Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 74
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1469 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Blocks from string swap-CBQ (in Quilting & Needlework) by bjeannes
love the red!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone remember the Dolls Around the World swap? pics (in Quilting & Needlework) by bjeannes
thanks everyone, I am trying to finish some of the many, many tops (and blocks into tops) that I hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone remember the Dolls Around the World swap? pics (in Quilting & Needlework) by bjeannes
here is the top part...

here is the bottom part...

Discussion Topic  Anyone remember the Dolls Around the World swap? pics (in Quilting & Needlework) by bjeannes
Here are a few pictures of my quilt top......don't remember when we swapped these, but it has been a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Redwork with a Twist Round 2 - Snowflakes (in Quilting & Needlework) by bjeannes
Sometimes I will trace all the patterns onto tissue paper - thank you Shawkl for the idea ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Redwork with a Twist Round 2 - Snowflakes (in Quilting & Needlework) by bjeannes
I have sent the info to you. Now to start looking for snowflakes. Do you want us to use the strand......

Discussion Topic  RE: ~~~~Nickilee Update~~~~ (in Quilting & Needlework) by bjeannes
So sorry to hear this, glad she was able to be there with him....

Discussion Topic  RE: 2nd Knitted dish cloth - mistake uncorrected - pic included (in Quilting & Needlework) by bjeannes
I forgot to add that after making quite a few of these I started using size 9 or 10 needles to make ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2nd Knitted dish cloth - mistake uncorrected - pic included (in Quilting & Needlework) by bjeannes
I always use 100% cotton yarn for dish cloths as the acrylic/nylon types don't soak up water. Just ......

Discussion Topic  RE: *******CQ Anything Goes Challenge Winners******** (in Quilting & Needlework) by bjeannes
Congrats to the winners!...

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 ANYTHING GOES CQ Challenge Contest (in Quilting & Needlework) by bjeannes
Is there a new place to send the pics to? I think mine is done...have to look at it a bit longer.........

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 ANYTHING GOES CQ Challenge Contest (in Quilting & Needlework) by bjeannes
Thoughts and prayers for both of you as you deal with the stresses of life. I now have to cast a vo......

My block is pieced and I have an idea in my head. Now to see if I can get it where I want it go......

Got mine today! It looks great and I can't wait to get started....

what does she expect? that is her job, right? I will be on the look out for sure........

Just checking in as I don't see my name on the list yet.........

Discussion Topic  RE: UPDATE on auntie's quilt: TOP IS DONE!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by bjeannes
I will be happy to make one or more blocks for her. Please PM me with your address...

Discussion Topic  RE: lost my best sewing buddy last night (in Quilting & Needlework) by bjeannes
So sorry for your loss. I can't begin to imagine the grief and pain you are facing. Prayers being ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Starting a class? for new quilters UPDATE (in Quilting & Needlework) by bjeannes
Well we met today and had a good time. There were only about 6 there today, but hopefully word will......

» Refine Search
» New Search