Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (137 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: RAIL FENCE Block SIGN Up (in Quilting & Needlework) by DJillM
They arrived safe and sound. Thank you so much the hostess gift. I will use these pretty batiks! ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: RAIL FENCE Block SIGN Up (in Quilting & Needlework) by DJillM
I can't wait to see them!...

TTT can every one check in, how are the blocks coming along?...

Sorry you won't be able to swap. If anything changes, you're welcome to join back in. Jill ......

Iv added you to he swap. : )...

It is not to late to sign up. just let me know I will add you to the swap....

I have been so busy I haven't started sewing yet. Hope to get some blocks sewn up this week. Jill...

I usually wash in warm/hot water, rinse in cold. Not sure what everyone else does. Finished quilts w......

Aliquilt, I will add you to the Batik group. I don't know, I thought scrappy would be more populae......

No, you can still sign up for Batiks. I may be cancelling the scrappy as no one is signing up fpr it......

ttt...

The batiks I ordered came in today. Oh my goodness they are sooo pretty. I didn't have enough in my......

Edna, I added you to the batiks. Jill...

What if you make a test block. Then wash it by hand hot water, iron and see if it measures 8.5"? You......

Making Batik rail fences is fine, you can do the scrappy group too if you's like to....

Here are some batiks in this link, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Secret Sisters 2014 - Mar 31st packages coming in! (in Quilting & Needlework) by DJillM
Im here, haven't been posting though. Iv been so busy shoveling snow, more snow and even more snow t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Secret Sisters 2014 - Mar 31st packages coming in! (in Quilting & Needlework) by DJillM

Discussion Topic  RE: February Birthday FQ Swap 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by DJillM
mine will be mailed tomorrow 1/25...

» Refine Search
» New Search