Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 26
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (505 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Steam cleaners (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Gwenda
I am jumping in late but have to say I used my steam cleaner on my laminate floors some and always e......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: What is the oldest thing you have? (in Antiques & Collectibles) by Gwenda
So glad you started this subject. I have found it intriguing. There are so many interesting things t......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Antiques & Collectibles

Discussion Topic  RE: What is the oldest thing you have? (in Antiques & Collectibles) by Gwenda
Lots of things of different vintages but the oldest things in our home are arrow points made of flin......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Antiques & Collectibles

Discussion Topic  RE: Adding a Second Floor (in General Remodeling) by Gwenda
I honestly think a lot of our problem is with the design of the house which on paper, so to speak, I......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Remodeling

Discussion Topic  RE: Adding a Second Floor (in General Remodeling) by Gwenda
We are on the low end (at least when we purchased it 18 months ago) per square foot and we are at th......

Discussion Topic  Adding a Second Floor (in General Remodeling) by Gwenda
We have a very tall living room ceiling and while we like the lofty look it is very difficult to hea......

Discussion Topic  RE: 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... (in General Decorating) by Gwenda
Now we need to know what Magnaverde is doing these days. I know he didn't make the move when the ant......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Which vacuum cleaner is the best? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Gwenda
Late popping on this topic but I hate my Dyson Animal with the ball, I have had it about 7 months an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Closing drama's you know of or have experienced... (in Get It Sold) by Gwenda
Actually they did with a bit of gentle encouragement of our realtor....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  RE: Closing drama's you know of or have experienced... (in Get It Sold) by Gwenda
Two stand out--our recent closing less than a month ago when we closed but mortgage compny refused t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Trying to Buy Lot to Build but a Builder bought 1 week before! HELP! (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Gwenda
Move on..use the builder who purchased the lots...move on...offer him a tremendous profit...MOVE ON!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: When will we get an offer? Frustrating! (in Get It Sold) by Gwenda
Have you talked to your agent about what the average time is for starter homes to sell? This can var......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cookware and I just don't get along (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Gwenda
Because my new-to-me house has an induction cook top I was forced into purchasing stainless cookware......

Discussion Topic  RE: Color palatte suggestions? (in General Decorating) by Gwenda
I am late to the discussion but both of you might find a fabric you like to make shams for your bed.......

Discussion Topic  RE: My new glass cooktop is in, but I had a problem (in General Decorating) by Gwenda
I have had a Sears Elite Induction cooktop for about 17-18 mos. It replaced a very worn electric gla......

» Refine Search
» New Search