Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (14 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Station does not listen to viewers (in Favorite Shows) by Softballumpire
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  RE: Station does not listen to viewers (in Favorite Shows) by Softballumpire

The fact that you guys just randomly stop is the issue. Saving me for chewing out a company on its ......

I have every right to ***** to them here and i will...

I got ways to get to them. I am just giving them a chance to try to redeem themselves. won't happen ......

I am well aware they don't care. They will only care once there station takes rating hits. In else ......

No one ever said anything about a "contest" we are saying we want the old shows back not these fake ......

I am just sick that they still not going to listen to us no matter what happens. Maybe they will car......

Discussion Topic  Station does not listen to viewers (in Favorite Shows) by Softballumpire
Look i love to watch Mike homles but i can't even get dyi network i would have to pay "extra" to get......

Discussion Topic  RE: Make It Right - New Mike Holmes (in Holmes on Homes) by Softballumpire
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holmes on Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: New show (in Holmes on Homes) by Softballumpire
Just a typical response nothing new in there. they clearly did lie to us....

Discussion Topic  RE: What happened to Holmes? (in Holmes on Homes) by Softballumpire
He only on DIY network which cost me money to get which i have none to get it. Hgtv is changing way ......

» Refine Search
» New Search