Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 70
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1392 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: SAVE THE DATE (in Quilting & Needlework) by chanlady22
BINGO! We are going to have a retreat and I look forward to seeing all of you....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you spring clean? (in Quilting & Needlework) by chanlady22
In Minnesota we change seasons dramatically going from cold to hot so it is seems like "spring" clea......

Discussion Topic  RE: Flea Market Find (in Quilting & Needlework) by chanlady22
She is so "Purdy"!!! I went to Goodwill today and purchased a 75 cent piece of glassware which I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ~~~~Nickilee Update~~~~ (in Quilting & Needlework) by chanlady22
My thoughts and prayers are with Nickilee and her family....

Discussion Topic  RE: Our Quilty Sister needs PRAYER (in Quilting & Needlework) by chanlady22
My thoughts and prayers go out to you and to your family....

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you belong to multiple online groups? (in Quilting & Needlework) by chanlady22
Not me as this is the only board where I am a member. It's nice to see you posting, Sassy as you ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tonight -- PR Reunion -- then Under the Gunn (in Quilting & Needlework) by chanlady22
I watched and will decide in another week or so if I continue. I'd like to see more of Tim Gunn and......

Discussion Topic  RE: Church rummage sale bargans (in Quilting & Needlework) by chanlady22
For three bucks you did real well!!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: name your quilting space (in Quilting & Needlework) by chanlady22
I call my space "My Studio" as it sounds more creative than "My Sewing Room". My sewing machines ar......

Discussion Topic  RE: u will not believe what i found at the swapmeet this morning (in Quilting & Needlework) by chanlady22
Wonderful items! I see a little shabby chic/vintage thing happening in your new sewing room. PRETT......

Discussion Topic  RE: Get Your Mrs. Claus On Doll Quilt Project - 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by chanlady22
Put me down for Minnesota. I have done this before and it was fun to do....

Discussion Topic  RE: A little bit about "how you talk" test... (in Quilting & Needlework) by chanlady22
The page says it is no longer available but I'm can tell I'm from Minnesota because my green grass h......

Discussion Topic  RE: After 3.5 years, I have a Christmas quilt on my bed! (in Quilting & Needlework) by chanlady22
Gorgeous!...

Discussion Topic  RE: lost my best sewing buddy last night (in Quilting & Needlework) by chanlady22
I'm wrapping you in thoughts and prayer....

Discussion Topic  Shop closing (in Quilting & Needlework) by chanlady22
I'm hyperventilating as I read the card in the mail that says Mill Ends will close after 45 years. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: what else could possible happen? (in Quilting & Needlework) by chanlady22
Oh, dear one, we are thinking of you. When this "cloud" passes over it will be better than ever. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: micrcowave bowl potholder.pj party 10/4/13 (in Quilting & Needlework) by chanlady22
Sorry that I am tardy but I forgot all about this and was watching Project Runway from last night. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: A few things for a Tweety loving quilter . . . (in Quilting & Needlework) by chanlady22
Happy b'day!!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: What is "organic" muslin? (in Quilting & Needlework) by chanlady22
What is the marketing concept with this? Why do I "need" to buy it? I'm more concerned about the m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Weirdest thing in your sewing room right now? (in Quilting & Needlework) by chanlady22
Today I'm finding the vacuum cleaner used as a clothes pole....it's been that way for a while....

» Refine Search
» New Search