Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 50
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (991 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Precut fusible shapes for applique (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sue Stitches
This was a BOM Shabby Fabrics offered called Bertie's Year. I got a block a month for 24.95 in kit f......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Precut fusible shapes for applique (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sue Stitches
This is what I'm working on with precut shapes. Needs to be embroidered and a border added. Eyes and......

I'm doing one with wool felt appliqués that I love and is working out fine. I just stitch the appliq......

Discussion Topic  RE: Have you ever....? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sue Stitches
There's chicken wire fabric. Tried to post a pic but it's too big and my iPhone wouldn't give me th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Yea return to work! Remember DD#1 and her health scare (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sue Stitches
Fantastic news Terry and a good reminder!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Dimensions of Quilts (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sue Stitches
That's the ticket Karen! Will look for one! Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Dimensions of Quilts (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sue Stitches
Thanks for the chart Nancy! Paus I know my block size is key but I was trying to get an idea of the......

Discussion Topic  Dimensions of Quilts (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sue Stitches
Are there are some general guidelines as to dimensions? Eight rows by 11 or 9x10? I need a design w......

Discussion Topic  RE: September Stash-busting! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sue Stitches
Those are cute, bright bowls motqltr and I love the fall colors and pattern on your little quilt pau......

Discussion Topic  RE: rotary cutter reminder (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sue Stitches
I was tempted to do a really odd move with my cutter to avoid moving fabric and stopped myself with ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ► NEW!◄►Secret Santa Swap 2014◄ (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sue Stitches
Very hard question for me. I love mid range to dark blues but then there are the purples......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge ● Peeks (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sue Stitches
Laid out my rows and I'm not sure they work...my girl kitty didn't help. She rearranged them and st......

Discussion Topic  RE: BOM from some years ago (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sue Stitches
Hmmm..... Lots of points on these but I would give it a try....

Discussion Topic  Kona Solids (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sue Stitches
Green Fairy Quilts is having a sale on precuts and yardage, 6.64 a yard. Not sure how good that is.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Princess costume.......wish me luck (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sue Stitches
Love the tips here. Thankfully my DS doesn't ask for much. He did remember a fishing game I made f......

Discussion Topic  RE: COF Wednesday night speaker (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sue Stitches
I sure wish I could. DH did say when he retires we will need to spend some time apart. I am plannin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is there ANY Interest in a Stocking Swap ?? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sue Stitches
I'm on the fence because I have never made a stocking before. Pics are a good idea!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy Happy Happy :D (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sue Stitches
That's great news. They are very cool!...

Discussion Topic  RE: HI Thimble Lady !!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sue Stitches
Hi to Kmouse! You were so kind to me earlier this year. I've missed seeing you! Are you still craz......

Discussion Topic  RE: Secret Sisters 2014 - September packages! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sue Stitches
Nice gift!!! On my Christmas list so far is just a pair of folding scissors I've been coveting. DH......

» Refine Search
» New Search