Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 167
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3326 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Pops of Color (in General Gardening) by zone9alady
So much color in July! I know it must be a lot cooler up there because most of my flowers are wiltin......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: ideas from magazines (in General Decorating) by zone9alady
I started a scrapbook of design ideas in the 70's and still have it today. It's funny to look back a......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Oh Pottery Barn....torture torture torture.... (in General Decorating) by zone9alady
I love getting catalogs in the mail even though I have purchased several items from each but use the......

Discussion Topic  RE: "Open Concept" & Granite Countertops- Tacky? (in Tacky or Trendy) by zone9alady
How boring would it be if we all lived the same way and in the same style home. "vive la difference"......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Tacky or Trendy

Discussion Topic  RE: air conditioner - who would have thought.... (in General Decorating) by zone9alady
Oh I will, as soon as we figure it out....

Discussion Topic  RE: air conditioner - who would have thought.... (in General Decorating) by zone9alady
Welcome to my world.... I've been dealing with this for the last 3 years. At first the Crazy Ants ......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT to hot to garden (in General Gardening) by zone9alady
I agree, it is too hot to garden! Your throws are cute!...

Discussion Topic  RE: SPINoff of Guest Room... (in Cleaning & Organizing) by zone9alady
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Entryway Table Decor Help! (in General Decorating) by zone9alady
French design can run the gamut from sleek and contemporary to Provincial and rustic country. I've ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ID the Mushroom Game (in General Gardening) by zone9alady
Don't know about the shrooms, I run across so many different kinds out here. I'm sure most of them a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Nat'l Ice Cream Day tablescape (in General Decorating) by zone9alady
Very festive and nostalgic looking! I'll take a scoop of Blue Bell Butter Pecan please!...

Discussion Topic  RE: The thrill of shopping with one's wife... (in Quilting & Needlework) by zone9alady
DH isn't that bad when we go shopping, he's usually helpful and he always has an opinion. It's just ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: OT- Willie Begging (in General Gardening) by zone9alady
How funny is that, it's not like you won't notice him! LOL! Our two sit right in front of us and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: High Maintenance (in Cleaning & Organizing) by zone9alady

Discussion Topic  RE: Guest Room (in Cleaning & Organizing) by zone9alady

Discussion Topic  RE: Guest Room (in Cleaning & Organizing) by zone9alady
I have one room with twin beds and one room with a full size bed, dresser and nightstand and large m......

Discussion Topic  RE: OMG 5 (in General Gardening) by zone9alady
Wow, I was going to mention the nest too...what architects the parents are! You captured the perfec......

Discussion Topic  RE: Who Done it? (in General Gardening) by zone9alady
I've been watching the squirrels eat the tips off the crape myrtle trees. I was trying to grow a Ch......

Discussion Topic  RE: Grammar police.. you'lll like this video (in Quilting & Needlework) by zone9alady
I saw that video on FB a couple of days ago....it is funny and relevant. Weird Al still looks the sa......

Discussion Topic  RE: HAHHAHA JUST GOT A CALL ... OT ....PHISHING ... 'scam' technique (in Quilting & Needlework) by zone9alady
DH has started playing jokes on constant telemarketers that would make most people blush. But it's s......

» Refine Search
» New Search