Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 18
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (360 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  we don't drink. what to serve at dinner (in Food & Entertaining) by Sherrywood
DH and I don't drink - not for religious reasons. We just never got into it and I have a thing about......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: we don't drink. what to serve at dinner (in Food & Entertaining) by Sherrywood
Linderhoff, I never thought of that approach. Interesting option. Cocok, you are exactly right. With......

Discussion Topic  RE: we don't drink. what to serve at dinner (in Food & Entertaining) by Sherrywood
Thanks for the replies. Usually we take friends out to dinner at a restaurant but this is a small to......

The signature drink is a special drink that I have made for the evening. So far it has always been a......

I know that you pair wine with what is being served. That isn't so much the issue . I would ask them......

Discussion Topic  we don't drink. what to serve at dinner (in Food & Entertaining) by Sherrywood
DH and I don't drink - not for religious reasons. We just never got into it and I have a thing about......

Discussion Topic  RE: Breakfast for staff (in Food & Entertaining) by Sherrywood
We had ham so that went over well. Had toaster too so the bagels could be toasted...

Discussion Topic  RE: Breakfast for staff (in Food & Entertaining) by Sherrywood
Thanks for all your help. Was very very well received. I decided against the quiche. Had the salmon,......

About 30. Yes a fruit platter for sure...

Discussion Topic  Breakfast for staff (in Food & Entertaining) by Sherrywood
Hi all, For the holidays this year I thought I would treat the staff to breakfast. I am not a cook s......

Discussion Topic  RE: orchids (in General Decorating) by Sherrywood
They can be temperamental. You may have to move it around your house to find the right balance of li......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: my dream dinner (in Food & Entertaining) by Sherrywood
I don't think it is your heart issue causing the dream. It is much more common for dreams to bother ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Next holiday you will celebrate? (in Holidays) by Sherrywood
This post makes me chuckle. For the past few months I have been saying to my friends that all the "h......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holidays

» Refine Search
» New Search