Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 478
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (9548 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Potato - The EASY Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by joyluck
Have been serving new small potatoes lately and cooked extra yesterday for potato salad. I'll dress......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Waffle Iron Question??? (in Food & Entertaining) by joyluck
Sure you can clean the plates with a damp detergent cloth and rinse with fresh damp cloth. Wouldn't......

Discussion Topic  RE: Come with me (in General Gardening) by joyluck
Thanks for the tour of your neighborhood! That clematis is sooo pretty! Love the liatris also....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Animal repellent (in General Gardening) by joyluck
Cayenne pepper works well to keep marmots, squirrels, and chipmunks out of an area under a stairway ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Testing.... (in General Gardening) by joyluck
This is indeed a red letter day! You have a lot of catching up to do Girl! LOL I'm sure we will a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bathroom Remodel - Question (in General Decorating) by joyluck
Perhaps they meant per square foot, altho I dislike generalities like that. Makes me suspicious the......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: ideas from magazines (in General Decorating) by joyluck

Discussion Topic  RE: ideas from magazines (in General Decorating) by joyluck
I've found decorating ideas in magazines for about 57 years. I no longer have any subscriptions (an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Genevieve's renovation (in General Decorating) by joyluck

Discussion Topic  RE: Choices: Wood, Engineered, Laminate??? (in General Decorating) by joyluck
There are so many choices for flooring now and advantages/disadvantages to each that it's not easy t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wall Art (in General Decorating) by joyluck
Tulipsandroses, I prefer a gallery wall display over a sofa vs. a single large piece of art or wall ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bathroom Carpet (in General Decorating) by joyluck
In that previous thread I mentioned carpet that was installed in a previous home and quickly removed......

Discussion Topic  RE: what problem presented itself immediately in your current home or in any home you hav (in General Decorating) by joyluck

Discussion Topic  RE: what problem presented itself immediately in your current home or in any home you hav (in General Decorating) by joyluck
Current house was new altho after moving all furniture in we found there was no water coming from th......

Discussion Topic  RE: odd situation (in Food & Entertaining) by joyluck
Seems to me that serving a platter of crudites is the answer to your problem. Much healthier than s......

Discussion Topic  RE: blue flax flowers (in General Gardening) by joyluck
I have a lot of perennial blue flax and have never known the deer here to eat them. They are usuall......

Discussion Topic  RE: what is your favorite thing about the interior of your home? (in General Decorating) by joyluck
Every time I have been away from home, either traveling or even just to the nearby town, I love comi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Busy Night Dinners (in Food & Entertaining) by joyluck
My go-to meal often involves eggs. The fastest and easiest is eggs over easy with toast! Better is......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cell Phone Age (in Food & Entertaining) by joyluck
I think I have the oldest cell phone on the planet - it's a flip phone. When I recently bought a ne......

Discussion Topic  RE: Yuummmmm (in General Gardening) by joyluck
Brings back childhood memories for me as my family always went picking wild blackberries every summe......

» Refine Search
» New Search