Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 68
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1354 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew it's Thursday - PR tonight (TV) (in Quilting & Needlework) by chanlady22
They really came up with neat garments from the unconventional challenge. I agree with the winner b......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: SERIOUSLY organized... (in Quilting & Needlework) by chanlady22
Even with her organization I don't think I could find anything as most of it is in plastic container......

Discussion Topic  RE: Going on a fabric adventure! (in Quilting & Needlework) by chanlady22
It sounds like fabric heaven!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy 90th Birthday, craftylady1924 (in Quilting & Needlework) by chanlady22
Ole, Lena and I send happy birthday greetings on your special day. What a wonderful picture of your......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Cottage - my new sewing space - picture heavy (in Quilting & Needlework) by chanlady22
What a wonderful place to sew! You are very creative and have made it your own. Sew, girl, sew!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Fat QuarterBingo, last 2 days to vote! (in Quilting & Needlework) by chanlady22
In the past black and white, 30's, batiks, tone on tone and neutrals have been popular. Let's add D......

Discussion Topic  RE: Christmas in July - PC swap - signups closed (in Quilting & Needlework) by chanlady22
Erma, I received your hexie tree post card. It sure is cute and I would never have thought of that!......

Discussion Topic  RE: Christmas in July - PC swap - signups closed (in Quilting & Needlework) by chanlady22
Mine are in the mail...finally!!!...

Hi Angelinamor and Fishingwidow, Your PC's arrived in the mail today...cute, cute, cute! And, Ange......

I received a super-cute card from Evelyn! The fabric for my cards is in a pile on the cutting table......

I haven't done a PC swap for ages and would like to do this one. Add my name to the list....

Discussion Topic  RE: Sisters quilt show (in Quilting & Needlework) by chanlady22
Thanks for posting as it brings back wonderful memories of being there with the COF group in 2010. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do You Know How Many Days Are Left? As of July 9th, 168! (in Quilting & Needlework) by chanlady22
I need to make 5 post cards for Christmas in July and mail by July 20th!!!!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: How many people are on the board these days? (Count) (in Quilting & Needlework) by chanlady22
Number 62 and I check in a couple of times a day. Happy 4th to all!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Need info on Hobby Lobby (in Quilting & Needlework) by chanlady22
I love the store and wish there was one near me so I know I'm on vacation when I get into Hobby Lobb......

Discussion Topic  RE: Keep in T & P (in Quilting & Needlework) by chanlady22
Tammy, I'm sending a hug along with thoughts and prayers! So sorry to hear this....

Discussion Topic  RE: Get Your Mrs. Claus On Doll Quilt Project - 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by chanlady22
Thanks for the info!!! Still have not found the tracking number......

Discussion Topic  RE: Get Your Mrs. Claus On Doll Quilt Project - 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by chanlady22
I mailed a quilt about a week ago...sure hope it shows up. I did add a tracking number and now can'......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you give me something to do? (in Quilting & Needlework) by chanlady22
I put an envelope into the mail today so it should arrive in a few days....

Discussion Topic  Doll quilts, need address (in Quilting & Needlework) by chanlady22
I have a doll quilt ready to mail but need the address and name so I can send it. Can you help me........

» Refine Search
» New Search