Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (47 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  grace period (in Buying & Selling Homes) by mully4235
Closing on our house right now actually. The buyers want to see it tomorrow. I'm freaking out. I......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: how long after inspection is appraisal? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by mully4235
Thank you!!!!!! Ok, what you have been saying is finally starting to sink in. :-) I tend to stress ......

Discussion Topic  RE: how long after inspection is appraisal? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by mully4235
Our cabinets are already painted white, just getting dingy and worn, that's why I asked about repain......

Definetly not signing anything else without being able to read and understand ALL of it next time! ......

Honestly, I cannot even read the contract. The writing is so tiny (and I have perfect vision) that ......

Discussion Topic  how long after inspection is appraisal? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by mully4235
How long after having a house inspection, is the appraisal? It's been a week since the inspection, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: railing on stairs (in Get It Sold) by mully4235
The inspection went really well. Just a few minor things to fix. Some cracked windows in the basem......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Actually, I have had disabled and elderly people go up and down my stairs. They managed just fine. ......

The realtor made it sound like just a hand rail was needed. When we rented the house out a few year......

Discussion Topic  railing on stairs (in Get It Sold) by mully4235
Ok, realtors went through the house and said we need a railing on the steps. They made it sound lik......

Discussion Topic  Living room pics (in Get It Sold) by mully4235
Ok, had a few minutes. Here is the living room. It is an old house and very very small. Not quite......

Discussion Topic  RE: artwork and photography (in Get It Sold) by mully4235
Thanks all. I will post some pictures later or tomorrow if I can still find them on my computer and......

Discussion Topic  RE: artwork and photography (in Get It Sold) by mully4235
My first thought actually was about turning the playroom back into a bedroom, but the realtor didn't......

Discussion Topic  artwork and photography (in Get It Sold) by mully4235
Ok, trying to sell my house fast. I'm going to remove all my personal photos, but what in the world......

» Refine Search
» New Search