Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 74
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1479 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Placemat sizzes (in Quilting & Needlework) by bjeannes
I usually make mine 12 x 18" and I do put binding on them. Here is a picture of some I just made f......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Found neat clips for pinning - no more will I stick myself (in Quilting & Needlework) by bjeannes
My favorite by far is the simple, inexpensive bobby pin. You can buy a hugh number of them for $10 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Update on DD#1. 6/29 (in Quilting & Needlework) by bjeannes
Good to hear, hopefully they will be able to help her....

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you give me something to do? (in Quilting & Needlework) by bjeannes
Couldn't rest last night till I got something done for her - block ready to mail....

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you give me something to do? (in Quilting & Needlework) by bjeannes
Sorry your family is dealing with this. I love brights and will be sending something on Monday. Wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you have an unconventional sewing/craft tip? (in Quilting & Needlework) by bjeannes
When hand sewing the binding down, I quit using straight pins (always jabbing myself in legs, etc). ......

Discussion Topic  Anyone remember the Dolls Around the World swap? pics (in Quilting & Needlework) by bjeannes
Here are a few pictures of my quilt top......don't remember when we swapped these, but it has been a......

Discussion Topic  RE: ~~~~Nickilee Update~~~~ (in Quilting & Needlework) by bjeannes
So sorry to hear this, glad she was able to be there with him....

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 ANYTHING GOES CQ Challenge Contest (in Quilting & Needlework) by bjeannes
Is there a new place to send the pics to? I think mine is done...have to look at it a bit longer.........

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 ANYTHING GOES CQ Challenge Contest (in Quilting & Needlework) by bjeannes
Thoughts and prayers for both of you as you deal with the stresses of life. I now have to cast a vo......

My block is pieced and I have an idea in my head. Now to see if I can get it where I want it go......

Got mine today! It looks great and I can't wait to get started....

what does she expect? that is her job, right? I will be on the look out for sure........

Just checking in as I don't see my name on the list yet.........

Discussion Topic  RE: UPDATE on auntie's quilt: TOP IS DONE!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by bjeannes
I will be happy to make one or more blocks for her. Please PM me with your address...

Discussion Topic  RE: lost my best sewing buddy last night (in Quilting & Needlework) by bjeannes
So sorry for your loss. I can't begin to imagine the grief and pain you are facing. Prayers being ......

Discussion Topic  Starting a class? for new quilters UPDATE (in Quilting & Needlework) by bjeannes
Hi everyone! Another woman and I are starting a class, group, meeting for quilters. We have no ide......

Discussion Topic  CQ lampshade (in Quilting & Needlework) by bjeannes
I made a lampshade for my desk lamp last year but don't think I ever posted pictures of it and thoug......

Discussion Topic  RE: 6 x6" CQ Round Robin - Let's get this Party Started! (in Quilting & Needlework) by bjeannes
They look fantastic! Good job everyone. Nicki, thanks, I like them a lot too....just have to think......

Discussion Topic  RE: 6 x6" CQ Round Robin - Let's get this Party Started! (in Quilting & Needlework) by bjeannes
I was wondering if any one else was going to post pics? I would love to see them too. Q, feel free ......

» Refine Search
» New Search