out (in General Decorating) by norahs978
I live in my house too, and there just is NOT enough storage to stow everything. Doesn't bother me a......

Discussion Topic  RE: granite counters; who'd of thunk it? (in General Decorating) by norahs978
Funny but this does not surprise me. I do not have granite counters, but I do have a glass topped ta......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 2-17-14 (in General Decorating) by norahs978
Bump...

Discussion Topic  RE: Floor lamp????......moved pine armoire to living room (in General Decorating) by norahs978
Bump...

Discussion Topic  RE: ADDED AN INSPIRATION PIC....Shared master bedroom wall done... (in General Decorating) by norahs978
You both must be thrilled with the way it turned out! Looks great!...

Discussion Topic  RE: How do you think this painted fireplace surround looks? (in Faux Finishing & Painting) by norahs978
Wow! Big difference!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Faux Finishing & Painting

» Refine Search
» New Search