Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (37 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Not my favorite! (in Favorite Shows) by cindy8w
Just wanted to add my vote to a more positive watchable show. Or, I can continue to watch another c......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  Scott McGillivray's Aflac Commercial (in Favorite Shows) by cindy8w
Just saw Scott's (Income Property) Aflac Commercial. Scott is great, as always. It is hilarious!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Scott McGillivray's Aflac Commercial (in Favorite Shows) by cindy8w

Discussion Topic  Scott McGillivray's Aflac Commercial (in Favorite Shows) by cindy8w
Just saw Scott's (Income Property) Aflac Commercial. Scott is great, as always. It is hilarious!...

Discussion Topic  RE: "Fixer Upper" (in Favorite Shows) by cindy8w
This is a great show. The people involved are watchable, and the design is fun. I'm not into rusti......

Discussion Topic  RE: "Fixer Upper" (in Favorite Shows) by cindy8w
I am so glad I caught the marathon of the "Fixer Upper" shows yesterday. All people involved, clien......

Discussion Topic  RE: Flip or Flop (in Favorite Shows) by cindy8w
PrincessMs must be Christina. Tarek has posted on this site several times to defend the show. I ac......

Discussion Topic  RE: Re: Flip it Forward/David and Jason Benham (in Favorite Shows) by cindy8w
Do we really know all of the facts surrounding this situation or is it a way to stir up controversy ......

Discussion Topic  "That's So House Hunters" (in Favorite Shows) by cindy8w
I watched this show last night for the first time, maybe it was the showing - not sure. It was hila......

Discussion Topic  RE: Paint color on Rehab Addict (in Favorite Shows) by cindy8w
rker321, I bet you are right about her mixing the color. I didn't think of that. Rene, I think ......

Discussion Topic  Paint color on Rehab Addict (in Favorite Shows) by cindy8w
Last night on RA, Nicole used a gorgeous paint color on a bathroom she was doing. Does anyone have ......

Discussion Topic  Property Brothers (in Favorite Shows) by cindy8w
I am watching the show right now and am reminded of a pet-peeve that I have with this show. When th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cousins Undercover (in Favorite Shows) by cindy8w
mriley, I liked the show as well. It reminds me of ABC's Extreme Makeover, only better. The remode......

Discussion Topic  RE: Station does not listen to viewers (in Favorite Shows) by cindy8w
The real problem is that there is a huge fan base for the shows we all dislike. I kept wondering wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: TEXAS!!! (in Favorite Shows) by cindy8w
sms - LOL!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: TEXAS!!! (in Favorite Shows) by cindy8w
Disclaimer: I'm not trying to be a downer and I'm not saying anything against TX, but it will be un......

Discussion Topic  RE: Flip or Flop - New Series (in Favorite Shows) by cindy8w
I liked this show. Tarek and Christina were likable and the end product looked great. They are big......

Poll  RE: Is designer Hilary on love it or list it incompetent (in Favorite Shows) by cindy8w
I've read the posts on Love It or List It, but never commented. I agree that the show is awful. No......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hate Property Brothers (in Favorite Shows) by cindy8w
I totally agree Charlyn. I quit watching Property Brothers and a number of other HGTV shows a while......

Discussion Topic  RE: Flip it to win it? (in Favorite Shows) by cindy8w
I also like the finished renovations on this show. Has anyone else noticed that when the "flippers"......

» Refine Search
» New Search