Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (14 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Condo Assoc. Approval Interview of Buyer--what the heck could they ask? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by buckheadgirl
I meant when you go for the actual interview you will certainly be able to decide if you want them a......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: Condo Assoc. Approval Interview of Buyer--what the heck could they ask? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by buckheadgirl
This is an excellent time for you to check them out and decide if these are the people you want as y......

Discussion Topic  RE: How Much to tip movers? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by buckheadgirl
We have never tipped our movers and we have moved multiple times. What we do is provide them with th......

Discussion Topic  more on foreclosure (in Buying & Selling Homes) by buckheadgirl
Thank you for the advice offered to my earlier question. We have contacted the bank to ask for a con......

Discussion Topic  RE: more on foreclosure (in Buying & Selling Homes) by buckheadgirl
Thank you, Chuck Steak. I am not totally up on the correct terms. I called the house a foreclosure b......

Discussion Topic  more on foreclosure (in Buying & Selling Homes) by buckheadgirl
Thank you for the advice offered to my earlier question. We have contacted the bank to ask for a con......

Discussion Topic  RE: Price drop (in Real Estate) by buckheadgirl
Thanks, REL. I'm thinking they did not know when to put up a price reduced sign since the house has ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

Discussion Topic  RE: Price drop (in Real Estate) by buckheadgirl
Thank you, Jewel....

Discussion Topic  Price drop (in Real Estate) by buckheadgirl
Is it unusual for a realtor to change the signage on a home currently for sale so that it also reads......

Discussion Topic  foreclosure (in Buying & Selling Homes) by buckheadgirl
My neighbor has recently turned her home over to the bank after failing to bring it out of foreclosu......

Discussion Topic  RE: foreclosure (in Buying & Selling Homes) by buckheadgirl
Thank you for the letter suggestions. We will certainly be using them in our letter to be posted aft......

Thanks, REL. The main reason we have decided to be proactive is because the house has not been maint......

Thank you, Grapefruit. Good advice....

Discussion Topic  foreclosure (in Buying & Selling Homes) by buckheadgirl
My neighbor has recently turned her home over to the bank after failing to bring it out of foreclosu......

Discussion Topic  RE: a thought provoking question (in Get It Sold) by buckheadgirl
I have a VA loan on my current house. The VA appraiser only did a drive-by appraisal so he obviously......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  RE: Please cancel Love it or List it! (in Favorite Shows) by buckheadgirl
I think Hillary and David are the same person....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

» Refine Search
» New Search